I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nightlife in SD vs. Puerto Plata & Santiago.

In SD last year this song was everywhere

In Santiago you'd hear this:

In Puerto Plata this is the wave:

Personally I wouldn't go to the Club in Puerto Plata if you didn't like Bachata or didn't know how to dance. You might not have a good time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was also going to mention Miches that's my secret spot. My grandma's farm is like 45 mins away. It beautiful and layed back just like Juan Dolio. Its the 2 spots im considering for buying beach front property. Although i like Juan dolio best cause its closer to the capital and :smoker:

Boca chica is mad annoying with the vendors, first thing I told my wife's sister dont buy shyt from no one here. I went for a swim i comeback and she is like help me plz she had a line of hustlers down the corner.
You better buy now. I got a buddy who beat you too it. Miches is about to blow the hell up. Especially considering it's the main jump off point for Haitians going to Puerto Rico, Coke being shipped to Miami (by boat) and it being like 30 mins from Bavaro it's perfect. I know a girl who lives there and works in PC.

If you get a spot in the Mountains you have a stunning view of the beach for way cheaper. But the former Mayor has bought up a lot of the beach front and is selling plots to people for the high high.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Careful going to the night clubs in the capital lots of hustles and honey traps. And attention whores wives of high ranking officers and dope boys. Who will flirt openly with you marking you for discipline. Right now the new hustle is following you from the club to the food spot, to the hotel or whereever you are. And getting jacked what will blow your mind is that most of the jackers are off duty cops or police adjacent meaning some luetenant's nephew or stepson. Again have fun but be wary.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Careful going to the night clubs in the capital lots of hustles and honey traps. And attention whores wives of high ranking officers and dope boys. Who will flirt openly with you marking you for discipline. Right now the new hustle is following you from the club to the food spot, to the hotel or whatever you are. And getting jacked what will blow your mind is that most of the jackers are off duty cops or police adjacent meaning some lutenant's nephew or stepson. Again have fun but be wary.
Word up. Rich nikkas like to take like 10 bytches to the club and post up with a table with bottles. They might dip to play pool or just turn up on the dance floor Do NOT TALK TO THEIR WOMEN!!!

A Goofy Gringo tried hollaring at some bytches at Club Mixxer and nikka almost got us all stomped out. Luckly this Haitian nikka from Brooklyn knew the bouncers and everything was calm but dude had to leave.
nikkas think shyt is sweet but even Big Papi got shot in his own hood by a Drug Dealer who felt that that he "dissed him" ( I realize it was more to it than that though)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
You better buy now. I got a buddy who beat you too it. Miches is about to blow the hell up. Especially considering it's the main jump off point for Haitians going to Puerto Rico, Coke being shipped to Miami (by boat) and it being like 30 mins from Bavaro it's perfect. I know a girl who lives there and works in PC.

If you get a spot in the Mountains you have a stunning view of the beach for way cheaper. But the former Mayor has bought up a lot of the beach front and is selling plots to people for the high high.
I got a spot in the mountains in el Seybo I cant see the beach though not without binoculars. Im still finishing up there with that crib investing in solar panels. Thats my Doomsday spot. Lots of rivers and lakes though. And DR politicians are the dirtiest MF ever. Moat of them are drug kingpins on the low.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got a spot in the mountains in el Seybo I cant see the beach though not without binoculars. Im still finishing up there with that crib investing in solar panels. Thats my Doomsday spot. Lots of rivers and lakes though. And DR politicians are the dirtiest MF ever. Moat of them are drug kingpins on the low.
Yeah just recently some politicians got hemmed up behind a coke shipment to PR.

That dude Mejia was known to be clicked in with Coke Dons.

As far as being in the Mountains yeah that's the only negative thing is the power situation but you can buy land up there dirt cheap. beautiful country and too high up to be effected by most hurricanes.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Word up. Rich nikkas like to take like 10 bytches to the club and post up with a table with bottles. They might dip to play pool or just turn up on the dance floor Do NOT TALK TO THEIR WOMEN!!!

A Goofy Gringo tried hollaring at some bytches at Club Mixxer and nikka almost got us all stomped out. Luckly this Haitian nikka from Brooklyn knew the bouncers and everything was calm but dude had to leave.
nikkas think shyt is sweet but even Big Papi got shot in his own hood by a Drug Dealer who felt that that he "dissed him" ( I realize it was more to it than that though)
Yep, the big papi is complicated but only because what was released originally was a fabricated lie first to cover up David Ortiz they didnt want a scandal with the hall of fame voting coming up, and also to cover up whom ordered the hit who was the biggest drug dealer in the country and backed by the former goverment.

The dudes name was Cesar "el abusador" and he was friends and a neighbor of big papi they had penthouses in the same luxury apartments in the city.

The problem was that David was openly fukking and hanging out with one of cesar's side bytches. Brehs I kid you not I seen david get out of some foreign whip with that broad and i dont even remember the car but i remember that ass :noah:

So yeah dont aproach women let them come to you specially if you see a group of 5+ of them by themselves. I love mixxer and the fact that you can hang out outside by the sea too which is more of my thing now. Anyways let me find the ig of shorty lawwwwd. Btw cesar got got after the government left power and the heat came down for the shooting. And david out and about with his broad.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep, the big papi is complicated but only because what was released originally was a fabricated lie first to cover up David Ortiz they didnt want a scandal with the hall of fame voting coming up, and also to cover up whom ordered the hit who was the biggest drug dealer in the country and backed by the former goverment.

