Im gonna take you on a riiiddde (We back brehs :mjcry:)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i think it may be worth it just to get that punisher game on disc. i dont know if there has been any legal access to it in 30 years.
im kinda suprised avp hasnt been ported to anything now that disney owns the fox stuff outside of that capcom arcade thing that didnt come here. but i guess the problem is where to place it

No

There hasn't. Only on emulator
there was a genisis port, but the same problem would persist

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait and this is getting a physical release?

0c05214815aca08208caa749c00bce02.gif

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
how bad are the switches online capabilities? i might double dip for steam and switch versions

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im kinda suprised avp hasnt been ported to anything now that disney owns the fox stuff outside of that capcom arcade thing that didnt come here. but i guess the problem is where to place it

there was a genisis port, but the same problem would persist
capcom released their D&D stuff by itself but only as a download. that may be how AvP can be released. AvP might be so popular that it warrants a physical, though.

lvrker

….
Daps
Finally! I bought MvC2 back in 2009 from the PS3 store, I’m still mad to this day when they delisted it. For sure coping the physical whenever it drops. Hopefully it’s out before the fall / winter.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some of these cats who have been stayed playing the game consistently for like the last two decades are about to destroy everyone something serious.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They wrong for not including Capcom vs Tatsunoko or Capcom vs SNK. There's no hype in this for me without them. :yeshrug:

.Marvel 1, XmenVsSF and MSH are all practically the same game. Marvel 2 is the only star here and I own a physical copy.

That punisher game doesn't move me either...Regardless I hope plenty of people buy this so we can get Marvel 4
Licensing. Disney/Marvel let this go, likely because there's something in it for them. Their greed knows no bounds. Zero way this is "good faith".

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Since no Xbox version, the PC will be the only version with acceptable input lag:francis:

What you mean? I doubt ps5 will have input lag issues, also it’s roll back so we shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever.

Licensing. Disney/Marvel let this go, likely because there's something in it for them. Their greed knows no bounds. Zero way this is "good faith".

Well being that x-men is back with 97 in their original form & costumes and Capcom being one of the only companies to have a good track record with their characters. So much to the fact the animated characters kinda take cues from what capcom has done. It would be silly not do this with X-men characters back in the light. Excellent business move but I urge everyone to get physical copies as Disney will inevitably be fakkits with the characters & fukk it up for the fans... eventually.