I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m headed to Colombia July 17th to 24th
Where to? If you're worried about the elections the new guy won't be seated until August 7th. I think the markets might be nervous and the peso may hit 3650 to 3800 so you'll have more money.

Personally as the DR shows that tourism is an easy bag so they have allow people to stay longer as long as they show that they have the bag.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I was surprised that Goats aren't as popular in the DR as they are in other places. You go to Jamaica and Goat Meat is huge. Kenya Goat Meat and Goat Milk is big, Goats don't require near as much maintenance and have more kids than Cows. When I get older and settle down in a country I'm gonna buy a shytload of Goats and Chickens. I don't understand why Turkeys aren't really a think outside of the US either. Their Meat is more flexible you can make Turkey Bacon and Turkey Burgers never heard of a Chicken Bacon or a Chicken burger.

Maybe Turkeys are harder to raise or something. The price of food won't go down after this inflationary period as least not by much, unless there's some kind of massive die off a lot of people will be broke if they don't grow their own food.
Goats are huge in the countryside it used to be in the city. But :smh: butchers started hussling backwards some started selling dog meat as goat and it brought a bad stigma to goat in the city. The new wave with goat is you go buy one in the farm and they kill it and cook it right there. It basically exotic meat now and very expensive. Because of the shut that happened back in the late 90's with the dog meat

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep remember european culture was/is rampant in the Caribbean. Way back in the day when I first read Agot and they was talking about horns i was like :ohhh: thats why the island is so eclectic there is asian,european, african, and middle eastern culture all mixed in the same island.
Yeah Latin American Spanish is basically Öld Spanish" and Carribean Spanish borows from African words

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Goats are huge in the countryside it used to be in the city. But :smh: butchers started hussling backwards some started selling dog meat as goat and it brought a bad stigma to goat in the city. The new wave with goat is you go buy one in the farm and they kill it and cook it right there.
Ok that makes sense because once you cross the river outside of Central Santo Domingo you see chickens everywhere (well not running around in the streets per se but they have chicken coops) The chickens are there for cock fighting which is why you see more cocks in teh DR than in say Africa where you see mainly hens because they eat the cocks quickly.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Ok that makes sense because once you cross the river outside of Central Santo Domingo you see chickens everywhere (well not running around in the streets per se but they have chicken coops) The chickens are there for cock fighting which is why you see more cocks in teh DR than in say Africa where you see mainly hens because they eat the cocks quickly.
Yeah in santo domingo este there a lot of farms and shyt. My cousing got a chicken coup on his roof and mad cocks for fighting he loves that shyt. I find it barbaric and exploitative but its big money and its exciting as fukk cause if you been around chickens and cocks they raw they fight like crazy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy the new president Abinader pretty much gave the keys to US authority and when a case is big enough they come scoop them up a few months ago the got like 15 dudes that was running scams on att customers, and another 30 people running ss scams on old folks. Back in the day only the peeps in the states got got now the new president is letting them come scoop up the counterparts here. And recently signed a bill that gives a lot of net monitoring to us authority.
Well as you said Crime is out of control and he called the Army out in the streets to help the Police out.

The US would harly have to press the DR I mean a tourism advisory would fukk up the countries economy. At one time Haiti was competitive with the DR in regards to Tourism That stopped before I was born. The last thing the DR wants to do is to be more like Haiti.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah in santo domingo este there a lot of farms and shyt. My cousing got a chicken coup on his roof and mad cocks for fighting he loves that shyt. I find it barbaric and exploitative but its big money and its exciting as fukk cause if you been around chickens and cocks they raw they fight like crazy.
Yeah they cut the beaks off chickens in factory farms in the states because the Hens fight over space they are not meant to be cooped up like that.

that brings up another point US animals being so filled with antibiotics and GMO'ed to death to the point that male Cocks are too fat to fukk the Hens so they artifically inseminate the hens. Feeding chickens nothing but GMOéd chicken feed no air fukks with natural testosterone production in Chickens and on down the food chain which leads to increased bytch assedness in Men.

What we consider to be Hard on Hoes in the states is normal behavior in other countries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
thought he was fukking his woman?
You have a lot to learn about the DR.

there's about 11 million Dominicans a good amount leave because it's an Island (there's only so much space) and to work. As we said Rich nikkas bring like ten bytches to the Club. It's normal for a girl to be sent to Sosua (for work) you think there isn't a ton of nikkas fukking the same bytch?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Well as you said Crime is out of control and he called the Army out in the streets to help the Police out.

