I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The damage is done, but this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

All the in-fighting and hate the last 10 years definitely made it so shyt like this can fly.

Remember, nobody can tell your culture on first glance. You represent your race to outsiders, no matter where you come from.

Racists are too stupid to make the cultural distinctions so they'll lump groups together and make sweeping statements.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Trump campaign really prepared to die on this hill. This is really their hail Mary for the election

No, this is not the Trump campaign's hail marry. They used that Haitian story before and after the debate. They went into hyperdrive after the debate with the story to make the headlines all about Haitians eating household pets.

That has been the talk of the country for the past few days, not Trump's poor debate performance.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Tired about hearing about people who have a whole damn country at their disposal leave it to come hear and complain about some shyt.

I wish I could leave this bytch and just be amongst my own in our own country.

Can’t see how leaving your country and coming here and Americanizing your kids and grand kids is a good idea.