The dudes name was Cesar "el abusador" and he was friends and a neighbor of big papi they had penthouses in the same luxury apartments in the city.

The problem was that David was openly fukking and hanging out with one of cesar's side bytches. Brehs I kid you not I seen david get out of some foreign whip with that broad and i dont even remember the car but i remember that ass :noah:

So yeah dont aproach women let them come to you specially if you see a group of 5+ of them by themselves. I love mixxer and the fact that you can hang out outside by the sea too which is more of my thing now. Anyways let me find the ig of shorty lawwwwd. Btw cesar got got after the government left power and the heat came down for the shooting. And david out and about with his broad.
Yeah the DR is a "third world". country that has Bentley Dealerships.

The only people who can afford them is the super elitel and Major League dudes who pitch rocks and Major Legue dudes who pitch rocks.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yeah the DR is a "third world". country that has Bentley Dealerships.

The only people who can afford them is the super elitel and Major League dudes who pitch rocks and Major Legue dudes who pitch rocks.
And its a cultural thing too if you get cheated on you get called "venao" which is basically calling you and elk or deer. Because of the "horns" regular mf would kill eachother and the bytch over shyt like that powerful mf go old testament just of a rumor cause they rep is they rep.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Could you imagine the shame if he got shot over an ugly bytch :mjcry:
Breh i was drunk of cheap beer had just won a basketball tournament and was in the spot in front of the one he was going to he pulled up in a red foreign either a Pagani or a ferrari. Everybody was looking at the car and Big papi until she got out :noah: :banderas: :shaq:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Generally Colombia. If you know some Spanish and you're a little more experienced in Traveling or rolling with or linking with Experienced dudes.

It also depends on what you want to do. If you're Not coming just to clap as many constructed cheeks as humanly possible I actually suggest the DR over Colombia.

Why? Because people in the DR are used to tourists and understand that they depend on tourists for their economy so most Domincans will speak to you know some English and will be helpful for a tip.

Colombia is sorta like going to New York city more to see and do but the people speak mainly just Spanish and more standoffish.

For example in the DR you can go to a club tell a chick that you want to learn how to dance Bachata and she will teach you right there. This could happen in Colombia too but they would direct you to a Salsa school

The DR being an Island has more beaches and they're better for what you get. Outside of Cartegena and Santa Marta beaches Colombian beaches tend to be in the cut and have less amenities.

I'd go to the DR over Colombia for a first trip but if you're going with a crew that's been several times or going to meet dudes already there (this is not hard to do) I'd go to Colombia.

Colombia is cheaper by hundreds of dollars over a week or more vacation (if you know what you're doing) But the DR is much more easy to Navigate for a newbie because as a small island everything is more compact. (But the traffic in Santo Domingo is awful)

To have a good trip in Colombia requires a little more research than the DR.
I would also recommend not going to Colombia this summer or for the rest of the year, New goverment coming in and a lot of stuff is going to change. Basically a radical leftist won the election and a lot of turmoil will brew up. Colombia been in relative peace for the last 10 or so years but we know how they get wild overthere.

Always remember to do research on where you going so you dont end up like the breh britney Grinder

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
There's tons to do up north but everyone knows what you came to Sosua to do so that is front loaded, remember there's dudes who make over 10 trips a year who spend around 36 hours total in the country.

Caberete is cool as shyt, clean, Nice beach if you had problems swimming in Sosua DO NOT swim in Caberete the water is much rougher and made to go surfing (Before I went to Caberete I thought you could surf at any beach I didn't know that some beaches were for surfing and a true surfing beach would make any swimmer drown in the waves) You can take wind surfing lessons for like 10 dollars including renting the Surfboard.

Pureto Plata is more like Jones Beach or the Jersey Shore it's more about hanging out on the boardwalk than swimming, lot of clubs regular women places to dance Bachata, They have a water park and a "hanging train" I forgot what you call them but it's a "subway car" suspended by a string where you have a nice view of the city.

The only thing lacking is a Mall the closest Mall is in Santiago but I perfer the Malls in Santo Domingo. If you want to get souvenirs the best place for that is in SD in Zona Colonial. Since SD is the DR's "New York" They have badder women for the fee and for the free in the capital.
:dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If you want to get your trick on you can do that anywhere on the Island (especially if you know Spanish) I know a dude who never gos to SD Santiago or Sosua homie rents a car or a Motorcycle and randomly goes all over the country picking up country girls at raodside Colmodos ( a sorta Deli/ liquor store/ bar/ grocery store) and take them to a cabana (a hourly hotel) bang them out give them taxi fare and dip.

The best Nightlife is Avenida Venezuela in SD plenty of clubs and places to eat right there. Paris Club is nice. The SD Malecon (boardwalk) is nice

In Santiago the spot is Lovera I and II.
not that lol just pull a chick, like I wanted to do at the airport at sosua