I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dope thread, I wish I could speak Spanish so u could fully experience trips like these
Believe me you don't have to speak Spanish if you want to smash hoes on Pedro Clisante in Sosua. That has to be the most English speaking place on the Island.

I struggled to have a conversation with my Uber driver just now he knew a little bit of English and I know a little bit of Spanish (well I can basically understand what people are generally saying I just don't know the words to say what I want to say in Spanish). and I get by in Colombia where few people speak English.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
It's like the states you can find bartered boxes anywhere. I discussed in my I'm a Black Expat thread that you don't have to buy box, I didn't.

But that being said If you wanted to spend a random week down here and expecting to smash without spending cash you got another thought coming.

Now if you mean you want to go somewhere where you're not bombarded with box sellers Santiago would be a good choice really any place outside of Boca Chica or Sosua would be OK.
Goodlooks. I got a lot of experience with Dominicans/Latinas here in NY, they're not really hard to bag tbh. Speaking a little Espanol and being a dancer goes further.

The only thing I'll worry about is being scammed or getting robbed. Heard many stories of gringos (foreigners) getting got.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Going back to DR tonight :mjlit: gonna be with my wife and kids will stay for the whole month of August I got many activities planned and lots of gaps in the schedule for some strange :steviej: Heard through the grapevine lots of new colombian talent flying in :steviej:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Going back to DR tonight :mjlit: gonna be with my wife and kids will stay for the whole month of August I got many activities planned and lots of gaps in the schedule for if some strange :steviej: Heard through the grapevine lots of new colombian talent flying in :steviej:
if you got a wife and kids, why are you postin like you're gonna be lookin for hoes like it's somethin we should respect? you're a bum.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Are they actually many colombians/venezuelans in sosua?
I already been with enough dominican women.