I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tariq asking why haitians upset with his retarded ass wannabe maga fba cult like they not spreading lies about them. I aint haitian but if fba nigguhs want to act like racist crackas i will treat them that way. Fba the opps now too.
It's only a matter of time until the snowflakes get to talking foul about Aframs. Or worse. We see what happened with Charlottesville, it can certainly happen again.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The fbi data proves the majority of American girls get raped and/or murdered by white dudes like trump. trump (and people that think like him) dont have a problem with white girls getting raped and murdered by white guys but they have a huge problem when a non white person does it. Trump a rapist himself
Trump LITERALLY said “grab em by the p*ssy”

And them KOONS pointing at Haitians to vote for Trump.

LOST NIKKAS, Massa’s favorite house pets

IMG-5665.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not even surprised @O.G.B was promoting this racist lie. He should have been gone after posting that Nazi shyt. Too many people hide behind 'FBA' to express their racism when they're likely not even Black.

Posting Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann shyt like this should be an automatic permanent ban.

This is what that image is taken from:
hX39got.jpg

According to a 2015 BuzzFeed News report, Bougas used the pseudonym "A. Wyatt Mann" to produce overtly racist and antisemitic cartoons in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Besides Blacks and Jews, his cartoons occasionally targeted other minorities, gays, and feminists. Many of them were published at the time by white supremacist Tom Metzger and Feral House publisher Adam Parfrey.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Tariq asking why haitians upset with his retarded ass wannabe maga fba cult like they not spreading lies about them. I aint haitian but if fba nigguhs want to act like racist crackas i will treat them that way. Fba the opps now too.
That's laughable. We the opps now cause one person said something you didn't like?

FBA and ados the most successful group of black people in the diaspora. We will survive just fine without you in our corner. I promise you.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could have seen this coming from several miles away.

Ignoring what I'd imagine is some FBA/ADOS nonsense that's infiltrated this thread - there have been obviously false stories about various immigrant groups in the U.S. blowing up on social media from the Right these last few months. And when it rains it pours. From that fake story about the Venezuelan gang in Colorado to this fake story here in Ohio - being able to combine xenophobia with anti-Black racism is the bread and butter of the far-right.

Particularly with the Haitian-American population, reeling from the continuing effects of the U.S. interfering with their country's government - and with both candidates taking far-right stances on immigration - this will not be the last anti-immigrant and anti-Black story to get national attention.

Its also so racist it would honestly be a shock to see in national news even 6 years ago. We're moving backwards socially.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That's laughable. We the opps now cause one person said something you didn't like?

FBA and ados the most successful group of black people in the diaspora. We will survive just fine without you in our corner. I promise you.

Take the white man's dikk out your mouth, fukking sissy