“I’m married and Picked you’re single and skipped 🙃. Have the day that you deserved.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wheeeew

Some of these chicks are sadly lacking discernment.

A lady won’t even engage in a public convo like this. TF was she thinking 🤣

You know how many undercover hoes saw that entire thread and kept their Twitter fingers from getting them in some mess?
Her husband was also a hoe apparently so water met her own level, which is good cause hoes should stay with hoes.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PicardMyGod.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you never know what to believe about folks posting about their personal lives. one hand they're bragging about the marriage, the other hand is folks posting suicidal memoirs related to being a family man :huhldup:
:mjtf: Girl, what?! Eww. I will not tag that man cuz he going through it rn, but really, that's what we doing?

How about you give us some details on your personal life so we can dissect and judge YOU uncharitably? Oh yeah, you the one that got so little business that you be jumping into your friends marriages and fomenting discord.

See? Don't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, do it?

Let us know when you've made a lifetime commitment to someone other than yourself and your opinion on marriage and those who partake in the institution might have some weight. Until then, you just hating from outside the club. I very much hope that your married friends know how much you despise marriage and never take your advice on anything related to theirs.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:mjtf: Girl, what?! Eww. I will not tag that man cuz he going through it rn, but really, that's what we doing?

How about you give us some details on your personal life so we can dissect and judge YOU uncharitably? Oh yeah, you the one that got so little business that you be jumping into your friends marriages and fomenting discord.

Let us know when you've made a lifetime commitment to someone other than yourself and your opinion on marriage and those who partake in the institution might have some weight. Until then, you just hating from outside the club. I very much hope that your married friends know how much you despise marriage and never take your advice on anything related to theirs.
@HarlemHottie with the blicky outchea. :mjlol::mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's crazy; there's like a million videos on TikTok with women crying about "where the good men?"

But "pick me' is the Top 3 insult from women online.
:sas1: They know exactly where those men are, they just prefer to run the streets and this is their cover.

Ask any one of them and they'll tell you: they don't want to be under any man's system, order, and structure.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

ko-street-fighter.gif

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
There's almost no better words to hear from a woman than when she says to you, 'ask me anything.'
She's deeply trusting you to accept her or reject her as she is and build from there.

As a poster already said, all a woman has to do is talk long enough and if you're experienced you'll get a clear picture of her psychological mileage and how it affected her psyche.
I like ro call it the download. When a women gives all her personal information willing or unwilling

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

MORNING HUM....dear mother in Christ :damn:

Yeahhh I'll go back to sleep another day.