I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's your lifestyle like?

Detail us your approach, routine, mindset etc.

Is it just momentum?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Posts like these are absolute proof that nikkas on TheColi are not only not getting p*ssy, but they aren't around any circles of men neither.

Triple digit numbers are way more common than y'all think. It's not hard to get hundreds of bodies before even 30. In fact, that shyt is even easier if you're in the hood. You dudes really have no friends or ain't in the right circles to really know what's going on in the sheets, because if you were you'd all know at least 2 dudes IRL putting up numbers like this. I know a good couple.

Y'all really need to get outside. Hit the gym, start engaging in locker room talk, play ball, do something.

No its not... that's not even realistic for regular guys....350 is something a Celebrity or athlete .might be able to achieve

FSP

Banned
Daps
No its not... that's not even realistic for regular guys....350 is something a Celebrity or athlete .might be able to achieve
I mean you just have to be doing it for a while. Dude is almost 40.

Now if he was in his 20s id be skeptical. Only people who are real connected can get those kind of numbers that soon

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City

Some.peoole are :duck: in here. Either that are they are lying about how good looking the chicks they're sleeping with are. Ain't no way you've had 100+ women and they're all 7/8+ on average.

I've noticed when not famous/rich/model looking men start getting up there in number, whales and undesirable start getting mixed in.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Some.peoole are :duck: in here. Either that are they are lying about how good looking the chicks they're sleeping with are. Ain't no way you've had 100+ women and they're all 7/8+ on average.

I've noticed when not famous/rich/model looking men start getting up there in number, whales and undesirable start getting mixed in.
Did anyone mention that they were all good looking?

Ain't nothing wrong with smashing fat chicks, sometimes people wanna keep their game up and not go through a drought. Lol