I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
That's laughable. We the opps now cause one person said something you didn't like?

FBA and ados the most successful group of black people in the diaspora. We will survive just fine without you in our corner. I promise you.

Fba the opps because i understand now that most of them are retarded tariq worshippers that will spread white supremacist propaganda.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Reparations for slavery?

I qualify for them and I would love a windfall.

How many people qualify and how much should we all get?

Here's my math. 40 million ADOS.

Multiply that by $1million each.

equals $40trillion

The GDP of the US is like $28trillion

Heres the issue.

Cacs will be cacs but it's really these dishonest arguments that stop more people from demanding reparations.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq asking why haitians upset with his retarded ass wannabe maga fba cult like they not spreading lies about them. I aint haitian but if fba nigguhs want to act like racist crackas i will treat them that way. Fba the opps now too.
Any black person sowing division amongst our people and carrying water for white supremacists need to be ostracized. These people are traitors and the equivilant to Jew conspiring with Nazi's during thr Holocaust. They will see their own people being sent to concentration camps and act like they didn't contribute to the problem.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
nikkas is all over the place with their messaging

“Immigrants from central and south America should hold their own nuts “

“Haitians are being unfairly targeted “

“fukk what’s happening in Palestine,Arabs need to fall in line “
:huh:
Yall change yall minds every 2 days

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Fba the opps because i understand now that most of them are retarded tariq worshippers that will spread white supremacist propaganda.
Most FBA don't even call themselves FBA. Try again

Maybe Tariq followers are your enemy but not foundational black Americans. That would be like me saying all Haitians are opps because they say we don't take advantage of opportunities. Or all Nigerians are opps because I been called an akata.

Y'all ridiculous. There's been slights on both sides but those radical ass conclusions y'all come to on this site is why there will always be beef.

But if we opps we opps. Once again we will be just fine

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Any black person sowing division amongst our people and carrying water for white supremacists need to be ostracized. These people are traitors and the equivilant to Jew conspiring with Nazi's during thr Holocaust. They will see their own people being sent to concentration camps and act like they didn't contribute to the problem.
Africans sold their fellow blacks to whites during the slave trade for guns and liquor. You agree that they're traitors right?

Who is our people? We all have different backgrounds.

Ain't no our people ain't no unified black people.

We got a whole continent that can't get along but y'all talking about our people. We can't even get along city by city block by block. What is this unity you are speaking of?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Africans sold their fellow blacks to whites during the slave trade for guns and liquor. You agree that they're traitors right?
The concept of black did not exist to Africans because that’s who existed in their entire universe. Someone who is Ashanti is not going to view someone who is Igbo as “their people.” I’ve never understood why folks believe that would be the case.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who is our people? We all have different backgrounds.

Ain't no our people ain't no unified black people.

We got a whole continent that can't get along but y'all talking about our people. We can't even get along city by city block by block. What is this unity you are speaking of?
Who gives a fukk if we aren't 100% "unified". No black person should be okay with seeing a whole community of black people (whether FBA or not) being terrorized and dehumanized by white supremacists. plain and simple. if you can't understand that as a basic concept then I don't know what else to say.