I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...brehs who support Trump watching this shyt like "yea I'm still voting for him"? :hhh:
i'm trying to picture myself waking up on Nov 5th, taking the time and effort to drive to a voting station, and voting for an actual white supremacist in a small closed in cubicle. It just doesn't compute in my head. Imagine the hundreds of twisted and ungrounded justifications you would have to make in your head to do something like this.
brehs like this exist in a vastly different mental headspace and are cooked.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So Africans not black? Foh they the biggest race traitors in history but you talking hypotheticals about the Holocaust :stopitslime:

You need to get offline and read African history. You’re coming across as a dumbass.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Always a convenient excuse. Same with the idiot who dapped your post @K.O.N.Y
It's not an excuse. I don't even see a point in it without including ethnicity.
You need to get offline and read African history. You’re coming across as a dumbass.
Please correct me. What did I say that was historically inaccurate?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's not an excuse. I don't even see a point in it without including ethnicity.

Please correct me. What did I say that was historically inaccurate?
You’re making dumb generalizations like Africans don’t get along and Africans are the biggest race traitors.

You clearly need some Chancelor Williams in your life. Stop going on rants without reading. You know how you know when someone doesn’t watch football or basketball when taking about them. Well, those of us who read can tell your ass didn’t open a history book in quite some time friend.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This is sad man, if you voting for this guy you are a piece of shyt. Sending threats to schools over a racist conspiracy theory is bottom of the barrel shyt. You even got delusional people saying that the News companies that are saying it's fake are lying. :francis:

People are too far gone at this point which is why I definitely want Trump to lose in Nov, this shyt gotta stop.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You’re making dumb generalizations like Africans don’t get along and Africans are the biggest race traitors.

You clearly need some Chancelor Williams in your life. Stop going on rants without reading. You know how you know when someone doesn’t watch football or basketball when taking about them. Well, those of us who read can tell your ass didn’t open a history book in quite some time friend.
Dumb because you say so TeH?

Claim to be well read but emotion and bias block your comprehension. I did not single out Africans I said there's no solidarity and no true black community. But a hit dog gonna holler every time.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dumb because you say so TeH?

Claim to be well read but emotion and bias block your comprehension. I did not single out Africans I said there's no solidarity and no true black community. But a hit dog gonna holler every time.

You can’t take constructive criticism.

That’s a damn shame.

I know what I read.

Please stop gaslighting.

So Africans not black? Foh they the biggest race traitors in history but you talking hypotheticals about the Holocaust :stopitslime:
Africans sold their fellow blacks to whites during the slave trade for guns and liquor. You agree that they're traitors right?

Who is our people? We all have different backgrounds.

Ain't no our people ain't no unified black people.

We got a whole continent that can't get along but y'all talking about our people. We can't even get along city by city block by block. What is this unity you are speaking of?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Im black bozo. That is my identity. Im black like how james brown said it. Im b&p (black and proud). I aint ados or fba or anything other than black. I refuse to let you or tariq decide my identity for me.
Your calling me a bozo yet you a grown man that cosigns a distinction less identity, that anybody can be a part of

And lack the social awareness as to why thats a problem

How is that "your identity" when multiple groups can claim blackness