I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
they be in sosua too…plenty of germans too :mjlol:

conversely you have black gentlemen who do no partake in sosua at all, speak the language and have their cream of the crop picks in other parts of PP, santiago and SD…you have spoken some harsh, necessary truths but let’s not create the white guys always do it right narrative…there are A LOT of white foreigners in sosua, many of whom live there bcuz it’s cheaper from homes to ho’s who “brag” and showcase what they do

I specifically said these men partake in the festivities. Point is they aren’t on YouTube advertising it. Nor are the in groups on the blade trying to make it rain.

Nor are they attempting to bring a strip club atmosphere to a place where prostitution is legal :snoop:.

We mostly know the same group as they actuallly own real estate and are men, but they pale in comparison to the clowns that frequent Sosua.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
if you go to the DR that’s just gonna be the assumption unfortunately…I might’ve mentioned it in this thread but I remember telling a coworker I took a trip there (coincidentally she was from italy) and she wagged her finger and called me a “naughty boy”…I was kind of offended since I didn’t share a single trip detail with her…she was right tho :lolbron:

And the point is brothers created this narrative in less than a decade :hhh:.

A group of young white guys going to Thailand is almost as less suspicious than a group of brothers going to the RD today. That’s not good at all. That’s what happens when fools play with your image

that guy

Superstar
Daps
there was some event at a hotel near the beach at the time that had a lot of invited celebrity guests and he was one of them I believe and I guess he eventually made his way to classicos

samuel l jackson was random af…the woman he was with was a straight dime and she definitely wasn’t from sosua…but the vibe there with all the bars, outdoor seating and music blaring is so lively so maybe he came for that…weird tho bcuz he could easily get that anywhere else on the island…this was some time between 2010-2013 so he was well-known…still seems unbelievable when I say it
I just looked up his wife. Whoever he was with, it wasn’t her :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I specifically said these men partake in the festivities. Point is they aren’t on YouTube advertising it. Nor are the in groups on the blade trying to make it rain.

Nor are they attempting to bring a strip club atmosphere to a place where prostitution is legal :snoop:.

We mostly know the same group as they actuallly own real estate and are men, but they pale in comparison to the clowns that frequent Sosua.

I get you but I’m just not gonna sit here and “praise” them for engaging in prostitution the so-called right way lol…folks is spending money to have fun with ho’s how they see fit…if folks are opposed to the WHOLE thing as far as dealing with 3rd world hookers then I absolutely respect that and get it…but to be like oh white foreigners are more “classy” about mongering (I hate that word) than black americans is just hilariously pretentious…and this is not me condoning it cuz I like to keep my shyt under wraps/low key but to each their own

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the point is brothers created this narrative in less than a decade :hhh:.

A group of young white guys going to Thailand is almost as less suspicious than a group of brothers going to the RD today. That’s not good at all. That’s what happens when fools play with your image

that’s not true at all…again white guys are at the forefront of sex tourism but as is the case with everything else it becomes a greater sin when black ppl engage in it

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Bruh was you said is %100 facts. I’m in Santiago right now. Beautiful city with beautiful classy women. Here’s a little game for any brehs wanting to goto the DR. Instead of going to sosua to fukk hoes that been sucking and fukking all day long. Make a tinder a week or two in advance and actually meet quality Dominican women. I mean wife material that you won’t find in the US.

I met this girl on tinder. I been here a week and I fukked everyday. I been eating eggs, avocados, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and bread fresh out of the garden every day for breakfast. We went out to eat everyday and did excursions and I didn’t spend a dime. In Dominican culture, women are still raised to be wives. Men who drive taxis can come home to a loving and submissive wife.

Im already coming back in 3 weeks. Her family treated me better than my own family. :wow:

Anthony Davis wife is from La Vega.

anthony-davis-and-guest-attend-the-2020-vanity-fair-oscar-party-by-picture-id1205232028

I was in the capital and had Dominican men tell me to go to the interior if I wanted to meet quality women. I won’t get into the historical reasons but the quality women in Santo Domingo went to Carol Morgan School (25k a year private schools), speaks 3 languages, has a recent parent from Spain, may or may not have a family home in Miami, Jarabacoa or Casa De Campo, and doesn’t travel east of Naco zone.

