I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
yeh it’s bizarre but then I think about the culture/taste levels of the men posting the videos and it all makes sense lol. Like breh, you are in a sovereign nation. Poor or not there are groups and women you won't have access to because of your social status ie being an "extranjero"/ foreigner. Even if by power of the dollar, and you are out earning her entire bloodline 3x, they won't mess with you cause you not in that circle. Social circle is everything for the women in Santiago, Piantini, Naco and La Vega. Then you don't speak the language so that's another barrier. You're already down to the 6's in the country. Doesn't matter how "bad" she is to you she's not "bad" in her own society lol. Worst is you paying for it and her motorconcho driving baby daddy who makes $10 a day is getting all holes for free. Never thought i'd see the day when this is glorified :wow:

Girls outside of Sosua depend on the area. The best women are going to be in the interior, Santiago, San Francisco de Macoris, Jarabacoa, La Vega. But you're not going to get the ones aforementioned due to time constraints and the other reasons listed. Reason why these women are considered the best is because the heartland of the country is considered true Dominican culture. This is historic but in short, the capital used to be Santiago before Santo Domingo. All the so-called dymes in Dyckman most likely originated from there. Usually they are fairer skin/white, basically the stereotypically Domi look that has popularized in the media.

Al Horford's wife is from Santiago

55ac3f61d26047d68badd90af60e05d8.jpg

Capital is your best bet but you need to stay away from Zona Colonial. You're not going to infiltrate the young hip expat usually from European countries and those bars. if you got a week vacation, post up in Piantini in an airbnb, hop on tinder and import to your crib. Choose carefully as you don't want barrio trash in your nice accommodations. Class differences are very evident. And ppl live there. You're a tourist which everyone will know and you don't want to give off them sexpat vibes. You tell these broads where you're staying and they will come, so hedge your bets on the best looking girl you match with and don't jump at the first thing you get. Piantini has plenty of restaurants close by so a quick bite to eat then close the deal with some drinks/netflix at the crib.

Women in the capital at least the ones you'll have access to if you have any kind of flow, are going to be more brownskinned, Yaritza Reyes former Miss DR is from Santo Domingo

MV5BMzZkMGU5NWMtZTUyMS00NzQ0LTlmMTAtZGZlYzM4OTAyMDIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUwNjI4Njk@._V1_.jpg

Again if you're just flying out there to sport fcku a bunch of gutter rats, be around flabby n sick old heads from the states and young criminal deported Dominicans then by all means, hit up Sosua, but that's going to have you feeling stupid by day 2 when you realize you're a shark in a fish tank and eating plankton and hanging around the dregs of society from two nations :mjlol:
Bruh was you said is %100 facts. I’m in Santiago right now. Beautiful city with beautiful classy women. Here’s a little game for any brehs wanting to goto the DR. Instead of going to sosua to fukk hoes that been sucking and fukking all day long. Make a tinder a week or two in advance and actually meet quality Dominican women. I mean wife material that you won’t find in the US.

I met this girl on tinder. I been here a week and I fukked everyday. I been eating eggs, avocados, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and bread fresh out of the garden every day for breakfast. We went out to eat everyday and did excursions and I didn’t spend a dime. In Dominican culture, women are still raised to be wives. Men who drive taxis can come home to a loving and submissive wife.

Im already coming back in 3 weeks. Her family treated me better than my own family. :wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Bruh was you said is %100 facts. I’m in Santiago right now. Beautiful city with beautiful classy women. Here’s a little game for any brehs wanting to goto the DR. Instead of going to sosua to fukk hoes that been sucking and fukking all day long. Make a tinder a week or two in advance and actually meet quality Dominican women. I mean wife material that you won’t find in the US.

I met this girl on tinder. I been here a week and I fukked everyday. I been eating eggs, avocados, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and bread fresh out of the garden every day for breakfast. We went out to eat everyday and did excursions and I didn’t spend a dime. In Dominican culture, women are still raised to be wives. Men who drive taxis can come home to a loving and submissive wife.

Im already coming back in 3 weeks. Her family treated me better than my own family. :wow:

That's what my patna is doing now, he made a Tinder account about a week ago, (we are going back in Sept) and he's met a chick on there, dude is in love, he told me that she ask him about his morning, what he's eaten, what kind of mood he's in, etc every single day. My patna wife barely wants to say Good morning this his ass he said, dude literally is checked out of his marriage. He's enjoying the chick he's talking to from Puerto Plata.

I think I may do what you said and what my patna's doing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's what my patna is doing now, he made a Tinder account about a week ago, (we are going back in Sept) and he's met a chick on there, dude is in love, he told me that she ask him about his morning, what he's eaten, what kind of mood he's in, etc every single day. My patna wife barely wants to say Good morning this his ass he said, dude literally is checked out of his marriage. He's enjoying the chick he's talking to from Puerto Plata.

