I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Daps
you should spend this time in between learning a little Spanish. Reality is Sosua is the worst of the worst.

going to any developing nation where by default you are upper middle class based on your passport alone and crackin working girls is a L lol. worst part is you‘re crackin 5’s at best.

this L is compounded by estrogen filled brehs posted up everywhere on the strip bringing their stateside ratchetness with them. Someone already explained that Sosua looks like skid row compared to the next town over in Cabarete and that solely has to do with its inhabitants and tourist base
I always see people gush over Dominican women and looking at the tour videos it felt kind of weird, but then I realized most of these guys were in the slums fiending for pros.

What do they look like outside of Sousa and the whole sexpat thing?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I always see people gush over Dominican women and looking at the tour videos it felt kind of weird, but then I realized most of these guys were in the slums fiending for pros.

yeh it’s bizarre but then I think about the culture/taste levels of the men posting the videos and it all makes sense lol. Like breh, you are in a sovereign nation. Poor or not there are groups and women you won't have access to because of your social status ie being an "extranjero"/ foreigner. Even if by power of the dollar, and you are out earning her entire bloodline 3x, they won't mess with you cause you not in that circle. Social circle is everything for the women in Santiago, Piantini, Naco and La Vega. Then you don't speak the language so that's another barrier. You're already down to the 6's in the country. Doesn't matter how "bad" she is to you she's not "bad" in her own society lol. Worst is you paying for it and her motorconcho driving baby daddy who makes $10 a day is getting all holes for free. Never thought i'd see the day when this is glorified :wow:

Girls outside of Sosua depend on the area. The best women are going to be in the interior, Santiago, San Francisco de Macoris, Jarabacoa, La Vega. But you're not going to get the ones aforementioned due to time constraints and the other reasons listed. Reason why these women are considered the best is because the heartland of the country is considered true Dominican culture. This is historic but in short, the capital used to be Santiago before Santo Domingo. All the so-called dymes in Dyckman most likely originated from there. Usually they are fairer skin/white, basically the stereotypically Domi look that has popularized in the media.

Al Horford's wife is from Santiago

55ac3f61d26047d68badd90af60e05d8.jpg

Capital is your best bet but you need to stay away from Zona Colonial. You're not going to infiltrate the young hip expat usually from European countries and those bars. if you got a week vacation, post up in Piantini in an airbnb, hop on tinder and import to your crib. Choose carefully as you don't want barrio trash in your nice accommodations. Class differences are very evident. And ppl live there. You're a tourist which everyone will know and you don't want to give off them sexpat vibes. You tell these broads where you're staying and they will come, so hedge your bets on the best looking girl you match with and don't jump at the first thing you get. Piantini has plenty of restaurants close by so a quick bite to eat then close the deal with some drinks/netflix at the crib.

Women in the capital at least the ones you'll have access to if you have any kind of flow, are going to be more brownskinned, Yaritza Reyes former Miss DR is from Santo Domingo

MV5BMzZkMGU5NWMtZTUyMS00NzQ0LTlmMTAtZGZlYzM4OTAyMDIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUwNjI4Njk@._V1_.jpg

Again if you're just flying out there to sport fcku a bunch of gutter rats, be around flabby n sick old heads from the states and young criminal deported Dominicans then by all means, hit up Sosua, but that's going to have you feeling stupid by day 2 when you realize you're a shark in a fish tank and eating plankton and hanging around the dregs of society from two nations :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
yeh it’s bizarre but then I think about the culture/taste levels of the men posting the videos and it all makes sense lol. Like breh, you are in a sovereign nation. Poor or not there are groups and women you won't have access to because of your social status ie being an "extranjero"/ foreigner. Even if by power of the dollar, and you are out earning her entire bloodline 3x, they won't mess with you cause you not in that circle. Social circle is everything for the women in Santiago, Piantini, Naco and La Vega. Then you don't speak the language so that's another barrier. You're already down to the 6's in the country. Doesn't matter how "bad" she is to you she's not "bad" in her own society lol. Worst is you paying for it and her motorconcho driving baby daddy who makes $10 a day is getting all holes for free. Never thought i'd see the day when this is glorified :wow:

Girls outside of Sosua depend on the area. The best women are going to be in the interior, Santiago, San Francisco de Macoris, Jarabacoa, La Vega. But you're not going to get the ones aforementioned due to time constraints and the other reasons listed. Reason why these women are considered the best is because the heartland of the country is considered true Dominican culture. This is historic but in short, the capital used to be Santiago before Santo Domingo. All the so-called dymes in Dyckman most likely originated from there. Usually they are fairer skin/white, basically the stereotypically Domi look that has popularized in the media.

