I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Medellin. I’m not worried about the new President. If he shuts tourism down, I’ll go where I’m welcomed. I’ve been to DR ten times, 9 since 2017. I go all over the island, was in sosua in April with a friend who’d never been and he loved it…for me it’s too small now. Also too many guys go there and bring their hoods to DR…enjoy DR for what it is lol otherwise stay home

Been to Medellin one time last summer but it was a short stay and I was dealing with lung issues due to long COVID, couldn’t really explore the city like I wanted to.

I think dollar is 3900, I checked yesterday. Lol I paid 120 or 140 for a threesome with 2 Venezuelans

I’m be down in Medellin July 8 - 25th

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing lacking is a Mall the closest Mall is in Santiago but I perfer the Malls in Santo Domingo. If you want to get souvenirs the best place for that is in SD in Zona Colonial. Since SD is the DR's "New York" They have badder women for the fee and for the free in the capital.

do you know the name of this place in puerto plata? it reminds me of a mix between walmart and costco but they got a small food court on the 2nd floor right by some escalators if I recall

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
do you know the name of this place in puerto plata? it reminds me of a mix between walmart and costco but they got a small food court on the 2nd floor right by some escalators if I recall
Are you talking about the Jumbo grocery store in the strip mall? I only been there once

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m be down in Medellin July 8 - 25th
Just checked The Colombian Peso is trading slightly over 4000 to one. That's COVID rates. On Colombian twitter a Money exchange place in Bogota was buying dollar.s for 4800 COP, That was a mistake but everyone is expecting the Peso to lose value against the dollar. The incoming president wants to make imports more expensive and exports more competitive.

It's a good time to come down.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any city where women in don't sell box over in there?
Santiago seems to be full of whores too
Scust
It's like the states you can find bartered boxes anywhere. I discussed in my I'm a Black Expat thread that you don't have to buy box, I didn't.

But that being said If you wanted to spend a random week down here and expecting to smash without spending cash you got another thought coming.

Now if you mean you want to go somewhere where you're not bombarded with box sellers Santiago would be a good choice really any place outside of Boca Chica or Sosua would be OK.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You have a lot to learn about the DR.

there's about 11 million Dominicans a good amount leave because it's an Island (there's only so much space) and to work. As we said Rich nikkas bring like ten bytches to the Club. It's normal for a girl to be sent to Sosua (for work) you think there isn't a ton of nikkas fukking the same bytch?
I get that, I was just saying that's why he got shot

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Wait so which airport do you fly into for Sousa? Also are there any theme parks / resort type areas y'all recommend?
if it's not too expensive, then POP but it only has 3 flights per day, other than that STI through Santiago, try to take the caribe bus to Sosua, only $10 and has A/C and WiFi

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about the Jumbo grocery store in the strip mall? I only been there once

ya I think that might be it…they sold electronics and shyt in there too I think…it’s been years tho so I could be misremembering shyt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
FYI don't go to Ahnvee that shyt is a dump man...

Just get an AirBnB if you're going down there to smash

FLY IN TO POP...you're on vacation, you don't want to spend an additional hour plus just trying to get to Sosua

You land in POP, you'll be at Sosua at a bar in like 30 minutes tops

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
if it's not too expensive, then POP but it only has 3 flights per day, other than that STI through Santiago, try to take the caribe bus to Sosua, only $10 and has A/C and WiFi
Damn inflation's a bytch just last year you could go all the way from SD to Sosua for 4.50 USD