I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
lol you typed in thailand (country) vs. sosua…now try pattaya which is more specific and you will see similar results just different body types but it’s white guys pushing it too…this guy man lmao

I typed in exactly what was stated and those are the results.
I understand where he's coming from but he needs to get out of the bubble TBH

It's ok...I romanticize NYC the same way sometimes

But it's important to wake up

What bubble? I live here 9-10 months out of the year for the past 5 years. My purpose for even commenting was to tell brehs not to trick. Invest sometime, learn the language and culture etc. Reading thru these threads it’s always the same advice and content from brehs who cannot even communicate fully in said culture so there’s a lot that is lost in that.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Also when I went down to DR in 2015 I believe, for my homies wedding?

Breh Sosua is NOT the only place you're gonna see whores :mjlol:

Even right outside the resorts, there are women there once the sun goes down, and there are plenty of whore houses all around the north side of the island

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

What bubble? I live here 9-10 months out of the year for the past 5 years. My purpose for even commenting was to tell brehs not to trick. Invest sometime, learn the language and culture etc. Reading thru these threads it’s always the same advice and content from brehs who cannot even communicate fully in said culture so there’s a lot that is lost in that.
I'm glad you admit that the purpose of you posting in here is to tell cats not to trick

ADMIRABLE

But pointless...dudes are not looking for wives in Sosua breh, the same way women with flat asses are not traveling to DR for "vacation"

Why exhaust yourself campaigning against such things when very few locals care because they themselves know there's money to be made in the grand scheme of things?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Even right outside the resorts, there are women there once the sun goes down, and there are plenty of whore houses all around the north side of the island

yep they’re all over the island…a lot were going to sosua (some even from santo domingo) to keep it under wraps from their family…that’s why folks need to be wary of some of the women on these social apps…they’re on there as well

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
This is true. I asked me girl about the most beautiful beaches and she never brought up sosua but she always mentions cabarete. I actually hope they keep the sex tourism quarantined in sosua. I would hate to see the wholesome culture ruined in the other cities.

Colloquially Puerto plata is used, Playa Alicia and Cabarete, but never Sosua because of the connotations :pachaha:

Tell your girl to take you to Playa Coson and Ermitano in Samana.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya well I stated pattaya will yield similar results as sosua which you’re now going to conveniently ignore but I already figured you’re gonna prop white guys up no matter what…I just gave you the benefit of the doubt early on but I see it for what it is now after that mango comment lol smh

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
ya well I stated pattaya will yield similar results as sosua which you’re now going to conveniently ignore but I already figured you’re gonna prop white guys up no matter what…I just gave you the benefit of the doubt early on but I see it for what it is now after that mango comment lol smh

But then we’d be comparing a street to city.

I could use Pedro Cilanste street.

ezgif-3-f9150b170f.jpg

Versus

ezgif-3-202b1a4c76.jpg

You’re right. There are no differences between the captions and images. :troll:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps

Again I think English is y’all seconds language or something lol. Prostitution is legal here. Promotion is not. That’s where the youtubers have skirted the line. I’ve already spoke about cabanas which are used by Dominican men mostly and they are in every corner of the country. Again it’s not frowned upon. But uploading videos, making it rain on the streets and making that the image of a city is. Nuances matter.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Again I think English is y’all seconds language or something lol. Prostitution is legal here. Promotion is not. That’s where the youtubers have skirted the line. I’ve already spoke about cabanas which are used by Dominican men mostly and they are in every corner of the country. Again it’s not frowned upon. But uploading videos, making it rain on the streets and making that the image of a city is. Nuances matter.
Prostitution is NOT legal in the Dominican Republic

And that's something that everyone needs to grasp...it is NOT legal, and that's why the cops in Sosua can act the way they are right now, and that's why a lot of places in DR that were popping 10 years ago are not as popping or simply do not exist.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I met my girl on tinder. I had a whole lineup ready for when I got here but her energy was the best to me so I ended up deleting tinder and I been with her the whole time I been here.

It’s sad because I was partially hoping she would make me mad so I could sneak off and link up with some of the girls I had :lolbron:

She’s been to good to be though :mjcry:

I respect that breh. Salute to you breh. I want that love/energy you have breh.

I'm tired of smutting out thots and bridesmaid. I want real love

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So dudes are flying out for impoverished women to beat their chests about economic exploitation?
Hopefully nobody here is any of those dudes. If it's about playing tinder games with "quality" women a man can stay his ass here or visit other Anglophone/Western countries.

This "economic exploitation" is some morality bullshyt because if that's your concern then deal with first world women.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So dudes are flying out for impoverished women to beat their chests about economic exploitation?
Yes nikka :childplease:

It's just like how I might call a woman FAT in America and

1. On Twitter I'd be considered a fatphobic person
2. IRL in the rest of the world I'd be considered funny or spot on for calling out a fat person in America for being FAT

What you feel about things is grossly different from the rest of the world

You are romanticizing Sosua and you don't see that