The US would harly have to press the DR I mean a tourism advisory would fukk up the countries economy. At one time Haiti was competitive with the DR in regards to Tourism That stopped before I was born. The last thing the DR wants to do is to be more like Haiti.
Yep yo the new crime wave its basically kids breh. The military caught a band of jackers and only one of them was over 18. They was 14,15,16 most of them. With big gats and motorcycles. They was jacking people and extorting business owners for protection against jackings they talking bout changing the juvenile law cause they catch bodies and they out in a year and shyt. There are 15,16 yr olds with mad bodies cause the capos be getting them to do the missions

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep yo the new crime wave its basically kids breh. The military caught a band of jackers and only one of them was over 18. They was 14,15,16 most of them. With big gats and motorcycles. They was jacking people and extorting business owners for protection against jackings they talking bout changing the juvenile law cause they catch bodies and they out in a year and shyt. There are 15,16 yr olds with mad bodies cause the capos be getting them to do the missions
I heard about yong ass kids out in Los Minas and Christo Rey catching bodies. They wasn't even Blaming Haitains as they usually do it was focused on the hoods in Santo Domingo/ SD este not in the countryside or in Santiago and spots like that.

Like you said they ain't really moving against the Coke Dons they're going after the little gangsters turning up. I guess they want them to stop targeting Tourists because I never felt unsafe yet people said I was moving funny just by being outside of the tourist zones.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
wow. is she for sale?
There is her insta go ahead and ask for booking info lol if you think you got more money than Big papi she might listen to you :skip:

but you might be able to find a Venezuelan broad that looks like that on the cheap.
I heard about yong ass kids out in Los Minas and Christo Rey catching bodies. They wasn't even Blaming Haitains as they usually do it was focused on the hoods in Santo Domingo/ SD este not in the countryside or in Santiago and spots like that.

Like you said they ain't really moving against the Coke Dons they're going after the little gangsters turning up. I guess they want them to stop targeting Tourists because I never felt unsafe yet people said I was moving funny just by being outside of the tourist zones.
Yeah they wilding breh usually jackers knew the code not to fukk with tourist, old women or kids, or pregnant women, but this new wave of kids dont care, they jacking and pistol whipping tourist right outside bavaro and punta cana. Its a nationwide thing they just publicized the roll out in the capital. Breh they also would wait for women picking up lil kids from school or daycares or coming out of supermarkets and point the gun at the kids. Smaking old folks etc etc. They wilding. Again be careful cause they wilding.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Where to? If you're worried about the elections the new guy won't be seated until August 7th. I think the markets might be nervous and the peso may hit 3650 to 3800 so you'll have more money.

Personally as the DR shows that tourism is an easy bag so they have allow people to stay longer as long as they show that they have the bag.
Medellin. I’m not worried about the new President. If he shuts tourism down, I’ll go where I’m welcomed. I’ve been to DR ten times, 9 since 2017. I go all over the island, was in sosua in April with a friend who’d never been and he loved it…for me it’s too small now. Also too many guys go there and bring their hoods to DR…enjoy DR for what it is lol otherwise stay home

Been to Medellin one time last summer but it was a short stay and I was dealing with lung issues due to long COVID, couldn’t really explore the city like I wanted to.

I think dollar is 3900, I checked yesterday. Lol I paid 120 or 140 for a threesome with 2 Venezuelans

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Wait so which airport do you fly into for Sousa? Also are there any theme parks / resort type areas y'all recommend?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Medellin. I’m not worried about the new President. If he shuts tourism down, I’ll go where I’m welcomed. I’ve been to DR ten times, 9 since 2017. I go all over the island, was in sosua in April with a friend who’d never been and he loved it…for me it’s too small now. Also too many guys go there and bring their hoods to DR…enjoy DR for what it is lol otherwise stay home

Been to Medellin one time last summer but it was a short stay and I was dealing with lung issues due to long COVID, couldn’t really explore the city like I wanted to.

I think dollar is 3900, I checked yesterday. Lol I paid 120 or 140 for a threesome with 2 Venezuelans
In Medellin? where in centro? what precautions did yoy take to avoid being drugged?