I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yeah just recently some politicians got hemmed up behind a coke shipment to PR.

That dude Mejia was known to be clicked in with Coke Dons.

As far as being in the Mountains yeah that's the only negative thing is the power situation but you can buy land up there dirt cheap. beautiful country and too high up to be effected by most hurricanes.
It was pennies to me because I inherited a part of it from my Grandma and I bought of the rest of the territory from my cousins whom didnt want anything to do with it. I love it up there its so peaceful and quiet. When I get older im going to raise Goats and chickens, and guineas and turkeys have a few dogs. My unc has the property next door so I dont have to worry too much about neighbor incursions and shyt while im in the states. my unc is 72 he retired when he was 65 and i swear to God he looks younger now cause he not dealing with the stress of NYC and working and shyt. He in great shape too not eating all them processed foods and shyt.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Word up. Rich nikkas like to take like 10 bytches to the club and post up with a table with bottles. They might dip to play pool or just turn up on the dance floor Do NOT TALK TO THEIR WOMEN!!!

A Goofy Gringo tried hollaring at some bytches at Club Mixxer and nikka almost got us all stomped out. Luckly this Haitian nikka from Brooklyn knew the bouncers and everything was calm but dude had to leave.
nikkas think shyt is sweet but even Big Papi got shot in his own hood by a Drug Dealer who felt that that he "dissed him" ( I realize it was more to it than that though)
thought he was fukking his woman?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

As far as being in the Mountains yeah that's the only negative thing is the power situation but you can buy land up there dirt cheap. beautiful country and too high up to be effected by most hurricanes.
even the countryside in Sosua was beautiful

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I would also recommend not going to Colombia this summer or for the rest of the year, New goverment coming in and a lot of stuff is going to change. Basically a radical leftist won the election and a lot of turmoil will brew up. Colombia been in relative peace for the last 10 or so years but we know how they get wild overthere.

Always remember to do research on where you going so you dont end up like the breh britney Grinder
I am going to watch this

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
they still together too
Yep he want back to her once cesar got bagged. And his divorce was oficial. He still got a situation with one of his baby mama's

So let this be a message Big papi one of the nicest people outhere well known famous loved and respected by everyone but he moved wrong and got disciplined.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

Yeah because of Mejia and the banking crisis in his term we have crazy laws to have bank accounts and shyt. I almost lost 8 grand i had stashed out there for emergencies luckily my momma (rip) was in the acct and she managed to take it out.

Yo and the crazy shyt about the corruption back in the day if you dont play you get blamed for the cargo that they drop for the news. They did that shyt to 2 very serious old school military officials i know my friends dad whom was a high ranking officer in the navy. He did his job stopped a shipment but it belonged to higher ups and he got hemmed up. He got out of it because of his reputation and the fact that his family although not poor they modest yo but they had to have MP's at my friends crib for like 3 years while the trial was going on.

And my school's super intendent caught an operation in a forest shut it down and he had to run for his life for like 3 years. Cause he did his job and wouldn't take a bribe.

Both of those situations was Mejias people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I would also recommend not going to Colombia this summer or for the rest of the year, New goverment coming in and a lot of stuff is going to change. Basically a radical leftist won the election and a lot of turmoil will brew up. Colombia been in relative peace for the last 10 or so years but we know how they get wild overthere.

