I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Did anyone mention that they were all good looking?

Ain't nothing wrong with smashing fat chicks, sometimes people wanna keep their game up and not go through a drought. Lol

Yep main guy said most of his girls were around a 7 and I think he said 8 too. I consider that to be good looking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s quite easy. I’d broke 200’s in my 20s. I was a club rat. In the club 2-4 times a week for years. Smashing something new atleast 1-2 times a month. The numbers add up

Well.. where you live means a lot.. but I don’t think this cat ever mentioned where he lived... here’s the thing.. I done fukked a lot of broads.... and a lot of times.. you may just juggle 2 broads for 6 to 8 months at a time just because... now on the flip.. Bham ain’t the meat market that a lot of other major cities are...

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the lil homies in our crew is 26 & has fukked abt 80 something. His slowed down because his gf is pregnant. If he was still in the game he would get to the 300 in his 40s

Some.peoole are :duck: in here. Either that are they are lying about how good looking the chicks they're sleeping with are. Ain't no way you've had 100+ women and they're all 7/8+ on average.

I've noticed when not famous/rich/model looking men start getting up there in number, whales and undesirable start getting mixed in.

Nothing wrong with smashing whales or undesirables especially during dry spells

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well.. where you live means a lot.. but I don’t think this cat ever mentioned where he lived... here’s the thing.. I done fukked a lot of broads.... and a lot of times.. you may just juggle 2 broads for 6 to 8 months at a time just because... now on the flip.. Bham ain’t the meat market that a lot of other major cities are...

I always live near the club or somewhere poppin

When caught up chasing the new because it was a lifestyle juggling becomes a 2nd priority: the main thrill was new p*ssy. It’s a shytty lifestyle in the end. It’s more self harming then anything. Just like I have a good BM in some ways I can no longer appreciate due to boredom.

Life isn’t about balance and this lifestyle disrupts balance

kn83

All Star
Daps
Posts like these are absolute proof that nikkas on TheColi are not only not getting p*ssy, but they aren't around any circles of men neither.

Triple digit numbers are way more common than y'all think. It's not hard to get hundreds of bodies before even 30. In fact, that shyt is even easier if you're in the hood. You dudes really have no friends or ain't in the right circles to really know what's going on in the sheets, because if you were you'd all know at least 2 dudes IRL putting up numbers like this. I know a good couple.

Y'all really need to get outside. Hit the gym, start engaging in locker room talk, play ball, do something.

nikka :camby:. I'm from South side Chicago and most nikkas around my way are only in the double digits by they mid 30's. I can tell you hardly ever get p*ssy, cuz if did and were with the right crews you could easily see who's bullshyttin or not. I only knew a few nikkas in my area that's hittin over 100 by 30.

kn83

All Star
Daps
I think most people find promiscuous people a turn off regardless of race or gender.
Not true in the case of men. If most people did find promiscuous men a turn off then they wouldn't be as sexually successful as they are in the first place. Just look at all the cheatin/groupie smashin male celebs that a lot of women lust after. There was even a thread about this a few days ago.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@BoujeeXO
The Coli mantra is 'One turns 18 everyday, Breh'
Don't let them kid you.

As for you OP, most people don't even know 35 people (outside of family, platonic friends, & coworkers) much much less 135 people...even more less than 350!
How in the hell do you reconcile being sexual with hundreds of people? Ain't that much boredom in this world.

This is mind blowing.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BoujeeXO
The Coli mantra is 'One turns 18 everyday, Breh'
Don't let them kid you.

As for you OP, most people don't even know 35 people (outside of family, platonic friends, & coworkers) much much less 135 people...even more less than 350!
How in the hell do you reconcile being sexual with hundreds of people? Ain't that much boredom in this world.

