I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Would ADOS be any closer to reparations if that wasn't happening? I guess what I'm asking are immigrants preventing the just due of African Americans from white America/gov't? Do they have that much power over historic and domestic policy? If there was NO immigration whatsoever, would've reparations have been handed out already? Why was it done after the Civil War or Civil Right
TF is with all the questions :mjtf:

Yes
Yes in California reparations panel
Barrack and Kamala achieved highest office
Maybe maybe not but immigrants have always been used against us.
Andrew Jackson

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Classic divide and conquer strategy
So the shyt about eating pets is fake but there is a disproportionate amount of Haitians being directed to Springfield OH for whatever reason
From the video below the OG residents look like a mix of white trash and mid ass brehs. A bunch of immigrants flooding the block taking resources and jobs is naturally going to create tension when the community is already lower class
It's crazy the amount of people that actually live there on the ground that think the pet eating shyt is true, this is not just some internet shyt apparently

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The fact that you've invested so much of yourself in an irrelevant claim you don't even know the actual answer for says a lot about your ideology.

Nothing you write will EVER change the fact that a non-FBA woman was caught, arrested & charged with eating a cat off the street in Canton, Ohio. :scust: :scusthov:

Stay mad "Cape Crusader"
giphy.gif
:lolbron::pachaha::dead:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The authorities in Canton OH confirmed that her family are long time residents and pretty well known to the area.
Do you have any proof that she is not a black immigrant?

:what::dahell: She is a black immigrant, meaning she's non FBA, as I stated.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, she's another WEIRD, ambiguous non-FBA bed wench. :mjlol::dead: :umad:
if this is the hill you want to die on that's fine by me. All this non-FBA vs FBA shyt is beyond retarded to me and isn't worth the energy you nikkas invest in it. I've seen African American women do some wacky shyt too. Mental illness happens to be universal.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Classic divide and conquer strategy
So the shyt about eating pets is fake but there is a disproportionate amount of Haitians being directed to Springfield OH for whatever reason
From the video below the OG residents look like a mix of white trash and mid ass brehs. A bunch of immigrants flooding the block taking resources and jobs is naturally going to create tension when the community is already lower class
It's crazy the amount of people that actually live there on the ground that think the pet eating shyt is true, this is not just some internet shyt apparently

Taking jobs? The fukking town was losing its population before the immigrants got there. What the fukk do you mean taking jobs? People are leaving.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:what::dahell: She is a black immigrant, meaning she's non FBA, as I stated.
The woman who killed that cat was black American. And so fukking what? You really gonna let a fukking Nazi dictate this whole thing about eating cats? A fukking Nazi, who walked into a Springfield council meeting and started this bullshyt rumor? You’re going to let some racist trigger you?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The woman who killed that cat was black American. And so fukking what? You really gonna let a fukking Nazi dictate this whole thing about eating cats? A fukking Nazi, who walked into a Springfield council meeting and started this bullshyt rumor? You’re going to let some racist trigger you?

And your worthless verbal diarrhea still doesn't change the FACT that she's also NON-FBA, point blank period.