Capital is your best bet but you need to stay away from Zona Colonial. You're not going to infiltrate the young hip expat usually from European countries and those bars. if you got a week vacation, post up in Piantini in an airbnb, hop on tinder and import to your crib. Choose carefully as you don't want barrio trash in your nice accommodations. Class differences are very evident. And ppl live there. You're a tourist which everyone will know and you don't want to give off them sexpat vibes. You tell these broads where you're staying and they will come, so hedge your bets on the best looking girl you match with and don't jump at the first thing you get. Piantini has plenty of restaurants close by so a quick bite to eat then close the deal with some drinks/netflix at the crib.

Women in the capital at least the ones you'll have access to if you have any kind of flow, are going to be more brownskinned, Yaritza Reyes former Miss DR is from Santo Domingo

MV5BMzZkMGU5NWMtZTUyMS00NzQ0LTlmMTAtZGZlYzM4OTAyMDIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUwNjI4Njk@._V1_.jpg

Again if you're just flying out there to sport fcku a bunch of gutter rats, be around flabby n sick old heads from the states and young criminal deported Dominicans then by all means, hit up Sosua, but that's going to have you feeling stupid by day 2 when you realize you're a shark in a fish tank and eating plankton and hanging around the dregs of society from two nations :mjlol:
This all actually makes sense, thx.

the black expat community on YouTube is very frustrating. I mentioned this before, how it’s evenly split between:

The guys that can somewhat assimilate into the country they visit, can talk about the cultures, the people, the history, and the nightlife without missing a beat but only dart around the same damn areas in Brazil, Colombia, the Caribbean, and SEAsia

And the delusional sexpats that are very clearly buying prostitutes. They’ll bash American women for being cheap and ugly but then hype up hooker or hooker adjacent women in third worlds that don’t look much better. A few of these guys branch out to other countries though so unfortunately they’re not completely useless.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
This all actually makes sense, thx.

the black expat community on YouTube is very frustrating. I mentioned this before, how it’s evenly split between:

The guys that can somewhat assimilate into the country they visit, can talk about the cultures, the people, the history, and the nightlife without missing a beat but only dart around the same damn areas in Brazil, Colombia, the Caribbean, and SEAsia

And the delusional sexpats that are very clearly buying prostitutes. They’ll bash American women for being cheap and ugly but then hype up hooker or hooker adjacent women in third worlds that don’t look much better. A few of these guys branch out to other countries though so unfortunately they’re not completely useless.

it's all really simple when you're searching for information. If you can't speak/understand the language you're not experiencing the culture fully. Probably only receiving, processing and enjoying 15% of wherever you're at. So I'd take those youtubers information with a grain of salt. Yeh they'll point you in the right directions most of the time, but their experiences are really shallow because they don't have a grasp on the language and culture. Imagine liking American women, trying to enjoy hip-hop and pop music, never watching fresh prince or family matters or BET uncut and not SPEAKING ENGLISH? in the equivalent of New York City :sadcam:

You're probably going to feel lost culturally and not fully understand what is happening around you. You'll have fun because it's new, but at some point you'll want to know more and dive deeper. It's where most expats especially sex tourists plateau in a specific culture and look elsewhere. That's why those youtubers gripe or have repetitive content or you see them drowning themselves by wave hopping, first DR, then Brazil, now Colombia lol and eventually they will find reasons why said places are "played out" when in reality they never partook in the society to begin with because of language, culture barriers.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tbf this describes most non-black countries including our own. You'd never go anywhere if this stopped you. I mean literally everything from the Great wall of china to the Giza pyramids to Roman coliseum are in places that despise black people on general principle.

But From my travels, the minute you leave the US you are not treated like a black person, you are simply an American. We effectively get to ride the coat tails of US imperialism. At worst, we are seen as an ATM; at best we are seen as cool trend setters.

:ehh:

"you are simply..." not paying attention ..

AA youtubers are departing Germany one-by-one ...

