I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All of your typical, empty Kumbaya c00n rants won't change the FACT that the feline eater in Canton, Ohio is not of FBA lineage. :umad:

Moreover, whether drug-induced or not, FBA women don't engage in unsavory behavior like eating domestic cats, and FBAs will not be associated with this savage conduct.

cat-scared.gif

The fact that you've invested so much of yourself in an irrelevant claim you don't even know the actual answer for says a lot about your ideology. :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of your typical, empty Kumbaya c00n rants won't change the FACT that the feline eater in Canton, Ohio is not of FBA lineage. :umad:

Moreover, whether drug-induced or not, FBA women don't engage in unsavory behavior like eating domestic cats, and FBAs will not be associated with this savage conduct.

cat-scared.gif

Didn't Azealia Amanda Banks dig up her dead cat and boil it? Is she non-FBA?

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps

LOST NIKKAS: Yes Massa, preach. Haitians are the problem.
IMG-9427.gif

IMG-0043.jpg

The fbi data proves the majority of American girls get raped and/or murdered by white dudes like trump. trump (and people that think like him) dont have a problem with white girls getting raped and murdered by white guys but they have a huge problem when a non white person does it. Trump a rapist himself

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Wrong, she's not FBA.

And, I've already read the the various reports & her ethnicity is still in question, so just because she's a U.S. citizen doesn't make her a FBA.
The authorities in Canton OH confirmed that her family are long time residents and pretty well known to the area.
Do you have any proof that she is not a FBA?

Last edited: