I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
:russ:You think white women are confident???????????
:mjlol: ...whether it's pseudo or not, they don't own that right inherently to feel like that, but somehow they all do. We've all gotten this look from a white woman on a train.

dv1760006-snobby-senior-woman-showing-dirt-on-her-gettyimages.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't act brand new, like you weren't engaged to a cac... :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden "it doesnt mean i want to walk down the aisle with them" :usure:

Oochie wally :hula: One Mic...

engaged but never walked down the aisle

tan900

Banned
Daps
I'm just not attracted to them, they dominate television, print and film. I have phobia, I'm scared to look them in the eyes, because I fear that they're vapid and empty. It really bothers me how confident they are, like they think the whole world wants them when in reality, to me, they're the least attractive women for that very reason.

I have no desire to have sex with white women, I feel like white women would get more out of the experience than I would. They require so much make up, and surgery to achieve what many women of color achieve naturally.

I was flicking through television, and saw some show where these bickering mid-aged white women were the focus of the show, one of those Housewives shows.

I don't want to spread hate, and I'd be friends with a white woman, I just don't see the appeal. Honestly.

EDIT: threw vs through

I find white men appealing, but not white women.