“I’m married and Picked you’re single and skipped 🙃. Have the day that you deserved.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You a damn liar. That ain't "normal coli disrespect". One dude got permabanned for talking about a brehs dead wife. Folks get banned for stuff like that. Point me to where someone said something about your mama. Show me where I dapped it.

Lying heffa :childplease:
I'm not a coli historian, idgaf. Ppl were wishing me dead during the pandemic, me and mine who wasnt vaccinated.

I'm sorry that I don't see what was done to you as outstanding. It seem to be how this internet shyt go. :yeshrug:

Daps
I'm not a coli historian, idgaf. Ppl were wishing me dead during the pandemic, me and mine who wasnt vaccinated.

I'm sorry that I don't see what was done to you as outstanding. It seem to be how this internet shyt go. :yeshrug:

Show me one message where somebody told you they hoped you died.

You're lying right now :dahell:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Show me one message where somebody told you they hoped you died.

You're lying right now :dahell:
Sadly, I'm really not. I was told that I was killing elders and all that (meanwhile, my 70-something yo mother had covid like 3x, nothing to do with me), I'm not gonna take the time to find the posts bc I DON'T CARE.

Stop letting these internet fakkits effect you. fukk em. :camby::pacspit:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's almost no better words to hear from a woman than when she says to you, 'ask me anything.'
She's deeply trusting you to accept her or reject her as she is and build from there.

As a poster already said, all a woman has to do is talk long enough and if you're experienced you'll get a clear picture of her psychological mileage and how it affected her psyche.
Just because a woman says this, doesn't mean you'll get the truth when you do in fact ask her anything.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:mjtf: Girl, what?! Eww. I will not tag that man cuz he going through it rn, but really, that's what we doing?

How about you give us some details on your personal life so we can dissect and judge YOU uncharitably? Oh yeah, you the one that got so little business that you be jumping into your friends marriages and fomenting discord.

See? Don't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, do it?

Let us know when you've made a lifetime commitment to someone other than yourself and your opinion on marriage and those who partake in the institution might have some weight. Until then, you just hating from outside the club. I very much hope that your married friends know how much you despise marriage and never take your advice on anything related to theirs.

:comeon: One can cook, clean, and suck dikk while still making time to uphold one's image.

A former stripper who likely dabbled with females telling housewives how to manage their work. :deadrose:

:pachaha: I swear to you, I try to be nice. Its only so much I can take, and mind you , she was raised middle class and with two parents.

Brehs, don't base your choice on her coming from a two parent household. These new bytches is weird.

Damn.

You know how people just wake up and choose violence?

This is the coli version of it. shyt. :dead:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why is she bothered by randoms online? Go be married and happy offline, right? That would make the most sense.

Just another miserable married woman.

Social media develops characters and validation. The best thing you can possibly do is fall back and let folks do them.

Yes, ole girl brought that ether, but opinion is opinion. Let the jawn enjoy her best getting dikked life, while you do you. For all we know, Mrs Married and picked probably can't stand the man she calls her own and visa versa concerning hubby. But that's just the breaks.

All in all, in the immortal words of Chris Rock:

Married and miserable or Single and lonely.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Subbed for future fukkery.

I don't have a dog in these fights so :mjgrin: .

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
nikkas talking about “gender wars” :russ:
It’s only a war now because nikkas ain’t going for the goofy shyt
And nikkas so pressed to have bytches on here
But y’all fukk bad bytches from Safeway offline
Or are you nikkas HOH:dead:
No you like single mothers
A woman married to a whole arab
A bytch married to a whole Japanese man
1 white bytch y’all cut for from Canada but hate pawg threads
1 cac bytch that was a burnt out hoe but you nikkas stayed low key dapping her
One bytch that looks like Lemon Grab in the face from Adventure Time
A reformed stripper for white peen in traphouses
Couple of weirdo fat bytches that talk in circles when you call they bullshyt out
One chick from Oakland that didn’t wash her legs
These are the chicks you let dikk police, laughed at a breh who was murdered by his white girlfriend, and little boy you:dead:
All in the name of solidarity, Queen Mother Earth
You nikkas so damn fraud and bogus
Arkham Asylum:deadrose:

Flame me next. :dame:
M5jXGY.gif