“I’m married and Picked you’re single and skipped 🙃. Have the day that you deserved.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I have a home girl like this. Wasn't a hoe smart but single. I hope she finds a good man, I really do because she's an awesome person. But there's a lot of lil dirt bags out here that I'm sure she has to watch out for.

We support y'all though.
I hear ya. As long as people don’t pretend that every dude out here is some Prince Charming or something 🤣 A lot of ppl gaslight women. There’s a decent amount of terrible women AND men lol

But it’s all good 🤷🏾‍♀️

Daps
The posts in the OP, or @HarlemHottie vs. @bourgeoisie tall freak ?
EQ2YkhP.png

Is there a versus going on? 😂I’m good love, enjoy

#loveyourz

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
nay was 100000% correct with her first xeet

to be fair tho some dudes are STILL stupid/clueless or in denial to the point that they won’t pick up on shyt that’s right there in their fukking face til it’s far too late
This luckily my chick took me back multiple times

Daps
Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I hear ya. As long as people don’t pretend that every dude out here is some Prince Charming or something 🤣 A lot of ppl gaslight women. There’s a decent amount of terrible women AND men lol

But it’s all good 🤷🏾‍♀️
Yeah I'd never say every male is a good man because there's a number that are pieces of shyt on a dusty road.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas talking about “gender wars” :russ:
It’s only a war now because nikkas ain’t going for the goofy shyt
And nikkas so pressed to have bytches on here
But y’all fukk bad bytches from Safeway offline
Or are you nikkas HOH:dead:
No you like single mothers
A woman married to a whole arab
A bytch married to a whole Japanese man
1 white bytch y’all cut for from Canada but hate pawg threads
1 cac bytch that was a burnt out hoe but you nikkas stayed low key dapping her
One bytch that looks like Lemon Grab in the face from Adventure Time
A reformed stripper for white peen in traphouses
Couple of weirdo fat bytches that talk in circles when you call they bullshyt out
One chick from Oakland that didn’t wash her legs
These are the chicks you let dikk police, laughed at a breh who was murdered by his white girlfriend, and little boy you:dead:
All in the name of solidarity, Queen Mother Earth
You nikkas so damn fraud and bogus
Arkham Asylum:deadrose:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
the cold war has ended:wow:

I saw it brewing. Both combatants taking veiled shots at each other. They both fought their proxy wars thru agents and allies. The great war of our time is upon us fellow Colians

Actually. You’re right. Y’all wanted the good girls to speak up and the tide is turning…

This Ho image foolishness has to stop.

I’m unmarried, but I know the message hits harder coming from happily married Black women 🤷🏾‍♀️

I was moreso speaking on harlemhottie versus the bourgeoisie tall freak specifically. but yes, their dispute is but a microcosm of this great war that looms before us.

Decent women have to start vocally pushing back against the dumb shyt, that includes the unmarrieds, @Gloxina. You think married women have more cred, meanwhile, we're told that we aint been in the game recent enough. We all need to speak up. Call them low class, say all the shyt you thinking, bc the problem is, no one will tell them. We got a whole lot of upper middle class bw cosigning the bs publicly and living life proper irl. Somebody needs to call it out.

I don't care for @HarlemHottie for reasons
:beli: Private message me, sir, and stop pissing up the public boards. If I need a new 'looks verification partner', let me know and I'll start taking applications.

Edit: Dneika Marie call them 'pass me' chicks: passed over, passed around, etc, :skip:

Last edited: