I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I’m not gonna put my number out OP, but I can relate to a lot of what you’re saying. I had my first child at 30 and slowed down. I never stopped though.

Do you ever find yourself fukking one woman but thinking of another situation or past fling because you’re bored with the one you’re fukking?

What do you think triggered your need to be with so many women?

Have you ever had to explain yourself to a woman because she thought you two had a good thing?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Not going to ask where you're from, but I will ask what sized city you're in? Are you far enough removed from each chick to never have them cross paths? Are you in a larger area where you can holler at a lot of different women all of the time?

I know you have mixed feelings about your experiences, but what advice would you give guys a few years younger than you who are looking to get with a lot of women? Say like an early/mid-thirties guy who just got a divorce or w/e.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have personal friends that have those kind of numbers .... Im in my late 30s also ..... its very easy so it wouldnt surprise me if OP is telling the truth

The one guy I know who had the biggest numbers walked with a permanent limp from a roller-skate accident , had terrible skin and didnt even drive ...... anyone thinking you have to be 6 foot 4 and driving a lambo to get decent looking women knows shyt about shyt ......

aint gonna lie my count is high but i got out of that in time before it screwed up my perspective .....

when you reach a certain age and you still running up and down with different women it just looks corny and childish

For me the hardest thing about women was never getting them, but keeping my dikk in my pants and not cheating .... not cheating was always the hard bit

Last edited:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I have personal friends that have those kind of numbers .... Im in my late 30s also ..... its very easy so it would surprise me if OP is telling the truth

The one guy I know who had the biggest numbers walked with a permanent limp from a roller-skate accident , had terrible skin and didnt even drive ...... anyone thinking you have to be 6 foot 4 and driving a lambo to get decent looking women knows shyt about shyt ......

aint gonna lie my count is high but i got out of that in time before it screwed up my perspective .....

when you reach a certain age and you still running up and down with different women it just looks corny and childish

For me the hardest thing about women was never getting them, but keeping my dikk in my pants and not cheating .... not cheating was always the hard bit

The bolded one is true if man knew this they would cringe at the bullshyt they do to get women,

i think the people in power had to lie about it otherwise no man would really care bout makin money and workin as slaves

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
That's Trey Songz and Drake tho:comeon:

And why yu say that like I already did that?:gucci: Not every girl want to fukk every celeb walking around
Yu need help:femscustq:

awwwww look at this so because they are Drake and Trey they can have this numbers-iam sure they have even more than 350-. but this random nikka is GROSS

And of course you wouldnt fukk Trey songz or drake u are not one of them sluts you a respectable women!!

ahahahah gotta love females why do nikkas become gay? i dont get it

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
awwwww look at this so because they are Drake and Trey they can have this numbers-iam sure they have even more than 350-. but this random nikka is GROSS

And of course you wouldnt fukk Trey songz or drake u are not one of them sluts you a respectable women!!

ahahahah gotta love females why do nikkas become gay? i dont get it
U creepin me out:scustrih:
I never said I wouldn't i'm just saying that not every girl wanna fukk a celeb:comeon:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
U creepin me out:scustrih:
I never said I wouldn't i'm just saying that not every girl wanna fukk a celeb:comeon:

I wasnt talkin bout other girls i was talkin bout you tho

I like how u doged the rest of my post tho i like u, u funny i aint tryin to fukk tho so chill with the creep talk

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:ew3jl:gross

And y'all have the nerve to say a girl is a hoe when her body count is 20+:scustrih:
The nikkas who say that get no buns, the nikkas who get by buns dont care about body count. Its all relative if my bodycount is 7 then anything past 13 would be hoeish to me. If my shyt is around 45 and you not even in the mid teens that would be tame. Its really all relative. Also sexual dynamics for genders is different females don't have to put any work to get sex all they literally have to do is be there. Guarantee If you were a dude you would be part of the group that doesn't get buns