I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
For starters, I’m simply going to quote what I posted back in 2014, and you can ask questions from there. Keep in mind this was posted four years ago, and I have not really slowed down.

What are your thoughts on apps like tinder?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Good questions fellas. I’ve asked myself this many times over the past ten years or so. It’s still a fleeting thought every now and then. But I’ve always concluded the same thing each time: my behavior has little to no impact on my level of financial success. I always think about it like this: if I wasn’t laid up between some thighs, what else what I be doing? The answer is usually always ‘laid up in my bed, sleep’. It’s easy to shoot of texts and dms while working all day, working out after work or after training, etc. And my link ups 90% of the time happen at night, when I wouldnt have been doing anything else anyway. If there’s ever a daytime rendezvous it’s generally a weekend thing when, again, I wouldn’t be doing anything financially related anyway.

I guess we can assume yall don’t chase women as much as I do, which begs the question what business conquests and wealth building are yall attacking/engaged instead?

What is your opening line? Is there anything specific that you do to increase your success rate?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Definitely am not the fly pretty boy big money type. I have a rough handsomeness I’ve been told, plus I have a very great shape that women often stare at/comment on. But facially? I’m definitely not the pretty boy type. I’m always asked why I look so mean. Never been called ugly though. I’m 5-11, 175lbs. Dreads.
Man you don't have no muscle huh?

kn83

All Star
Daps
And anyone who believes this guy fukked 350 girls over the course of his life doesn't get much p*ssy, either. :mjlol:

Exactly. Either this nikka just:duck:, been trickin the whole time, is way older than he claims to be, and/or been only fukkin girls that are below 6 in looks.

kn83

All Star
Daps
One of my ex’s and I
dVnRhEw.jpg

5VClbus.jpg

C6w9GsO.jpg
I've seen a pic of an IG model with the exact same body. I don't by it.

kn83

All Star
Daps
Any person sleeping with that much people man or woman is overcompensating for something and probably has issues:hubie: Sorry not sorry
Or maybe they just have an extremely high sex drive.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
The nikkas who say that get no buns, the nikkas who get by buns dont care about body count. Its all relative if my bodycount is 7 then anything past 13 would be hoeish to me. If my shyt is around 45 and you not even in the mid teens that would be tame. Its really all relative. Also sexual dynamics for genders is different females don't have to put any work to get sex all they literally have to do is be there. Guarantee If you were a dude you would be part of the group that doesn't get buns
???:why:
Wat are yu talking about, all i'm saying is that bodycount shaming is lame af and only squares/herbs care about it:comeon:
I don't even think guys irl talk about bodycount, this is just some shyt online:martin:
But yes, if I found out a guy slept with 350+ women, that's nasty and gross and he probably has something:what:Wat I look like entertaining a guy who slept with that many ppl, he's obviously a thot/not serious so it'd just be a waste of time:scustrih:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Wat are yu talking about, all i'm saying is that bodycount shaming is lame af and only squares/herbs care about it:comeon:

But yes, if I found out a guy slept with 350+ women, that's nasty and gross and he probably has something:what:Wat I look like entertaining a guy who slept with that many ppl, he's obviously a thot/not serious so it'd just be a waste of time:scustrih:
lmao @Hennessypapi look at this hypocrisy

you say body count doesn't matter but then go on to sate that an arbitrary number does because it's not to your liking, que lo que?

this is clown shyt, literally :mjlol:

if a nikka doesn't wanna entertain a shorty with more than 20 bodies how is that different than you not wanting to entertain a guy with 350

you just proved my entire point, shyt is all relative

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
lmao @Hennessypapi look at this hypocrisy

you say body count doesn't matter but then go on to sate that an arbitrary number does because it's not to your liking, que lo que?

this is clown shyt, literally :mjlol:

if a nikka doesn't wanna entertain a shorty with more than 20 bodies how is that different than you not wanting to entertain a guy with 350

you just proved my entire point, shyt is all relative
Dude u do know shes in highschool I wouldnt take a word she says seriously I barely do w grown women on here let alone a 17 y old girl lol