I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like I said I'm not gonna hate an entire group of people just because a small subset of them behave that way because I see a lot of "cacs" use that same justification on why that they hate black people

this may be one of the dumbest posts in the history of the coli
small subset?

the whole white population minus a few abolitionists and quakers took part in slavery and passed down their wealth generation to generation.

How many white people gave a damn 50-60 years ago during the civil rights era? How many whites walked hand in hand with martin luther king jr etc? how man whites gave up that generational wealth they have created during slavery and the civil rights era? How many?

And even today its not a small subset, i'd say theres only a small subset of good white people who don't have racist views in their mind . Your one of those newblacks, just because jimmy and brad smile with you and dirnk a beer, and lauren and ashley suck your dikk there ok now, even though behind your back your just an ape nygger to them

:ufdup:

cacs have no reason to hate black people, they brought black people here from their homeland, worked them for free labour over 400 years, murdered them, raped their women, and even after slavery ended, subjected them to ghettos and poverty, burned down their successful businesses, lynched their men, , denied them the right to vote, dnienied them civil rights, segregated them and even after that ended, put drugs in their community, arrested their men and locked them up for small violations, poisoned their communities, and even to this day, continue to kill innocent blacks, lock up innocent blacks, make money of their ignorance, continue to flood their communities with guns, and drugs, underfund black schools and colleges, continue to arrest and lock up in mass droves. over one million of the 2.4 million in americna prisons are black, take awy the black men and allowt he fatherless to run free destroyng another generation.

Black unemployment high, black healthcare low these cacs know what there dfoing and you just slurp it up like a pig at a trough because brad and tyler are nice to you

:scust:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Oh it get's much worse my friend.

This is what supermodel Kate Upton looks like a few days away from her trusty razor

Go+ahead+enlarge+it+_ce77f2287f0e1e54d3d7fb584e5d25ae.jpg

t54GG8G.jpg

kate-upton-mustache-yellow-teeth.jpg

Disgusting.
And just imagine, if this is what a modern day super model looks like what must those cacs had to deal with back in those caves :huhldup:

I've never met a white woman that didn't look repulsive up close. Much like ogres and troll, their features evolved to be captivating from far away, in the dim light of caves.

They evolved large amounts of fine facial and body hair so they could feel their way in the dark.

Those facial moles they term "beauty marks" are really just cancerous growths from creatures that were never meant to be exposed to the sun.

They use racc00n eye makeup to give their piggish cave evolved eyes a human shine

ellen-degeneres-square-kmpress-getty.png

fe3c4f8e3417a121dbf239a4c47ded78.jpg

:sas2:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Again. So many nikkaz in this thread are full of shyt. I have never met a nikka in real life that turned down some p*ssy from a bad ass white bytch. It simply doesn't happen in real life :pachaha: A bunch of fake hotep nikkaz frontin like a MF :dead:

B3chi64CYAACKSW.jpg:large

img_blog_ohn_amazing_aimee_thick_ass_white_girl1.jpg

199257_101707556580641_100002241904868_11289_4244251_n.jpg

314.bmp

315.bmp

B4OXS2zIcAAY4TJ.jpg:large

flbp-sexy-busty-women-31.jpg

Like nikkaz are gonna say "nah girl, I ain't gonna hit that because you're white" :mjlol:

:trash:Honestly there's too many better looking sistas out here for all that, I mean I'm not gonna call these women ugly, but for real for real, they're not my type, and these are the type even the white man doesn't want, so she tries to appeal to the urban demographic. That's actually more insulting to me than an a-typical white woman thinking I want her.

These types of women you posted actually see you as a 2nd or 3rd option. Not even a first choice. :mjlol:

March, 2013

'iCarly' Star Jennette McCurdy -- Puts Andre Drummond On Blast ... Laughs at Relationship, Says Kissing Sucked (Lips too big and weird)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_vdbmz80l/#ixzz3V8dXmh11

March, 2015

EXCLUSIVE! JENNA SHEA RELEASES TEXTS AFTER ANDRE DRUMMOND DENIES HOOK UP
video-207884.jpg

video_image-431334.jpg

video_image-431335.jpg

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Look at that thing. Look at its skin. Like a human naked mole rat.

A lot of white people look like something you would find under a bridge or a rock. They evolved to live in caves. You can tell by the oversized bat ears and batlike face.

Vampiric lore is really just an anology for whites. They burn in the sun and suck the life from anybody they come in contact with.

:dead: that ether :ohlawd: