Im gonna take you on a riiiddde (We back brehs :mjcry:)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I mean the Xbox got SF6 after Capcom struggled to make money off of SF5 thanks in part in to the PS5 having console exclusivity to the title. It's hardly a riff between Capcom and MS. Capcom is still throwing up titles on Game Pass and such.

I'm excited for this package and I hope it sells well enough to make Capcom and Disney/Marvel look at another MvC game. Infinite's flop was tough to watch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
8ub09l.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The jump from street fighter 2 to XCOTA in 3-4 years also crazy to think about. Fast forward a few more years and Mvc2 literally came out of no where. I feel like they just dropped that shyt off in the arcades one day and completely changed the game.

thats true about mahvel 2. i remember going to mulligans one day and it was just there. the next time i went to class it felt like it was all everyone could talk about

I mean the Xbox got SF6 after Capcom struggled to make money off of SF5 thanks in part in to the PS5 having console exclusivity to the title. It's hardly a riff between Capcom and MS. Capcom is still throwing up titles on Game Pass and such.

I'm excited for this package and I hope it sells well enough to make Capcom and Disney/Marvel look at another MvC game. Infinite's flop was tough to watch.
huh? wasnt street fighter 5 one of the highest selling street fighters?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thats true about mahvel 2. i remember going to mulligans one day and it was just there. the next time i went to class it felt like it was all everyone could talk about

huh? wasnt street fighter 5 one of the highest selling street fighters?

Yeah, and it was also released on pc at the same time. The two main fighting game platforms lol

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wrong for not including Capcom vs Tatsunoko or Capcom vs SNK. There's no hype in this for me without them. :yeshrug:

.Marvel 1, XmenVsSF and MSH are all practically the same game. Marvel 2 is the only star here and I own a physical copy.

That punisher game doesn't move me either...Regardless I hope plenty of people buy this so we can get Marvel 4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and it was also released on pc at the same time. The two main fighting game platforms lol
It's simply because they count all the versions of SF5 as one, instead of individually like with older titles, which they'll probably do for 6 also going forward.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They wrong for not including Capcom vs Tatsunoko or Capcom vs SNK. There's no hype in this for me without them. :yeshrug:

.Marvel 1, XmenVsSF and MSH are all practically the same game. Marvel 2 is the only star here and I own a physical copy.

That punisher game doesn't move me either...Regardless I hope plenty of people buy this so we can get Marvel 4
:mjlol:Come on bruh this is clearly a Marvel Vs Series collection. Not a Capcom Vs Series collection lol. I’m sure we’re getting a Capcom vs SNK collection sometime in the future. Especially since Terry and Mai are guest characters in SF6.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Honestly, I’m not a fighting game guy but I know this a big deal.

I may just buy these for preservation purposes :ehh:
I’m definitely coppin 2 copies on disc if it releases on disc. One to keep wrapped and one to play. I still have my full Dreamcast copy of MVC2. It’s definitely one of the special games in my collection

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TVC is probably never ever getting released this day and age. I'm shocked it was able to get released in the states even then.

You can tell Capcom is cooking up a new vs game.

I'd say a CVS 3 is the most likely