You’re just not going to crack that code. If they do migrate it’s to European countries or Miami and you probably not going to even peg them as Dominicans. While I have some friends who come from the same pedigree and work and Dominican government, the classism is crazy. Really about last name, private school attendance etc.

Santiago or the Cibao region is more down to earth. And more middle class values regardless of income level.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I get you but I’m just not gonna sit here and “praise” them for engaging in prostitution the so-called right way lol…folks is spending money to have fun with ho’s how they see fit…if folks are opposed to the WHOLE thing as far as dealing with 3rd world hookers then I absolutely respect that and get it…but to be like oh white foreigners are more “classy” about mongering (I hate that word) than black americans is just hilariously pretentious…and this is not me condoning it cuz I like to keep my shyt under wraps/low key but to each their own

But there is a right way to pay to play lol. Look at those cabanas that line the entire country in the most random of places. They look like abandoned warehouses but are straight Jack rabbit shacks local Dominican men take their jump offs too. Everyone knows but if you didn’t you would never think twice about why so many exist and how they even manage to stay open. :skip:

Moreover when the men of any country get tired of their women being cracked by foreigners you don’t want to be on the receiving end of it. That’s my biggest concern. Black men should care about their image especially abroad. Why ruin something when you got a clean slate?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But there is a right way to pay to play lol.

nah we gonna have to agree to disagree :cool:

as long as dudes are not straight up violating ho’s it is what it is…those dudes are not a reflection of me and do not get in the way of how I do/did things…not directed at you but from my experience the main ppl I see complaining about how things have progressed are old white/black men who can no longer get pretty girls to spend all day with them for $25 when they can get some sucker who’s new to sosua to trick on them upwards to $100 (sometimes more I imagine) for an hour or two of their time lol…as you and others have suggested, they need to move on to other parts of the island (and many have) if it’s that big an issue

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Im in Santiago right now and the women are beautiful everywhere. I was on the plane and hearing 40+ year old men bragging about going to a 3rd world country to fukk prostitutes :mjlol:

It’s sad because the taxi drivers kept asking me if I needed to goto sosua even though I repeatedly told them I’m going to Santiago.
yeah the airline women who check you at STI looked great when I was leaving.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
yeah the airline women who check you at STI looked great when I was leaving.
I didn’t know Santiago had an airport so I flew into puerto plata. The first women I saw when we landed at the airport were gorgeous. That’s when I knew I was home :russ:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Im in Santiago right now and the women are beautiful everywhere. I was on the plane and hearing 40+ year old men bragging about going to a 3rd world country to fukk prostitutes :mjlol:

It’s sad because the taxi drivers kept asking me if I needed to goto sosua even though I repeatedly told them I’m going to Santiago.

that’s not true at all…again white guys are at the forefront of sex tourism but as is the case with everything else it becomes a greater sin when black ppl engage in it

nah we gonna have to agree to disagree :cool:

as long as dudes are not straight up violating ho’s it is what it is…those dudes are not a reflection of me and do not get in the way of how I do/did things…not directed at you but from my experience the main ppl I see complaining about how things have progressed are old white/black men who can no longer get pretty girls to spend all day with them for $25 when they can get some sucker who’s new to sosua to trick on them upwards to $100 (sometimes more I imagine) for an hour or two of their time lol…as you and others have suggested, they need to move on to other parts of the island (and many have) if it’s that big an issue

You can read @that guy statement above. That’s what I’m concerned about. I don’t care about them over the hill bums and their libidos. I care about black men’s image globally, and these fools are sullying it.

