I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And your worthless verbal diarrhea still doesn't change the FACT that she's also NON-FBA, point blank period.
Why does it matter? You feel better about yourself as a result? She was black American with mental health problems. So fukking what? A Nazi started the rumor. A fukking Nazi so who gives a fukk? Who did what? A fukking Nazi started all of this and you need to feel good about yourself based on a skewed video from Canton, Ohio. fukking pathetic.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
if this is the hill you want to die on that's fine by me. All this non-FBA vs FBA shyt is beyond retarded to me and isn't worth the energy you nikkas invest in it. I've seen African American women do some wacky shyt too. Mental illness happens to be universal.

Quit babbling & find a FBA woman killing & eating a cat to back up your hypothesis.

Don't worry, I'll wait. :sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
expect more of it if Trump is elected. they are trying to radicalize the population so when they put millions of people in detention camps it won't have much pushback. This is what the Nazis did and we're repeating the same playbook. It will be immigrants first. Then anyone deemed a political opponent. And finally, it'll be black people (under the guise of cracking down on crime).
nope, both sides.

Dems are bad.

Bad people. Just not good.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
giphy.webp

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The woman’s name was found on voting records. Shes not an immigrant.

You want Nazi approval so bad. :scusthov:

You can attempt to twist the narrative whatever way you see fit clown, but the cat killer/eater in question has an immigrant background & isn't of FBA lineage.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nothing you write will EVER change the fact that a non-FBA woman was caught, arrested & charged with eating a cat off the street in Canton, Ohio. :scust: :scusthov:

Stay mad "Cape Crusader"
giphy.gif
:lolbron::pachaha::dead:
Dumbest poster in here. Rumor started by a Nazi and you go along with it because it nourishes your dumb ass bias.