Always remember to do research on where you going so you dont end up like the breh britney Grinder
I don't think the new government is going to change things all that much. Now the Peso will probably lose value against the dollar, But some of the shyt he wants to do will probably not happen. Dude wants to raise taxes on the rich and stop oil exploration while gas prices are through the roof.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And its a cultural thing too if you get cheated on you get called "venao" which is basically calling you and elk or deer. Because of the "horns" regular mf would kill eachother and the bytch over shyt like that powerful mf go old testament just of a rumor cause they rep is they rep.
That's interesting because in England a Cuckold in 16th century was drawn as having little horns on their head like a Goat, and a wittol was a dude who knew ihis wife had a whole other relationship was drawn as having huge elk like horns.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That's interesting because in England a Cuckold in 16th century was drawn as having little horns on their head like a Goat, and a wittol was a dude who knew ihis wife had a whole other relationship was drawn as having huge elk like horns.
Yep remember european culture was/is rampant in the Caribbean. Way back in the day when I first read Agot and they was talking about horns i was like :ohhh: thats why the island is so eclectic there is asian,european, african, and middle eastern culture all mixed in the same island.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah because of Mejia and the banking crisis in his term we have crazy laws to have bank accounts and shyt. I almost lost 8 grand i had stashed out there for emergencies luckily my momma (rip) was in the acct and she managed to take it out.

Yo and the crazy shyt about the corruption back in the day if you dont play you get blamed for the cargo that they drop for the news. They did that shyt to 2 very serious old school military officials i know my friends dad whom was a high ranking officer in the navy. He did his job stopped a shipment but it belonged to higher ups and he got hemmed up. He got out of it because of his reputation and the fact that his family although not poor they modest yo but they had to have MP's at my friends crib for like 3 years while the trial was going on.

And my school's super intendent caught an operation in a forest shut it down and he had to run for his life for like 3 years. Cause he did his job and wouldn't take a bribe.

Both of those situations was Mejias people.
Yeah I think some Dominicans tried to slip some money to Al Gore (when he ran against Bush) thinking that they could just finance him and when they got caught get a pass like they would in the DR.

Everyone knows how Dope gangs run Haiti but the DR ships way more drugs obviosly Domincians dominate drug importation in the Atlantic seaboard. They caught just enough shyt to keep the US from declaring them a narco state and affecting the toruism bag, But there's isn't a bunch of US led Investigations that would indict the politicians who allow the shyt to go on.

But the Drug organizations from Colombia kinda have most of the West Indies on lock in one way or another.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yeah I think some Dominicans tried to slip some money to Al Gore (when he ran against Bush) thinking that they could just finance him and when they got caught get a pass like they would in the DR.

Everyone knows how Dope gangs run Haiti but the DR ships way more drugs obviosly Domincians dominate drug importation in the Atlantic seaboard. They caught just enough shyt to keep the US from declaring them a narco state and affecting the toruism bag, But there's isn't a bunch of US led Investigations that would indict the politicians who allow the shyt to go on.

But the Drug organizations from Colombia kinda have most of the West Indies on lock in one way or another.
Its crazy the new president Abinader pretty much gave the keys to US authority and when a case is big enough they come scoop them up a few months ago the got like 15 dudes that was running scams on att customers, and another 30 people running ss scams on old folks. Back in the day only the peeps in the states got got now the new president is letting them come scoop up the counterparts here. And recently signed a bill that gives a lot of net monitoring to us authority.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was pennies to me because I inherited a part of it from my Grandma and I bought of the rest of the territory from my cousins whom didnt want anything to do with it. I love it up there its so peaceful and quiet. When I get older im going to raise Goats and chickens, and guineas and turkeys have a few dogs. My unc has the property next door so I dont have to worry too much about neighbor incursions and shyt while im in the states. my unc is 72 he retired when he was 65 and i swear to God he looks younger now cause he not dealing with the stress of NYC and working and shyt. He in great shape too not eating all them processed foods and shyt.
I was surprised that Goats aren't as popular in the DR as they are in other places. You go to Jamaica and Goat Meat is huge. Kenya Goat Meat and Goat Milk is big, Goats don't require near as much maintenance and have more kids than Cows. When I get older and settle down in a country I'm gonna buy a shytload of Goats and Chickens. I don't understand why Turkeys aren't really a think outside of the US either. Their Meat is more flexible you can make Turkey Bacon and Turkey Burgers never heard of a Chicken Bacon or a Chicken burger.

Maybe Turkeys are harder to raise or something. The price of food won't go down after this inflationary period as least not by much, unless there's some kind of massive die off a lot of people will be broke if they don't grow their own food.