This is mind blowing.
Go to any bar, see something u wanna pipe, put the play in motion and you have a 50/50 chance. Then do that in multiple scenarios and you pretty much have a pipeline of potential lays. Then you just work through scheduling when and where to fukk em

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
And anyone who believes this guy fukked 350 girls over the course of his life doesn't get much p*ssy, either. :mjlol:
I knew a nikka who had 12+ kids by 10 women and that was 2005...nikka is not done and was in/out of the free clinic where he would HOLLA AT MORE HOES.
This is not impossible.
Old social media like blackplanet/collegeclub plus traveling will equal out to hella p*ssy if you were on it and always out + willing to spit game.

Daps
Reppin
there are fb groups for straight fukking and sites like bumpdanasty/blacksexfinder/adultfriendfinder were FREE...PLUS the house-phone chatline that gave you minutes.
I'd just go to different houses and use their phones to go through the chatline, get the chicks numbers and keep them on a master list...and then pick a day to call them all until something slides through.
That something wasn't always pretty. Luckily, there was 211 steel reserve and St Ides high gravity

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
It depends. I’ve found that my FB hunts, on average, can last anywhere between 1 day to 2 years before making the kill. I have holla’d at chicks on FB that I didn’t really “know” but saw around campus or had a class with, get the messages popping, then end up smashing eventually. It’s hard to put an average on it. When I was staying in Eagle Landing at NCCU, I can recall many, many a night I smashed a girl who was just, there, in mu suite. She’d be there on account of her friends being there on account of my suitemates, and when the fun dies down and the lights start going out and ppl start peeling off with each other to rooms, she ends up in the room with me. This type of random p*ssy happened a LOT during my junior year when I got put into a suite and all my suitemates were freshmen. Can’t remember why it happened like that, but it was a great year. Every squad of girls they brought to the room were wide eyed easily impressed freshmen as well and it was just an absolute fukkfest for me at times.

I’ve smashed women the same night I’ve met them in the club also, but that I can literally count on one hand. The rest of my club hunts- I’d say averaged about a good week to a month before I made the kill. I clubbed almost every weekend(still kinda do) since 2004. Unless i was in a relationship. And every time I go out it is with full intention on getting numbers. And again, I play the numbers game. I holla at every single chick in there that i am attracted to(as long as i can holla somewhat discreetly). You holla at 7 of the clubs finest dimes you’ll get 4 numbers, 1 of which will be fake. That leaves 3 chicks you then spend the next few days texting/talking to until that rendezvous happens with one and I smash. One of them generally on average just wont work out for whatever reason, the last chick probably be a case of too drunk to remember you from that night and so that pursuit fizzles out.

Bruh this is sad and lonely as shyt. I hope u find a woman to hold u down

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Did anyone mention that they were all good looking?

Ain't nothing wrong with smashing fat chicks, sometimes people wanna keep their game up and not go through a drought. Lol
Brehs is in here saying nothing less than a 6 :skip:
BBWs is fine (considerable waist-to-ass ratio or titties deep in the alphabet)...regular fat chicks is a different story
Even if a breh does this from 18 to 28 that's like 40 women.

FSP

Banned
Daps
nikka :camby:. I'm from South side Chicago and most nikkas around my way are only in the double digits by they mid 30's. I can tell you hardly ever get p*ssy, cuz if did and were with the right crews you could easily see who's bullshyttin or not. I only knew a few nikkas in my area that's hittin over 100 by 30.
Are south side chicago nikkas supposed to be some standard of excellence that females lust over? Lol

Daps
Reppin
Brehs is in here saying nothing less than a 6 :skip:
BBWs is fine (considerable waist-to-ass ratio or titties deep in the alphabet)...regular fat chicks is a different story

Even if a breh does this from 18 to 28 that's like 40 women.
I was hitting those 3s....and slipped up in 2006.
:francis:
Scored a baby by a project jawn who somehow qualified for a "free" apartment before having a kid.
It's like destiny was written.
Later on she said she saw me around and sent her brother to holla at me for her.
That was when I was introduced to "Wild Irish Rose" and "MD 20/20"
:hhh: