“I’m married and Picked you’re single and skipped 🙃. Have the day that you deserved.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:
full
sheesh

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Wheeeew

Some of these chicks are sadly lacking discernment.

A lady won’t even engage in a public convo like this. TF was she thinking 🤣

You know how many undercover hoes saw that entire thread and kept their Twitter fingers from getting them in some mess?
I don't even require these hoes to be virgins

But she's going out of her way to call herself a former hoe?

Nah :dead:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
the cold war has ended:wow:

I saw it brewing. Both combatants taking veiled shots at each other. They both fought their proxy wars thru agents and allies. The great war of our time is upon us fellow Colians
Actually. You’re right. Y’all wanted the good girls to speak up and the tide is turning…

This Ho image foolishness has to stop.

I’m unmarried, but I know the message hits harder coming from happily married Black women 🤷🏾‍♀️

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
the cold war has ended:wow:

I saw it brewing. Both combatants taking veiled shots at each other. They both fought their proxy wars thru agents and allies. The great war of our time is upon us fellow Colians
Imma sit this one out. The coli gender wars from 2015-2017 were enough for me.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Actually. You’re right. Y’all wanted the good girls to speak up and the tide is turning…

I’m unmarried, but I know the message hits harder coming from happily married Black women 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have a home girl like this. Wasn't a hoe smart but single. I hope she finds a good man, I really do because she's an awesome person. But there's a lot of lil dirt bags out here that I'm sure she has to watch out for.

We support y'all though.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

I was moreso speaking on harlemhottie versus the bourgeoisie tall freak specifically. but yes, their dispute is but a microcosm of this great war that looms before us.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf: Girl, what?! Eww. I will not tag that man cuz he going through it rn, but really, that's what we doing?

How about you give us some details on your personal life so we can dissect and judge YOU uncharitably? Oh yeah, you the one that got so little business that you be jumping into your friends marriages and fomenting discord.

See? Don't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, do it?

Let us know when you've made a lifetime commitment to someone other than yourself and your opinion on marriage and those who partake in the institution might have some weight. Until then, you just hating from outside the club. I very much hope that your married friends know how much you despise marriage and never take your advice on anything related to theirs.
jake-slade.gif