I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The federal reserve needs to be destroyed so that the enemies of the black race can be handled accordingly

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

So they just took a pic of a black man with birds and decided he was eating them:russ:
There need to be criminal charges against people who falsely slander people like this. This man is a public servant and was actually cleaning up the city for his job.

If you're black and you help spread these demons propaganda, kill yourself

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There need to be criminal charges against people who falsely slander people like this. This man is a public servant and was actually cleaning up the city for his job.

shyt gets me angry.

These whites are so entitled and racist that they think they can cast whatever aspersions on black people with no push back

Bro what the fukk is the reality????????

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting that the fact two people who have been used to push this story are in fact American goes to prove that the hatred is directed towards Haitians impacts all Black Americans and disproves the idea that certain folks believe that this is something only Haitians have to deal with.

In fact there is no more perfect illustration of this point then this. An innocent Black American worker picking up dead geese as a government employee was slandered online as being a Haitian who eats them by a bunch of white racists. He isn't Haitian yet he was a victim of racist propaganda. Any more proof needed to show the wrongness that this doesn't impact us?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting thing is that the fact two people who have been used to push this story are in fact American goes to prove that the fact the hatred is directed towards Haitians impacts all Black Americans and disproves the idea that certain folks believe that this is something only Haitians have to deal with.

In fact there is no more perfect illustration of this point then this. An innocent Black American worked picking up dead geese as a government employee was slandered online as being a Haitian who eats them by a bunch of white racists. He isn't Haitian yet he was a victim of racist propaganda. Any more proof needed to show the wrongness that this doesn't impact us?

Brother, you summed it up perfectly.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
all that right-wing grifting and now that they making fun of your fathers country it's not so funny huh

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXOE37AXwAAzxxC.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Harris should go to Florida and have a rally in little Haiti.

Specifically invite Haitian Americans (350 k voters) and Venezuelan Americans(380k)

Have leaders of those communities speak.

Talk dictators.

Could turn the whole thing and give DebbieMucarsel-Powell the win.

2/7
After a visit to Springfield, Ohio of course. That community is in pain right now.

Trump and Vance are engaging in stochastic terrorism.

It’s immoral.

It’s dangerous.

And it is more of the very “old playbook” used by dictators throughout history.

3/7
I want everyone to know that Harris camp is doing a perfect job and doesn’t need my input.

Presidential politics has been my hyperfixation for 30 years.

Harris Walz will do what is exactly right for Haitian Americans and Haiti.

Vote! Phone bank! Text bank! Doors! Vote!

4/7
Exactly. I imagine there is so behind the scenes support going in as we speak. Her press sec is Haitian!

5/7
Yes, these communities need to hear directly for the president. Great Work is being done on this front.

6/7
Apparently you haven’t seen the villages today. Or the polls.

7/7
It’s a 2 point range. Florida, my home state is tired of the chaos, hate and corruption of DeSantis, Scott and Trump. Harris stands for the rule of law. Trump is a felon and breaks laws every day.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

How many Venezuelans immigrated to Florida? :picard::why:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here in Brazil, in addition to banning "x" , they are arresting people who spread fake news linked to former president Bolsonaro's party.
Facing not only prison, but also federal charges.

I don't know if american laws allow something like this, but they should, because they are going down a very dangerous path if they don't start punishing these criminals.
I mean they could but... they (republicans) won't even support any regulations on firearms even after massacres. They love this type of stuff until they shyt the bed so to speak.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The neighbor who started the rumor is afraid of becoming a minority.

“I think it was two years ago now, I went to the [Bureau of Motor Vehicles] to renew my license or my tags. I can't remember, but I was sitting in the BMV, and the only way I know to describe it is I felt like … I was transported, because all around me it was people talking a different language. … I felt like I was the minority,” she said.

“ I was transported, because all around me it was people talking a different language..
I felt like I was the minority,” -
:ld:

You’re a fukkin COLONIZER that continuously destabilizes the Global South and steals all their resources, the fukk did you expect? :what:
These CRACKAS got some nerve :mjtf: