I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic divide and conquer strategy
So the shyt about eating pets is fake but there is a disproportionate amount of Haitians being directed to Springfield OH for whatever reason
From the video below the OG residents look like a mix of white trash and mid ass brehs. A bunch of immigrants flooding the block taking resources and jobs is naturally going to create tension when the community is already lower class
It's crazy the amount of people that actually live there on the ground that think the pet eating shyt is true, this is not just some internet shyt apparently

:camby: posting videos of a right wing grifter ain't it.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Classic divide and conquer strategy
So the shyt about eating pets is fake but there is a disproportionate amount of Haitians being directed to Springfield OH for whatever reason
From the video below the OG residents look like a mix of white trash and mid ass brehs. A bunch of immigrants flooding the block taking resources and jobs is naturally going to create tension when the community is already lower class
It's crazy the amount of people that actually live there on the ground that think the pet eating shyt is true, this is not just some internet shyt apparently

fukk Tyler Oliviera

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting that the fact two people who have been used to push this story are in fact American goes to prove that the hatred is directed towards Haitians impacts all Black Americans and disproves the idea that certain folks believe that this is something only Haitians have to deal with.

In fact there is no more perfect illustration of this point then this. An innocent Black American worker picking up dead geese as a government employee was slandered online as being a Haitian who eats them by a bunch of white racists. He isn't Haitian yet he was a victim of racist propaganda. Any more proof needed to show the wrongness that this doesn't impact us?
Gospel. Real shyt.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Here in Brazil, in addition to banning "x" , they are arresting people who spread fake news linked to former president Bolsonaro's party.
Facing not only prison, but also federal charges.

I don't know if american laws allow something like this, but they should, because they are going down a very dangerous path if they don't start punishing these criminals.

1. Why should America ban X, when it’s one of the most effective ways for politicians and journalists to share information? A ban of x, would mean it’d be harder to see what bike lanes my city is implementing, also the public can issue their approval or disproval on what their govt is doing.

2. If America was to imprison spreaders of “fake news”, by your logic users of this site and many in this country need to be in jail. A lot of ppl here discuss rumors regarding entertainment and sometimes politics. One of the key benefits of America, is the right to free speech, what you’re proposing effectively kills that right.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
1. Why should America ban X, when it’s one of the most effective ways for politicians and journalists to share information? A ban of x, would mean it’d be harder to see what bike lanes my city is implementing, also the public can issue their approval or disproval on what their govt is doing.

2. If America was to imprison spreaders of “fake news”, by your logic users of this site and many in this country need to be in jail. A lot of ppl here discuss rumors regarding entertainment and sometimes politics. One of the key benefits of America, is the right to free speech, what you’re proposing effectively kills that right.

Aint america going to ban tiktok?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t put people on ignore and don’t want to do it due to TLR having a dwindling population, but it’s appalling how this anti-hatian bullshyt is being coverly or overtly oked by some of you “fba/ados” a$$holes.

Some of the same folks believing migrant gangs are taking over spots, getting mortgages in Cali with zero issues, and stump single mindedly for tangibles elsewhere. This shyt is disgusting. 2014 in up, this would not be an issue. Now “pro-black” has morphed into some weird shyt where we can see obvious disinfo and still be like “hyon:ehh:” fukk happened to yall? Spending pages arguing in favor of this dumb shyt.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t put people on ignore and don’t want to do it due to TLR having a dwindling population, but it’s appalling how this anti-hatian bullshyt is being coverly or overtly oked by some of you “fba/ados” a$$holes.

Some of the same folks believing migrant gangs are taking over spots, getting mortgages in Cali with zero issues, and stump single mindedly for tangibles elsewhere. This shyt is disgusting. 2014 in up, this would not be an issue. Now “pro-black” has morphed into some weird shyt where we can see obvious disinfo and still be like “hyon:ehh:” fukk happened to yall? Spending pages arguing in favor of this dumb shyt.
pro-black militants in 2024 are cooked

we need a whole re-definition of being pro-black because it has been hijacked by online grifters (Tariq) who're just paid agents.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pro-black militants in 2024 are cooked

we need a whole re-definition of being pro-black because it has been hijacked by online grifters (Tariq) who're just paid agents.
It would be one thing if it was just Tariq-a-fied. It's literally went into this "Borrow white supremacist ideals" area where the goal, no hyperbole, is "tangibles" above all else. That means if some people have to go down not even on the promise but on the *prospect* of getting something, these folks sound ok with that. Dawg this shyt is flat out weird. The post Mike-Brown militants were so much less insufferable than these folks.

You couldn't convince me years ago that some folks would shrug at the idea of a black community being put in a national hate campaign while also playing footsie with Republicans. And yes, thats 99% of their M.O. on some "We need to try something different." Nah, man. The same names be too ok with white supremacist bullshyt for me.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Here in Brazil, in addition to banning "x" , they are arresting people who spread fake news linked to former president Bolsonaro's party.
Facing not only prison, but also federal charges.

I don't know if american laws allow something like this, but they should, because they are going down a very dangerous path if they don't start punishing these criminals.
this is where I'm at with it.

when this clown loses we're supposed to go back to normal with voters that espoused this bs just carrying along in society? put these moronic nikkas in the gulag for everyone else's sake.

or at least make people have to register themselves to a db so I can know when people this braindead are in my vicinity

Last edited: