I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Having spent a lot of time around white girls as a younger man I found them as a whole to be disconcertingly vapid and soulless. Even the educated ones had this empty stupidity to them. They had no real curiosity or thirst for knowledge and seemed to only partake in learning for material and social benefits it would give them.

White women are the most coddled and protected group of people on earth. They have no real conception of struggle or hardship. Their biggest tragedies in life are, in order;
  1. finding out brad kissed another girl at the school dance
  2. having to put rex down because he got too old
  3. not getting invited to that bytch allisons senior graduation party
Nothing ever happens to white women. The social insulation that keeps them from being affected by the outside world has the added effect of making their lives pretty meaningless. They're like goldfish in a bowl. Their coddled lifestyle breeds a life-long restlessness and ennui. Some fukk black guys for a rush. Some do cocaine or heroine. Your average meth user nowadays is a white housewife.

Much like sociopaths, white women are chronically bored. Thus their love for travel.They think going to India or Rome will give their dull lives a bit of color. The more daring ones got to Africa or the Caribbean, but it's all the same. And it all has the same effect of not making a single dent in their soulless existence.

Have you peeked inside a white womans head? Designer shoes, starbucks pumpkin spice, white wine, marble countertops, yoga pants, iPhones and Netflix. The scariest thing that happens to the average white woman is being stuck in an elevator with a black man for more than 2 seconds. White women drive like a$$holes.

Once they get to a certain age almost all white women use antidepressants and SSRIs. They can tell they're unhappy and they can tell something's missing but they don't know what. This is usually the age they get divorced. Some fukk their students. Some fukk their pool boy. A few even become feminists.:huhldup: Almost all join dating sites. But nothing fills that hole.

At this age they've all gotten too old to care about what happens to them. The truth is white women age fast and hard. From the second they hit their teens they're in a rush against time to try and fit as much life and experience as they can in the years between 18 and 29. They know the years are short. You can often hear them yelling "woooo!!!" at any inane event where they are gathered in number. Nothing scares a white woman more that the fear of missing out. If you listen closely you can hear the fear in their voice.

White women feel compelled to pretend they are having the best time of their lives no matter what they are doing. What choice do they have? They look at their mothers face and instead of seeing a beautiful mature version of themselves they see a wrinkled witch covered with racc00n eye makeup in what looks like the beginning stages of decomposition. :sadcam:

A white womans only worth is her beauty. And yet it is the first to go. Flip to any basic TV channel and you will likely see and advert for age defying mosturizers or creams or hair dye or makeup, etc. Father time takes cruel pleasure in crashing through their thin papery skin. A recent survey showed that the majority of white women will not step outside without their covering of makeup. Even to get the mail. They looks like pale shapeless pigs without their yoga pants. Very few white women look good outside of clothes. Even the skinny ones are suprisingly dumpy.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Never been attracted to them. Ive seen a few that have been attractive, but never to the point where i would want to pursue them. Im one of the few cats in my circle that dont have a white notch on my belt.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
You got that wake up call didn't you.. :sas1:
I got with her really young n she had a kid so here I go trying to walk my dumb ass around the block playing step pops trying to be "honorable". It was an off n on thing but once I finally made the decision to stop, which was difficult as fukk because I knew how evil she was and I knew I would never see my stepdaughter again, I did what I had to do and dealt with it. I came out much better for it in the end n I even forgive her cuz we were both really wild n it was a crazy time, but wow.

I've nvr been the type to run around chastising Black women or anything like that. We both had weird senses of humor and we clicked. It was my first relationship as a grown man so all the nuances, good n bad, of a relationship I learned from dealing with her. I will say this, I am Vito Corleone at spotting lies now. And when I got wild in the street it was funny because her patterns of dishonesty helped save my dumb ass in A LOT of :sadcam::merchant::to: situations. But yeah, kill whitey.
:scusthov: Hell Nawl...I'd smack myself and my momma for raising an idiot...
Have u ever been approached by a decent looking frail wite or nah?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having spent a lot of time around white girls as a younger man I found them as a whole to be disconcertingly vapid and soulless. Even the educated ones had this empty stupidity to them. They had no real curiosity or thirst for knowledge and seemed to only partake in learning for material and social benefits it would give them.

White women are the most coddled and protected group of people on earth. They have no real conception of struggle or hardship. Their biggest tragedies in life are, in order;
Nothing ever happens to white women. The social insulation that keeps them from being affected by the outside world has the added effect of making their lives pretty meaningless. They're like goldfish in a bowl. Their coddled lifestyle breeds a life-long restlessness and ennui. Some fukk black guys for a rush. Some do cocaine or heroine. Your average meth user nowadays is a white housewife.

Much like sociopaths, white women are chronically bored. Thus their love for travel.They think going to India or Rome will give their dull lives a bit of color. The more daring ones got to Africa or the Caribbean, but it's all the same. And it all has the same effect of not making a single dent in their soulless existence.

Have you peeked inside a white womans head? Designer shoes, starbucks pumpkin spice, white wine, marble countertops, yoga pants, iPhones and Netflix. The scariest thing that happens to the average white woman is being stuck in an elevator with a black man for more than 2 seconds. White women drive like a$$holes.

Once they get to a certain age almost all white women use antidepressants and SSRIs. They can tell they're unhappy and they can tell something's missing but they don't know what. This is usually the age they get divorced. Some fukk their students. Some fukk their pool boy. A few even become feminists.:huhldup: Almost all join dating sites. But nothing fills that hole.

At this age they've all gotten too old to care about what happens to them. The truth is white women age fast and hard. From the second they hit their teens they're in a rush against time to try and fit as much life and experience as they can in the years between 18 and 29. They know the years are short. You can often hear them yelling "woooo!!!" at any inane event where they are gathered in number. Nothing scares a white woman more that the fear of missing out. If you listen closely you can hear the fear in their voice.

White women feel compelled to pretend they are having the best time of their lives no matter what they are doing. What choice do they have? They look at their mothers face and instead of seeing a beautiful mature version of themselves they see a wrinkled witch covered with racc00n eye makeup in what looks like the beginning stages of decomposition. :sadcam:

A white womans only worth is her beauty. And yet it is the first to go. Flip to any basic TV channel and you will likely see and advert for age defying mosturizers or creams or hair dye or makeup, etc. Father time takes cruel pleasure in crashing through their thin papery skin. A recent survey showed that the majority of white women will not step outside without their covering of makeup. Even to get the mail. They looks like pale shapeless pigs without their yoga pants. Very few white women look good outside of clothes. Even the skinny ones are suprisingly dumpy.

Profiling ass mother fukker. Wow:wow:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps

:dwillhuh::blessed::whoo::whew::ld::ohlawd::myman::salute::ahh::heh::damn::win::banderas:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Cooons are in here scorned and angry left and right :russ: :banderas:
:pachaha:...they're in here like:

IuKr91C.png

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

BoozerWoodsonFace.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Look at that thing. Look at its skin. Like a human naked mole rat.

A lot of white people look like something you would find under a bridge or a rock. They evolved to live in caves. You can tell by the oversized bat ears and batlike face.

Vampiric lore is really just an anology for whites. They burn in the sun and suck the life from anybody they come in contact with.