I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Anyone got the plug on the santana barbershop chicks? I'm trying to fukk Meagan

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 113

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Me and a family member was talking bout place I should travel. They asked if I have a travel Buddy. I said fck all that I got buddies where I’m finna travel. I got mad people that been waiting for me to go to DR but they hit the :whoa:
said they’ve had fun there but I should stay away because the wimminz out there are who r’s that will do anything for money.

After such a roaring endorsement I want to go out there even more. Can ye brehs confirm or deny?:jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Goodlooks. I got a lot of experience with Dominicans/Latinas here in NY, they're not really hard to bag tbh. Speaking a little Espanol and being a dancer goes further.

The only thing I'll worry about is being scammed or getting robbed. Heard many stories of gringos (foreigners) getting got.
Be careful. Try to walk against traffic meaning you walk up a sidewalk where cars are comming down that way you see people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm going for Halloween have 3 lined up so far 1 will be waiting at the air bnb when I arrive. :blessed: I'm pretty much just gonna be fukking.
Unless you "know her" already dealt with her don't expect chicks to wait 3 months for yor especially not one of the most poppin'times on the most poppin'part of the Island.

Two weeks out I'd send feelers out to back ups.

Lot of simps come down on Halloween.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Unless you "know her" already dealt with her don't expect chicks to wait 3 months for yor especially not one of the most poppin'times on the most poppin'part of the Island.

Two weeks out I'd send feelers out to back ups.

Lot of simps come down on Halloween.
Great advice I got backups because I was thinking about that. I literally planned on doing just what you said just 1 week out.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m be down in Medellin July 8 - 25th
Damnnn just seeing this. Got back today

I was in pablado and stayed at casa d’artist on Calle 10 and carrerra 37. It was a 3 story Airbnb spot. I had the best trip in a long while. The spot is so amazing that when I had company over, their jaw dropped…I paid around 2700 for 7 nights.

I know I’m done with sosua. It was great while it lasted but no fukking way it can ever compete with Medellin and the many ways to find great company.

Daps
Damnnn just seeing this. Got back today

I was in pablado and stayed at casa d’artist on Calle 10 and carrerra 37. It was a 3 story Airbnb spot. I had the best trip in a long while. The spot is so amazing that when I had company over, their jaw dropped…I paid around 2700 for 7 nights.

I know I’m done with sosua. It was great while it lasted but no fukking way it can ever compete with Medellin and the many ways to find great company.
Any cool sights you saw at Medellin?
Best dishes you tasted?
Best clubs?
Places to avoid
What were the women like?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Any other coli breh heading out to medellin in October or November? i might go then.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Any cool sights you saw at Medellin?
Best dishes you tasted?
Best clubs?
Places to avoid
What were the women like?

I mainly stayed around the Pablado area and didn’t do touristy shyt because I got sick for a few days. Ended up resting and getting masseuses to come give me massage…kinda pricey and not worth it. Everything is on the menu with outcall masseuses

Julio bowl spot had the best taco bowls you can have. The food was fresh and tasted great, ate that every day. Restaurants were okay , nothing special. The American foods they try to make taste like shyt. I stayed away from local spots cause I try not to eat corn oil and avoid fried foods.

Most of the clubs in Medellin are filled with chicas. I went to gustos, this is where hoes hang around and wait to get picked but Jack up prices by alot….I went to isla strip club, saw many dimes but didn’t take anything home…many casas were fun, new life, jades and few ither places I forget the name right now

I avoid centro…during day and night. I use Uber as much as possible, taxi drivers always trying to sell you drugs and whores

Best question, they are mad chill. I avoid cheap hoes with scars on their faces…I usually stay in. The company of women that have a personality, I vibe and vet any lady ima pend time with…tbh most guys that do this shyt are cheap and want the best for their buck, so they get poor service.
From all the women I hung with, one was trash cause she was a starfish. Others were just very GF E oriented

I ain’t going to sosua n there it is

Daps
Best question, they are mad chill. I avoid cheap hoes with scars on their faces…I usually stay in. The company of women that have a personality, I vibe and vet any lady ima pend time with…tbh most guys that do this shyt are cheap and want the best for their buck, so they get poor service.
From all the women I hung with, one was trash cause she was a starfish. Others were just very GF E oriented
My bad, I was wondering about the non-pros. I should have specified that.