I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh white guys literally go to Thailand just to fukk women with the ass of a 12 year old boy what are you talking about?

Also, when I went to DR last November, there were TONS of white guys down the for the exact shyt the Black guys were down there for

You walk into Baileys on a Tuesday afternoon and see a gringo by himself, I assure you he's down there to nut on a surgically enhanced dominican woman

the “admirable” thing about them doing so from his standpoint is they’re not showcasing it on youtube and tik tok even tho they have several entire forums dedicated to it

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Breh white guys literally go to Thailand just to fukk women with the ass of a 12 year old boy what are you talking about?

Also, when I went to DR last November, there were TONS of white guys down the for the exact shyt the Black guys were down there for

You walk into Baileys on a Tuesday afternoon and see a gringo by himself, I assure you he's down there to nut on a surgically enhanced dominican woman

Who didn’t say white guys weren’t there for the same thing? Now count the YouTube channels promoting it?

That’s the argument. You all are conveniently missing that point because it’s the truth. There’s the difference and we’re talking about young black men under 40 doing this. White guys aren’t blasting the shyt on YouTube embarrassing themselves and black men.

Now go to YouTube and type in Sosua.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I heard the government is about to price everyone out of Sosua to attract more family friendly/cruise line crowds. Bigger hotel chains and upscale dining and shopping.

They want the tricks to move inwards away from the beach and families. The videos probably had a lot to do with that.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
the “admirable” thing about them doing so from his standpoint is they’re not showcasing it on youtube and tik tok even tho they have several entire forums dedicated to it

None of it is admirable. Y’all really don’t care about your image? :mjtf::snoop:

Y’all really have no issues with fat tittied truck drivers in stained white t-shirts talkin about mangoes, chicas and holding the line? Lol I do. That shyt is disgusting. It should be shamed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of it is admirable. Y’all really don’t care about your image? :mjtf::snoop:

Y’all really have no issues with fat tittied truck drivers in stained white t-shirts talkin about mangoes, chicas and holding the line? Lol I do. That shyt is disgusting. It should be shamed.

bruh please…if you’re gonna do the whole respectability politics things then there are far larger threats to the black man’s image globally than nikkas flying to sosua to trick lol…I just don’t feel the need to police dudes going on vacation to enjoy it how they see fit to garner personal respect…if some random white guy who idgaf about has a certain image of me bcuz he overheard a conversation on a plane between 2 black men about mangoes then that’s his fukking problem…and that sounds like some racist ass shyt…why the hell would I be bothered or offended about someone talking about mangoes lmaoooooo???

Last edited:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I heard the government is about to price everyone out of Sosua to attract more family friendly/cruise line crowds. Bigger hotel chains and upscale dining and shopping.

The want the tricks to move inwards away from the beach and away from families. The videos probably had a lot to do with that.

Oh indeed. The locals have been complaining for years about the open air market and it has changed multiple times radically, and quite frankly the clientele that frequents the area. Even with all the money spent by tricks it pales in comparison to money spent by families and normal travelers. Ppl who want to escape the rif raf but see the north coast hang out in Cabarete where you won’t see too many mango hunters because they stick out like a sore thumb.

So Sewer (Sosua) will get a face lift and it will curb the flow for sure. Those guys don’t navigate any other part of the country really because Spanish is needed in most other parts.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

No one is holding a gun to these women's head and telling them to fukk these gross men

And furthermore, a lot of them DON'T get the play they say they do on them message boards because I've seen it in person

If you think you're gonna roll into Sosua looking and smelling like the average MAGA supporter from Flyover State, USA you are mistaken

Only the dirtiest Dominican sewer rats would lower themselves to that and if they do, those are the dudes paying $150 to smash a "4"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They want the tricks to move inwards away from the beach and families. The videos probably had a lot to do with that.

cats have been saying the walls are closing in on sosua since before I started traveling there yet these threads are still a thing

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
YouTube is filled with cacs advertising tricking and finding wives in Thailand/Philippines . Just search "Filipina" and look at the type of videos that pop up

ezgif-3-f654463342.jpg

Versus

ezgif-3-3158516bdb.jpg

These are the first 8 images that pop up when you type in both places respectively. :francis::pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-3-f654463342.jpg

Versus

ezgif-3-3158516bdb.jpg

These are the first 8 images that pop up when you type in both places respectively. :francis::pachaha:

lol you typed in thailand (country) vs. sosua…now try pattaya which is more specific and you will see similar results just different body types but it’s white guys pushing it too…this guy man lmao

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
lol you typed in thailand vs. sosua…now try pattaya which is more specific and you will see similar results just different body types but it’s white guys pushing it too…this guy man lmao
I understand where he's coming from but he needs to get out of the bubble TBH

It's ok...I romanticize NYC the same way sometimes

But it's important to wake up

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I think will be a bad idea. At least with the tricking going on primarily in one coastal beach/town they can contain it and limit it only to sosua. If they allow that type of activity in the inland cities it will ruin the family/wholesome culture.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Oh indeed. The locals have been complaining for years about the open air market and it has changed multiple times radically, and quite frankly the clientele that frequents the area. Even with all the money spent by tricks it pales in comparison to money spent by families and normal travelers. Ppl who want to escape the rif raf but see the north coast hang out in Cabarete where you won’t see too many mango hunters because they stick out like a sore thumb.

So Sewer (Sosua) will get a face lift and it will curb the flow for sure. Those guys don’t navigate any other part of the country really because Spanish is needed in most other parts.
This is true. I asked me girl about the most beautiful beaches and she never brought up sosua but she always mentions cabarete. I actually hope they keep the sex tourism quarantined in sosua. I would hate to see the wholesome culture ruined in the other cities.