I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
???:why:
Wat are yu talking about, all i'm saying is that bodycount shaming is lame af and only squares/herbs care about it:comeon:
I don't even think guys irl talk about bodycount, this is just some shyt online:martin:
But yes, if I found out a guy slept with 350+ women, that's nasty and gross and he probably has something:what:Wat I look like entertaining a guy who slept with that many ppl, he's obviously a thot/not serious so it'd just be a waste of time:scustrih:
:mjlol: Men sure do, and has a lot to do with how they approach treat the nature of the courtship /relationship.

If men know a woman has a high body count they're going to do the bare minimum that's require to smash, despite her being attractive.
If men know a woman is more selective then they'll approach her differently and make an attempt at courting
If men are unsure, they'll look for certain signs of traits, mannerism, behavior patterns or common themes associated with chicks with a high body count vs a low one.

But men talk, at some point men don't care because theyre better at gauging character from experience.

basically its a proxy or parameter to see if a woman fits into the Jumpoff status or taken serious /relationship status

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
If you fukked that many chicks why didn’t you become a dating coach? You could’ve made tons of money of youtube ads, bootcamps, and your releasing your own product.

There’s tons of Roger Elliot’s out there.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
How in The hell did you end up on thecoli of all places?
I saw yall memes/remixes topic first and thought this was a black memes site at first lmao then I read yall topics and decided I wanted to give input but I didn't start posting until months after I joined because I never got a verification email until like January:skip:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Exactly. Either this nikka just:duck:, been trickin the whole time, is way older than he claims to be, and/or been only fukkin girls that are below 6 in looks.

Only if you been trickin, is famous or been shootin below your level.

Posts like these are absolute proof that nikkas on TheColi are not only not getting p*ssy, but they aren't around any circles of men neither.

Triple digit numbers are way more common than y'all think. It's not hard to get hundreds of bodies before even 30. In fact, that shyt is even easier if you're in the hood. You dudes really have no friends or ain't in the right circles to really know what's going on in the sheets, because if you were you'd all know at least 2 dudes IRL putting up numbers like this. I know a good couple.

Y'all really need to get outside. Hit the gym, start engaging in locker room talk, play ball, do something.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I still enjoy the sex- as long as it’s fairly new p*ssy. The major problem I have is that I quickly tire of a woman sexually and have to grab something new in order to be satisfied. This doesn’t entail cutting off the one I’m tired of, completely. Strangely, as a matter of fact, the new p*ssy often reinvigorates my lust for the ones already on my team, no matter the qualityof the new p*ssy. So I guess it’s yes, I do still enjoy the sex but I probably get bored with the woman faster than what is normal. The only things that seem to morph with time, in regards to sex, are my pleasure principles. I’ve gone from a stage when I liked head more than anything to a period of liking p*ssy more than head to liking to be rode as my fav position to liking some other position..those are the things that changes with me, over time.

So damn true. The one time I was in a situation cheating that shyt made the sex with my girl even more fire. She commented too. Also made the relationship better / smoother in a weird way.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
On average about a 7, but thats because in a 24hr period I’ve approached everything in sight from a 6 to a 10. Naturally, through the laws of averages, I strike gold sooner or later. I don’t pull 7s on average because I’m so fly or my game so tight- it’s only because I’ve probably holla’d at like 5 of them that day. Naturally, youll get at least two numbers, end up smashing one eventually. Life.

What do you say when you approach a female?:feedme:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Nope, mostly Black women. Almost every last woman I’ve been with, was Black. The only ones who were non Black was a puerto rican and Black chick mixed chick and a thiiiick mixed Korean girl back at NCCU who used to wear her hair wild like Troy Polomalu. Yes, I get many rejections. Some of the reasons I am given by the female or that I detect myself, are coming off too arrogantly, or she is already involved(#1 reason/excuse), or they genuinely just don’t seem attracted to me.

How come no white girls:dwillhuh:?