I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
They're being strategic with shyt
On one hand they're attacking all Black people in America
They are also aware of the Diaspora wars so they're hoping to turn us against each other and deepen the division
Killing two birds with one stone tactic.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
All black people should be pro reparations but the fact that Caribbean's Africans and Hispanics are out right derailing our fight shows us once and for all ADOS is in this alone.
Would ADOS be any closer to reparations if that wasn't happening? I guess what I'm asking are immigrants preventing the just due of African Americans from white America/gov't? Do they have that much power over historic and domestic policy? If there was NO immigration whatsoever, would've reparations have been handed out already? Why was it done after the Civil War or Civil Rights era?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yeah yalls leaders were too worried about 3D cats replacing us. That shyt about eating ACTUAL cats is FBA business :rudy:

"ADOS" is the mature wing of Internet Ass fukkery :mjgrin:

Low to middle class white men are putting in more work than you in Africa right now.

Stop allowing broke white men to outwork you in a land you claim to care so much about.

:francis:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
"FBA" style talking points have officially entered the election conversation and in typical "FBA" fashion, it has nothing to do with providing anything for Black Americans.... Just raging about immigrants....

TANGIBLES
Picsart-23-03-27-20-05-21-752.png
But FBA told me white people love to treat black immigrants better than black natives :ohhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I guarantee you the non black model minority immigrants taking more money and doing more harm than any haitian. Haitians aren’t empowering drug cartels and cleaning money for them. Not running drugs and weapons across the country because they’ll be stopped for not being a model minority
:patrice:

They do have Haitian gangs here Brodie

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Not just a US citizen, she was born right there in Canton.

She's clearly crazy and on drugs, why the fukk would you care what her family ancestry was besides that? Y'all have really taken your xenophobia into overdrive if you think that Black Americans who are descended from Caribbean Descendants of Slavery are capable of going insane from drug addiction but Black Americans who are descended from American Descendants of Slavery are not.

All of your typical, empty Kumbaya c00n rants won't change the FACT that the feline eater in Canton, Ohio is not of FBA lineage. :umad:

Moreover, whether drug-induced or not, FBA women don't engage in unsavory behavior like eating domestic cats, and FBAs will not be associated with this savage conduct.

cat-scared.gif

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Anyone who doesn't see how this is anti-black, regardless of whether you're African American or Haitain/immigrant/etc should just kill themselves. Please. Get outta here. We got racists posting AI art of BLACK PEOPLE chasing after pets and you think this is a "them vs us" issue? Kill yourself. They view us as low IQ, crime prone animals worthy of extermination via sterilization whether you're a descendant of slaves or got off the boat last month. Best believe that. I'm tired of remedial nikkas falling for obvious psyops on this shyt.

The potential next vice president of the United States is currently on a war path claiming this shyt is real. As if Haitians who immigrate here and are given money need to hunt for food. Like...this is straight up old school, bone-in-the-nose racism.
Why hunt when you can buy fresh meat? :russ: If bushmeat really that much better? Someone should tell those Zoes about big and small-game hunting. :wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:patrice:

They do have Haitian gangs here Brodie
Powerful enough to run whole cities and districts because they can escape scrutiny because of “test scores”? Is Springfield hot and poppin ?can they hop from ethnic base to ethnic base collecting a criminal record worldwide But get a pass because they are part of a group that “does well in school?” Do they swoop in on real estate rapidly and quick to pack people in grow operations and people look away because “they’re not like them ?”

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
All of your typical, empty Kumbaya c00n rants won't change the FACT that the feline eater in Canton Ohio is not of FBA lineage. :umad:

Moreover, whether drug-induced or not, FBA women don't engage in unsavory behavior like eating cats, and FBAs will not be associated with this savage conduct.

cat-scared.gif
So you know for a FACT she's not FBA, right? Do you know her immediate family? History? When they arrived in Ohio and from where?

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Middle class white men are putting in more work than you in Africa right now.

Stop allowing broke white men to outwork you in a land you claim to care so much about.

:francis:

Ah yes... the "why don't you move to Africa" cop out :skip:...the fukk does that have to do with Yvette and "ADOS" hollering about a cat in a Pixar movie? :comeon: Don't worry, I'll indulge. Cause this is something I've always wondered:

Why is it that any and everyone else can roam freely across the world, establish connections, and return TANGIBLES to their community, but with us... "why don't you just move there then?!
6t-B8m-Dusbo0-L.png
Since you love Africa so much."

As you type on a device with materials sourced from Africa, likely manufacurred in China, all under an American company, that distributes their product worldwide... So if I understand you correctly, I should move there and do NOTHING. So people like you can have the range to uplift our lineage by hollering about Pixar cats... Eating cats, and the like.

You Internet Ass Muhfukkas are so damn LOST

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Powerful enough to run whole cities and districts because they can escape scrutiny because of “test scores”? Is Springfield hot and poppin ?can they hop from ethnic base to ethnic base collecting a criminal record worldwide But get a pass because they are part of a group that “does well in school?” Do they swoop in on real estate rapidly and quick to pack people in grow operations and people look away because “they’re not like them ?”
Nah that’s all bullshyt they didn’t do that but they do have some power on the streets in South Florida.

Ever watch Startup on Netflix?

That wasn’t all fiction.