I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

she needs to be sued to bolivia and worse

“ I was transported, because all around me it was people talking a different language..
I felt like I was the minority,” -
:ld:

You’re a fukkin COLONIZER that continuously destabilizes the Global South and steals all their resources, the fukk did you expect? :what:
These CRACKAS got some nerve :mjtf:

they believe they are entitled to be racist breh.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It's interesting that the fact two people who have been used to push this story are in fact American goes to prove that the hatred is directed towards Haitians impacts all Black Americans and disproves the idea that certain folks believe that this is something only Haitians have to deal with.

In fact there is no more perfect illustration of this point then this. An innocent Black American worker picking up dead geese as a government employee was slandered online as being a Haitian who eats them by a bunch of white racists. He isn't Haitian yet he was a victim of racist propaganda. Any more proof needed to show the wrongness that this doesn't impact us?
Toptier posting, Anti-Blackness affects us ALL :salute:
Death to the blatant white supremacists lie
and the KOONS saying otherwise
:ufdup:
bravo-applause.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No to all of this.

All black people should be pro reparations but the fact that Caribbean's Africans and Hispanics are out right derailing our fight shows us once and for all ADOS is in this alone.

The kumbaya days our over. We accepted all with melanin with open arms but now ee see y'all not like us.

This is Haitians battle to fight. We not finna step in. But what we will not do is run interference cause unlike most of the diaspora we not haters. Good luck on your fight. U gonna need it
:dead: you and the people that dapped this are complete idiots who know little to nothing about history and how the government works or conservative operatives. Which one is it.

People really in here feigning pro-blackness while spewing anti-black rhetoric.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:dead: you and the people that dapped this are complete idiots who know little to nothing about history and how the government works or conservative operatives. Which one is it.

People really in here feigning pro-blackness while spewing anti-black rhetoric.
IMG-2485.jpg

LOST NIKKAS, Massa’s favorite housepet KOONS

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this isnt the thread but why do bothsiders feel that black immigrants are taking away their reparations? Sound like thats where all this diaspora animosity is coming from.
Tariq told them so. It's that simple. Before the whole ADOS/FBA thing (pre2016) none of them were blaming immigrants for us not getting reparations

bnew

Veteran
Daps