Im gonna take you on a riiiddde (We back brehs :mjcry:)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What you mean? I doubt ps5 will have input lag issues, also it’s roll back so we shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever.

Well being that x-men is back with 97 in their original form & costumes and Capcom being one of the only companies to have a good track record with their characters. So much to the fact the animated characters kinda take cues from what capcom has done. It would be silly not do this with X-men characters back in the light. Excellent business move but I urge everyone to get physical copies as Disney will inevitably be fakkits with the characters & fukk it up for the fans... eventually.
Sony systems have more input lag then MS for damn near every fighting game.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Good news and will be copping. Maximilian Dood went crazy, as expected, happy for him. :ehh: MvC3 is my GOAT of the series, but this is cool, too. Xbox can't operate with the MT Framework so they're left out #sadXbotbrehs

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
8ub09l.jpg

All I hear is "waito piggu GO HOME!" From this image

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I forgot about my nikka Colossus. When MVC got online in the xbox360/PS3 days I learned to play him a little bit and I used to have my nephew PISSED when I would pick him. Can't wait to snatch nikkas up with him again.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Coincidence that this is happening with the MCU kinda suffering right now? :patrice: When Disney/Marvel started thriving at the cinemas with the Avengers etc., Marvel vs Capcom 3 had just came out. And that game was definitely springboarding characters like Deadpool into the limelight to the point that the movies could put up 9-figure numbers it's first weekend. Regardless, we still eatin', so :eat::blessed:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Good news and will be copping. Maximilian Dood went crazy, as expected, happy for him. :ehh: MvC3 is my GOAT of the series, but this is cool, too. Xbox can't operate with the MT Framework so they're left out #sadXbotbrehs

His reaction video to the news dropping during the Nintendo Direct made the front page of YouTube :wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TVC is probably never ever getting released this day and age. I'm shocked it was able to get released in the states even then.

You can tell Capcom is cooking up a new vs game.

I'd say a CVS 3 is the most likely

Capcom vs Tatsunoko is a legal nightmare.

So what's the deal with TvC? I have the Wii version. I used to play the hell out of it. It was a first day cop. I want to say some cats on Sohh put me on and it was a first day cop...idk.

I will be copping for switch. I like these collections.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the only version of punisher is the Genesis version they can keep it. The arcade one is too dope the Genesis one was too watered down.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I still remember the first time playing COTA at this convenience store back in 1994. Never could beat Magneto. My mom bought me a Sega Saturn along with COTA for my birthday in 1996 and it was a wrap!

One Mexican grocery store had The Punisher arcade and only got to play it like twice. When Capcom released it for the Genesis in like '95, I was in heaven.

fukk you Adam for stealing my Punisher game along with the limited edition red cartridge Maximum Carnage game and my GI Joe figures back in 1995 you bytch ass nikka!:pacspit: How you going to steal from your friend after we showed you love when your mama used to whoop your ass for no reason. :scust:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So what's the deal with TvC? I have the Wii version. I used to play the hell out of it. It was a first day cop. I want to say some cats on Sohh put me on and it was a first day cop...idk.

I will be copping for switch. I like these collections.
From what I'm to understand the game was never supposed to happen to begin with, it was a bit of a temperature check to see if people were still willing to play versus games.

Then over the years tatsunoko has imploded, the rights to characters are everywhere, capcom isn't allowed to sell the game anymore, and it was a nintendo exclusive, so I think nintendo is somewhere in the mix in terms of what they can and can't do with it.