I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Non FBA denial babble. :mjlol::pachaha:

National

Woman accused of killing and eating a cat in Ohio is not an immigrant, was born in Canton​

By Taylor Hall, WPXI.comSeptember 11, 2024 at 8:26 pm EDT

Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from high school in Canton, according to public records and newspaper reports the Associated Press reviewed.

Springfield city leaders shared the following statement with WHIO:

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”

Ferrell is charged with prohibitions concerning companion animals, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct. She was booked into the Stark County, Ohio jail.

giphy.webp

You made it an ethnic issue and not a mental health issue. Lemme guess: fake news huh? You still know more her and her family than the article, huh?

Have you been verified? :mjpls: I was.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Ah yes... the "why don't you move to Africa" cop out :mjgrin: the fukk does that have to do with Yvette and "ADOS" hollering about a cat in a Pixar movie? :comeon: Don't worry, I'll indulge. Cause this is something I've always wondered:

Why is it that any and everyone else can roam freely across the world, establish connections, and return TANGIBLES to their community, but with us... "wht don't you just move there then?!
6t-B8m-Dusbo0-L.png
Since you love Africa so mucy."

As you type on a device with materials sourced from Africa, likely manufacurred in China, all under an American company, that distributes their product worldwide... So if I understand you correctly, I should move there and do NOTHING. So people like you can have the range to uplift our lineage by hollering about Pixar cats... Eating cats, and the like.

You Internet Ass Muhfukkas are so damn LOST

"You should do more work on the African continent" =/= you should move to Africa.

You'll do anything but put in actual work. Keep letting white men outwork you while you worry about coliposter4521 talking about "Johnnyelbow."

:unimpressed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"You should do more work on the African continent" =/= you should move to Africa.

You'll do anything but put in actual work. Keep letting white men outwork you while you worry about coliposter4521 talking about "Johnnyelbow."

This is what I'm talking about. What the fukk does your "sit at home" ass know about doing anything anywhere else? :gucci:

We live in a global economy... Bill Gates isn't Africa, but his products are, and you don't ask this shyt. Samsung is based in South Korea, the founder was born and died there, but you don't ask why he or the current leadership don't move. Someone can move from Italy and sell YOU pizza-- and you'll love it! Everyone can do it but us. We gottat stay home and scold anyone tryna expand...

Internet Ass Mufukkas

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
National

Woman accused of killing and eating a cat in Ohio is not an immigrant, was born in Canton

By Taylor Hall, WPXI.comSeptember 11, 2024 at 8:26 pm EDT

Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from high school in Canton, according to public records and newspaper reports the Associated Press reviewed.

Springfield city leaders shared the following statement with WHIO:

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”

Ferrell is charged with prohibitions concerning companion animals, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct. She was booked into the Stark County, Ohio jail.

You made is ethnic issue and not a mental health issue. Lemme guess: fake news huh? You still know more than the article, huh?

Have you been verified? :mjpls: I was.

I'm already familiar with the news article you posted, and it does absolutely nothing to support your flawed argument that she's not Non-FBA.

:pachaha::lolbron::dead:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is what I'm talking about. What the fukk does your "sit at home" ass know about doing anything anywhere else? :gucci:

We live in a global economy... Bill Gates isn't Africa, but his products are, and you don't ask this shyt. Samsung is based in South Korea, the founder was born and died there, but you don't ask why he or the current leadership don't move. Someone can move from Italy and sell YOU pizza-- and you'll love it! Everyone can do it but us. We gottat stay home and scold anyone tryna expand...

Internet Ass Mufukkas

Translation:
" 'Putting in work for Africa'?! :mjtf:

I ain't doing shyt for Africa. :camby: "

:wow:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Ah yes... the "why don't you move to Africa" cop out :skip:...the fukk does that have to do with Yvette and "ADOS" hollering about a cat in a Pixar movie? :comeon: Don't worry, I'll indulge. Cause this is something I've always wondered:

Why is it that any and everyone else can roam freely across the world, establish connections, and return TANGIBLES to their community, but with us... "why don't you just move there then?!
6t-B8m-Dusbo0-L.png
Since you love Africa so much."

As you type on a device with materials sourced from Africa, likely manufacurred in China, all under an American company, that distributes their product worldwide... So if I understand you correctly, I should move there and do NOTHING. So people like you can have the range to uplift our lineage by hollering about Pixar cats... Eating cats, and the like.

You Internet Ass Muhfukkas are so damn LOST

Why does every thread have to devolve into infighting?

The conversation is no longer productive and you're not getting through to each other, so why not just end it?

I'm guilty of it too btw and I hope someone calls me out next time.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
What happened in the UK is going to happen here at some point. Wait until one Haitian actually does something illegal or commits a serious crime and it'll be pinned on the entire community. Elon's twitter will light up with agitators encouraging violence and it will all spiral out of control. This is how ethnic cleansing and pogroms start.

Nah - I'm sure the cacs will check everyone's lineage when they go out :francis:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
All of your typical, empty Kumbaya c00n rants won't change the FACT that the feline eater in Canton, Ohio is not of FBA lineage. :umad:

Moreover, whether drug-induced or not, FBA women don't engage in unsavory behavior like eating domestic cats, and FBAs will not be associated with this savage conduct.

cat-scared.gif
You should be smacked with a blick

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Translation:
" 'Putting in work for Africa'?! :mjtf:

I ain't doing shyt for Africa. :camby: "

:wow:
Breh yall don't even wanna do something as simple as allow a study to actually evaluate and quantify how much we're actually owed, cause "wE dOn'T nEeD A sTuDy"-- you ain't even the person that has to study! :mindblown:

Yall would rather waste your daya taking a woman who thinks we can move HURRICANES with our collective mind seriously. And now we got muhfukkas playing defense for somebody hollering about eating cats. YALL were hollering about 3D cats. Please stop playing with me.
41d7db00-cf41-11e9-bfe9-2d49384e02c7

181340322-Ind-W9-F.png

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why does every thread have to devolve into infighting?

The conversation is no longer productive and you're not getting through to each other, so why not just end it?

I'm guilty of it too btw and I hope someone calls me out next time.
This mufukka was tagging me and tryna start shir in random threads cause I always cook him and the Internet Ass bullshyt he believes in... and remain ON TOPIC.

He know what time it is :deadhorse: