I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Look at that thing. Look at its skin. Like a human naked mole rat.

A lot of white people look like something you would find under a bridge or a rock. They evolved to live in caves. You can tell by the oversized bat ears and batlike face.

Vampiric lore is really just an anology for whites. They burn in the sun and suck the life from anybody they come in contact with.
DOSBTxr.png

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at that thing. Look at its skin. Like a human naked mole rat.

A lot of white people look like something you would find under a bridge or a rock. They evolved to live in caves. You can tell by the oversized bat ears and batlike face.

Vampiric lore is really just an anology for whites. They burn in the sun and suck the life from anybody they come in contact with.

This nikka right here. You're going to have these new cacs soul burning:whew:

I thought shorty look cute.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So he has to hide his preference so he doesn't come off as desperate? :francis:

When did anyone say that :heh: :dahell:? This isn't worthy of a thread or paragraphs of text. I'm not attracted to Polynesian or most Mexican that doesn't mean I gotta create a thread announcing this to the world.

I have no problem with the thread, I'm just stating my thoughts like anyone else.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When did anyone say that :heh: :dahell:? This isn't worthy of a thread or paragraphs of text. I'm not attracted to Polynesian or most Mexican that doesn't mean I gotta create a thread announcing this to the world.

I have no problem with the thread, I'm just stating my thoughts like anyone else.
Dude white chicks are overrated so this is worthy of a thread.

So we gonna act like white supremacy doesnt exist?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude white chicks are overrated so this is worthy of a thread.

So we gonna act like white supremacy doesnt exist?

White women are overrated I agree. That's at least an actual topic with some semblance of direction, but just announcing to everyone that you don't like white girls and "you don't know what's wrong with you" sounds really contrived and pandering. Reeks of trying to get militant cred.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps

Who's nice with the smileys? @Northern Son is gonna own this smiley.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
lol this nikka. I'm not into white girls like that at all.

I have nothing against you or your preferences (I think they're overrated too), I just think this thread feels forced.

Like @7Revo stated and I've stated in the OP ...white supremacy is forced, it feels like you're telling me to be a type of confident and self-confident that makes you comfortable.

...white acceptance feels forced.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
This nikka right here. You're going to have these new cacs soul burning:whew:

I thought shorty look cute.

She's ok for a white chick.

But look again. The eyes are scary. She looks like a beady eyed bat.

Why do so many white women have such large manly jaws. A race of confused angry trannys.

If you had never seen a white person before and you hadn't been force fed white supremacy all your life you would have nightmares after seeing this picture. You would think it was some diseased albino creature come to steal your soul.

8f99014b2775790e0567aa66bb22707491cafe0b0ab326849a6fe4a87aaee534_1.jpg

Most native cultures have reacted with horror and fascination upon first seeing whites. They really are like some alien hybrid when you think about it.

Look at the terror in this babys eyes

That is not the look you get from seeing a strange looking man. That is a look you could only get from seeing some lovecraftian creature

Last edited: