I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Notice how I didn't say radio... I have never heard anything of value from a white woman in pop culture media. It's like we're forced to LOOK at them, and exasperatingly forced to WANT them. The whole entertainment industry has been built around coercing humanity to see them as the pinnacle of beauty, they're just not and far from it to me. They just look like extremely afflicted humans.With nothing to say.

White men are the biggest tricks. They set up hollywood, the movie industry, the television industry, et al to pander to women. Whether for money or from general beta male simpery who knows. That's fine and well if they wanna watch that crap but then they had to go and shove it down the rest of the worlds throat.

Notice how all the TV shows and commercials and movies the husband is always some goofy dolt being carried through life by his exasperated wife.

How anytime a white girl goes missing it turns into the biggest story of the year. Meanwhile 10 black girls have probably gone missing in the time it took them to do one press conference.

They're a disgusting cuckold race. Ball busted mother fukkers. I once read that the reason the british were so aggressive in trying to colonize other countries is because they were brow beaten by their ugly women back home and it gave them a huge complex, on top of making them never want to go back.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I find white men appealing, but not white women.

Christiaen_van_Couwenbergh_-_Three_Young_White_Men_and_a_Black_Woman_-_WGA5568.jpg