I’m not speaking to y’all situations specifically but just be aware there are women on there who are pros running the long con…one thing @Brehvity3135 said that is spot on is that top tier women there are not going to be quick to deal with foreigners (if they deal with them at all) bcuz of the stigma attached to it

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dayum, I feel like I am missing out, I want to fukk this hoes, but a breh want what Al Hortford has to bring back or to go over and make a family with

Help brehs

that guy

Superstar
Daps
if you go to the DR that’s just gonna be the assumption unfortunately…I might’ve mentioned it in this thread but I remember telling a coworker I took a trip there (coincidentally she was from italy) and she wagged her finger and called me a “naughty boy”…I was kind of offended since I didn’t share a single trip detail with her…she was right tho :lolbron:
Thats funny :russ:

Thats what everyone said when I told them I was going to the DR. I’m not paying to fukk prostitutes with a condom when I can fukk the same level of women raw for free thanks to tinder.

My woman literally does the same thing. Check this out. She’s at work right now. Her mother is going to cook me food and her stepfather is going to bring it to my Airbnb. What American women you know will do that? I been here a week and I want to marry this woman. They treat you like a king.

It’s not just the women either. They actually have communities. Everybody knows each other. There’s just a genuine love here that you won’t find in the US. People are friendly. I been in the trenches and I never felt unsafe here.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Thats funny :russ:

Thats what everyone said when I told them I was going to the DR. I’m not paying to fukk prostitutes with a condom when I can fukk the same level of women raw for free thanks to tinder.

My woman literally does the same thing. Check this out. She’s at work right now. Her mother is going to cook me food and her stepfather is going to bring it to my Airbnb. What American women you know will do that? I been here a week and I want to marry this woman. They treat you like a king.

It’s not just the women either. They actually have communities. Everybody knows each other. There’s just a genuine love here that you won’t find in the US. People are friendly. I been in the trenches and I never felt unsafe here.

Breh tha's awesome, that's the kind of energy that I felt when I was there back in March, I fukk with a few chicks, out of the few, one really brought that energy like that to me, the rest were on some $$$ which was cool and even those women were cool to be around.

I may hope on Tinder and see if I can setup something like what you have big homie. I am actually proud of that breh. lol.

The breh in here was talking about meeting chicks outside of Sosua which I would like to do. How did you meet your queen breh :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
random but I can put this out there since many years have passed but I’ve seen two famous ppl in sosua…I actually saw and very briefly spoke with samuel l jackson…I actually heard him before I saw him lol…he left tho when other ppl started to notice him…and I saw javale mcgee in passing going to fukking classicos of all places…this was years ago

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
random but I can put this out there since many years have passed but I’ve seen two famous ppl in sosua…I actually saw and very briefly spoke with samuel l jackson…I actually heard him before I saw him lol…he left tho when other ppl started to notice him…and I saw javale mcgee in passing going to fukking classicos of all places…this was years ago

What's classicos?

I'll be in Sousa again, I didn't do a whole whole lot when I was there the 1st time, is there anything that I need to do or get?

Any brehs can answer

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's classicos?

I'll be in Sousa again, I didn't do a whole whole lot when I was there the 1st time, is there anything that I need to do or get?

Any brehs can answer

idk if it’s still there but there was a bar with a popular club upstairs on pedro clisante…I’m not offering the best description but if it was still there when you went then you couldn’t have missed it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m not speaking to y’all situations specifically but just be aware there are women on there who are pros running the long con…one thing @Brehvity3135 said that is spot on is that top tier women there are not going to be quick to deal with foreigners (if they deal with them at all) bcuz of the stigma attached to it
That’s is true because on tinder once I told some of them I was American they stopped communicating. That’s just part of the game though. You can’t get everybody :manny:

That’s the thing though, I don’t need a “top tier” woman. My girl is looks wise probably average in the DR but in America nikkas would simp over her. My definition of a top tier woman is how submissive she is and is she wife material. The way I been treated here makes her a dime to me.

Another thing is one thing about women that is a consistent in every country, is a woman that is “top tier” as far as looks goes, knows that her looks afford her a better quality of life. It’s equivalent to a man that makes a lot of money knows he can get a higher quality woman in terms of looks. The minute you can’t provide them with a lifestyle they think they deserve, they’ll being looking to move up.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I’m 6’2 and I probably seen 1 person my height since I been here so I know javale mcgee stood out like a sore thumb :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Breh tha's awesome, that's the kind of energy that I felt when I was there back in March, I fukk with a few chicks, out of the few, one really brought that energy like that to me, the rest were on some $$$ which was cool and even those women were cool to be around.

I may hope on Tinder and see if I can setup something like what you have big homie. I am actually proud of that breh. lol.

The breh in here was talking about meeting chicks outside of Sosua which I would like to do. How did you meet your queen breh :lolbron:
I met my girl on tinder. I had a whole lineup ready for when I got here but her energy was the best to me so I ended up deleting tinder and I been with her the whole time I been here.

It’s sad because I was partially hoping she would make me mad so I could sneak off and link up with some of the girls I had :lolbron:

She’s been to good to be though :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I’m 6’2 and I probably seen 1 person my height since I been here so I know javale mcgee stood out like a sore thumb :russ:

there was some event at a hotel near the beach at the time that had a lot of invited celebrity guests and he was one of them I believe and I guess he eventually made his way to classicos

samuel l jackson was random af…the woman he was with was a straight dime and she definitely wasn’t from sosua…but the vibe there with all the bars, outdoor seating and music blaring is so lively so maybe he came for that…weird tho bcuz he could easily get that anywhere else on the island…this was some time between 2010-2013 so he was well-known…still seems unbelievable when I say it