“I’m married and Picked you’re single and skipped 🙃. Have the day that you deserved.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You would think with all the cooking, cleaning and dikk sucking she's supposed to be doing that she wouldn't have time to think about vagina.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You would think with all the cooking, cleaning and dikk sucking she's supposed to be doing that she wouldn't have time to think about vagina.
:comeon: One can cook, clean, and suck dikk while still making time to uphold one's image.

A former stripper who likely dabbled with females telling housewives how to manage their work. :deadrose:

Daps
Some got 'exposed' some got ran off, and some just stopped posting all together.

That exposal of that white girl was crazy. She was talking about how much she loved black men, got with a Hebrew Israelite and then after a couple brothas dogged her out, she went full MAGA, talked about how she couldn't wait to see nxggas get took out :laff:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Joining with ppl talking about folks dead family members is where I draw a hard line.
This is normal coli disrespect. I've had ppl disrespect my mother and you was in the thread and ain't say shyt. The parameters of our friendship aren't wide enough to include random coli beef. You ask too much.

MadScientist

Rookie
Daps
tenor.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: One can cook, clean, and suck dikk while still making time to uphold one's image.

A former stripper who likely dabbled with females telling housewives how to manage their work. :deadrose:
Good gawd.

I’m out this thread. It’s been fun :whoo:

Whew I’m going back to the gym. Apparently I lost 2lbs last week even though I cheated, so I’m motivated to do better this week.

Daps
This is normal coli disrespect. I've had ppl disrespect my mother and you was in the thread and ain't say shyt. The parameters of our friendship aren't wide enough to include random coli beef. You ask too much.

You a damn liar. That ain't "normal coli disrespect". One dude got permabanned for talking about a brehs dead wife. Folks get banned for stuff like that. Point me to where someone said something about your mama. Show me where I dapped it.

Lying heffa :childplease:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Good gawd.

I’m out this thread. It’s been fun :whoo:

Whew I’m going back to the gym. Apparently I lost 2lbs last week even though I cheated, so I’m motivated to do better this week.
:pachaha: I swear to you, I try to be nice. Its only so much I can take, and mind you , she was raised middle class and with two parents.

Brehs, don't base your choice on her coming from a two parent household. These new bytches is weird.