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Man Sosua isn't like it used to be. I haven't been back in a while but everything I am hearing from my people out there is that its dead compared to how it used to be. To many dudes coming down and living their rap fantasy for a weekend.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn brutally honest post/breakdown.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

:dahell: I'm going to fukk I don't care about the class of a bytch and all that stupid shyt. Big nuts are being busted on Dominican bytches with bbls.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
:dahell: I'm going to fukk I don't care about the class of a bytch and all that stupid shyt. Big nuts are being busted on Dominican bytches with bbls.

You do that playboi, but you’re missing the point that your conduct and tastes are exactly why Sosua (so sewer) as the locals call it, has descended into an American blade with bottom barrel hoes. The same hoes y’all went to escape from y’all have attracted only she speaks creole or Spanish now :francis:

Meanwhile the swag less Italian guy in Las Terrenas has a straight dime, the dimes you were searching for to begin with, without tricking, because he can communicate, and is integrated in her social circle and isn’t a low class clown carrying a degenerative culture. @Wiseborn has already touched on this.

The town over from Sosua is night and day.

That’s just the surface level, but then you get into the reality that you are a representation of your tribe. Worst scene ever in Sosua was a bunch of middle aged brehs in frat gear, doing a shimmy on the blade. They decided to have a post grad frat event. I didn’t stay long enough to witness. And I ain’t never been back. Just a giant L

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
damn brutally honest post/breakdown.

Yeh these guys are missing the point and it shows all things considered ppl are going to carry their bullshyt with them. There are more Canadians, Italians, Germans and Swiss men on the island by far, yet you can’t find the YouTube equivalent of them showing their sex tourism. It’s not that they aren’t engaging as many of them do. They just aren’t crazy enough to put their faces to it and promote it.

And distort the reality that this is somehow “winning”. Like traveling to France to fcku gypsy hoes. Y’all really out here crackin the lowest of the low

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile the swag less Italian guy…

they be in sosua too…plenty of germans too :mjlol:

conversely you have black gentlemen who do no partake in sosua at all, speak the language and have their cream of the crop picks in other parts of PP, santiago and SD…you have spoken some harsh, necessary truths but let’s not create the white guys always do it right narrative…there are A LOT of white foreigners in sosua, many of whom live there bcuz it’s cheaper from homes to ho’s who “brag” and showcase what they do

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Im in Santiago right now and the women are beautiful everywhere. I was on the plane and hearing 40+ year old men bragging about going to a 3rd world country to fukk prostitutes :mjlol:

It’s sad because the taxi drivers kept asking me if I needed to goto sosua even though I repeatedly told them I’m going to Santiago.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeh these guys are missing the point and it shows all things considered ppl are going to carry their bullshyt with them. There are more Canadians, Italians, Germans and Swiss men on the island by far, yet you can’t find the YouTube equivalent of them showing their sex tourism. It’s not that they aren’t engaging as many of them do. They just aren’t crazy enough to put their faces to it and promote it.

And distort the reality that this is somehow “winning”. Like traveling to France to fcku gypsy hoes. Y’all really out here crackin the lowest of the low

white guys are the biggest partakers of sex tourism in the slummiest places so I’m not exactly gonna be quick to prop up white foreigners for “doing it right”

*edit*

ok I see you’re talking from the standpoint of “advertising” it on youtube…I don’t follow any of these type of channels on YT so I can’t speak to whether or not they do it more…they do frequent a lot of forums tho where they share their adventures thru pics/vids

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I literally just said this. On the plane the only people being loud and bragging about going to sosua were unfortunately the black men. I could understand if it were younger cats but one guy said he was 41 years old. I’m in my late 20s and I have no desire to fukk a 3rd world prostitute

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im in Santiago right now and the women are beautiful everywhere. I was on the plane and hearing 40+ year old men bragging about going to a 3rd world country to fukk prostitutes :mjlol:

It’s sad because the taxi drivers kept asking me if I needed to goto sosua even though I repeatedly told them I’m going to Santiago.

if you go to the DR that’s just gonna be the assumption unfortunately…I might’ve mentioned it in this thread but I remember telling a coworker I took a trip there (coincidentally she was from italy) and she wagged her finger and called me a “naughty boy”…I was kind of offended since I didn’t share a single trip detail with her…she was right tho :lolbron: