I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
How much money did you spend? Did you have to take a majority of the women out and if so how many dates dates did it take before you smash?

How jaded has this made you? Does your wife know? Would you be cool with having the same amount of partners as you?

Tips for nikkas just tryna get sumn? I'm not try go crazy I just want a solid roster of 2-3 girls

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Definitely am not the fly pretty boy big money type. I have a rough handsomeness I’ve been told, plus I have a very great shape that women often stare at/comment on. But facially? I’m definitely not the pretty boy type. I’m always asked why I look so mean. Never been called ugly though. I’m 5-11, 175lbs. Dreads.

How many white girls?

how many latinas?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Do u even enjoy the sex anymore?

Im 25 years old and close to 40 bodies and half the reason why I dont even bother sport fukking like when I was 18-23 is bc most the chicks sex game is:trash: to me and p*ssy was mediocre. Im past that stage of fukking just to fukk but dam at 350 id prolly have to get off in some weird ways like gettin footjobs from fat Egyptian bytches or some other weirdo shyt.

Id rather have a rotation of 3 chicks for a year or two that the sex is good than to smash a new joint every week just to say I did it at this point

Yes, I still enjoy the sex- as long as it’s fairly new p*ssy. The major problem I have is that I quickly tire of a woman sexually and have to grab something new in order to be satisfied. This doesn’t entail cutting off the one I’m tired of, completely. Strangely, as a matter of fact, the new p*ssy often reinvigorates my lust for the ones already on my team, no matter the qualityof the new p*ssy. So I guess it’s yes, I do still enjoy the sex but I probably get bored with the woman faster than what is normal. The only things that seem to morph with time, in regards to sex, are my pleasure principles. I’ve gone from a stage when I liked head more than anything to a period of liking p*ssy more than head to liking to be rode as my fav position to liking some other position..those are the things that changes with me, over time.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The old traps of hedonic adaptation and connoisseurship :manny:

The more pleasures you experience, the less pleasurable these experiences get. The more you become engrossed in a certain source of pleasure, the more your taste becomes "refined" and the more complexity you require.

It's why chasing pleasure and being engrossed in hedonism is a dead end. Most ancient religions have that lesson in common. There's a reason for that :francis:

You have unleashed a beast upon yourself that cannot be satiated breh. You need to reel it in if you want to have a healthy life and eventually find yourself in a healthy relationship.

To seek absolute freedom in pleasure means to be shackled to impulse, a slave chained by their own whims.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So what do you think of this forum that is so #hoh and #gmb

One one had everybody is bust nuts, dont love these hoes.....but here you are living the life and wanting to settle down with one woman
giphy.gif

I will say that while I am not #GMB or #HOH, I certainly understand where both sentiments come from, to a degree. Best thing to do is to do what makes you happy(without hurting yourself or others of course). Basically, meaning if you want to find someone to settle down with, do that. If you ‘don’t love these hoes’ because of past experiences, then don’t love em until you’re ready. If you’re against marriage, then don’t bend to societal/western influence and turn around get married. Not until you’re ready. I personally feel like everything happens when it is supposed to and those who are in GMB and HOH phases in life are where they should be for their respctive lives.