And you can’t show 10 videos from Colombia, Brazil, DR where non-black men are promoting sex tourism. I can pull up 10 tik-toks made the past hour showing black men tho. Change is constant and today mentioning you and your friends going to any of the aforementioned countries is going to get you the side eye. And that only took a decade

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I care about black men’s image globally

black men could wear white tuxedos and eat p*ssy with a knife and fork while traveling and still be looked down upon bcuz that’s just how racists/racism works…black men traveling to sosua to trick is not what’s influencing black men’s image globally…but I’m over this line of conversation tho…just wanted to add my 2 cents on the matter but I’m more curious about santiago :cool:

Change is constant and today mentioning you and your friends going to any of the aforementioned countries is going to get you the side eye. And that only took a decade

I mentioned this in here before but this was already the case well OVER a decade ago bcuz of a hit piece in ebony magazine I think it was…like I said it’s only a great sin when black men do it…white men have been showcasing their foreign tricking exploits for the longest it just so happens youtube wasn’t the preferred medium at the time…now they’re learning to keep “quiet” even tho they still brag about colombia, parts of the philippines and thailand bcuz the biggest affront to their circle is not the “etiquette” of tricking lol but black men ruining the fantasy as they/their money become less desirable when some of us begin to travel to the same spots

Last edited:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
black men could wear white tuxedos and eat p*ssy with a knife and fork while traveling and still be looked down upon bcuz that’s just how racists/racism works…black men traveling to sosua to trick is not what’s influencing black men’s image globally…but I’m over this line of conversation tho…just wanted to add my 2 cents on the matter but I’m more curious about santiago :cool:

I mentioned this in here before but this was already the case well OVER a decade ago bcuz of a hit piece in ebony magazine I think it was…like I said it’s only a great sin when black men do it…white men have been showcasing their foreign tricking exploits for the longest it just so happens youtube wasn’t the preferred medium at the time

Look we can agree to disagree but racism is a week away ploy here. The last white guy to openly promote sex tourism was arrested in Costa Rica for doing exactly that. His name was Cuba Dave. There has already been plenty of inquiries, signals that governments aren’t happy about the YouTube videos. If you know Dominican culture you know how small the country is. Every knows each other so filming is crazy.

Tell what reactions going to Dominican Republic garnered in 2010,2015? Now in 2022. That’s exactly how quickly things can change and black men are the literally the only group attaching their face to it openly. We aren’t talking about elastic waistband and white sneakers degenerate brothers doing this like it is for white guys.

We are talking about average to above average brothers, young at that, openly bragging about tricking in a 3rd world country where the starting salary for a doctor is 26k:scust:. Literally don’t have to do this but can’t stop won’t stop.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…but racism is a week away ploy here.

not 100% sure what you mean by this :francis:

Tell what reactions going to Dominican Republic garnered in 2010,2015? Now in 2022.

I already did…I’ve said it several times already in here…folks have literally been having these same arguments since maybe around 2008/9 when I first started paying attention to these discussions before traveling out there…I’m not exaggerating in the slightest

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Look we can agree to disagree but racism is a week away ploy here. The last white guy to openly promote sex tourism was arrested in Costa Rica for doing exactly that. His name was Cuba Dave. There has already been plenty of inquiries, signals that governments aren’t happy about the YouTube videos. If you know Dominican culture you know how small the country is. Every knows each other so filming is crazy.

Tell what reactions going to Dominican Republic garnered in 2010,2015? Now in 2022. That’s exactly how quickly things can change and black men are the literally the only group attaching their face to it openly. We aren’t talking about elastic waistband and white sneakers degenerate brothers doing this like it is for white guys.

We are talking about average to above average brothers, young at that, openly bragging about tricking in a 3rd world country where the starting salary for a doctor is 26k:scust:. Literally don’t have to do this but can’t stop won’t stop.
Breh white guys literally go to Thailand just to fukk women with the ass of a 12 year old boy what are you talking about?

Also, when I went to DR last November, there were TONS of white guys down the for the exact shyt the Black guys were down there for

You walk into Baileys on a Tuesday afternoon and see a gringo by himself, I assure you he's down there to nut on a surgically enhanced dominican woman