I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
laughable movie. I saw it twice, walked out the first time. The first 30min are boring, movie dont pick up till he gets to japan. Action was OK nothing crazy
On par with Greenlantern is about right, end credits were awful. Brian singer is a terrible director and people need to stop giving him comic movies

I can see why people would like this movie. Good acting decent story not too "comic booky"
but still waiting on that real wolverine piff once fox loses that liscense

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It was a good movie, it wasn't the typical comic book film which made me enjoy it even more. I felt like the wolverine could actually be living, somewhere around me. I enjoyed it for what it was, because it wasn't incredible...just a good solid comic book film. The action scenes could have been better. The bullet train scene which got crazy hype only had one dope part to me, when he faked out that one cat...besides that...Spider-man 2's train scene >>>> the wolverine's bullet train scene. The plot was cool, I kinda figured out certain things early on but i still enjoyed seeing it play out. The scenes with Jean were a nice touch...this film was about Logan struggling with his humanity and the need to find peace. The scene after the credits got me hype...can't wait for what comes next.

7.5/10

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The plot twists and turns were awesome. If anything, that did more to me than scarface the rapper to me.

Action was ok, nothing cheesy, just brut excellence by Bubstein.

If anything, they should have chose more attractive female leads or supporters (i think all the broads were 5 or 6's at best).

Loved the latter half of the movie. The self gutting, the Silver Samurai scene... i was emotionally invested in the flick (something
that an action/comic book movie hasn't done for me since Man of Steel, but before that... Iron Man 1).

This shiit make Ironman look like a direct-to-tv B movie (Ironman 3, albeit entertaining, was only slightly better than 2, which doesn't
say much at all).

Days of Future's Past should blow us out the scrotum something skeettastic.

The Wolverine - 8.2 out of 10

(my fav movies thus far of the summer being Man Of Steel and Pacific Rim job).

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
laughable movie. I saw it twice, walked out the first time. The first 30min are boring, movie dont pick up till he gets to japan. Action was OK nothing crazy
On par with Greenlantern is about right, end credits were awful. Brian singer is a terrible director and people need to stop giving him comic movies

I can see why people would like this movie. Good acting decent story not too "comic booky"
but still waiting on that real wolverine piff once fox loses that liscense
This is one of the dumbest and worst post I have ever seen. Why would you see it again if you walked out the first time? On par with green lantern? Brian singer wasn't even involved with this movie.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
It was pretty good 8/10. Train scene wasn't that great. Wish they showed more wolverine than logan but thats the trend these days.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This is one of the dumbest and worst post I have ever seen. Why would you see it again if you walked out the first time? On par with green lantern? Brian singer wasn't even involved with this movie.
I'd give u a proper reply if.u weren't such a prick. Reread the the post slowly and make sure to breathe in through ur nose and out thru u mouth this time

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
It was pretty good 8/10. Train scene wasn't that great. Wish they showed more wolverine than logan but thats the trend these days.

One agrees, mcflea.

The train scene on Mission Impossible (forget which one) was one of the goatesque locomotive action sequences. The wolverine jumpoff was aight, but it felt too reminiscent to the stunts and c*nts we've seented before.

Thanks World War Z...

speaking of which, i need to see that movie.

That shiit is finna hit the mattinay discount theater soon. I'll wait to see it there.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
shyt wuz coo, train scene wuz dope

that asian bytch wuz a looker, i couldn't go back to white broads after seeing that bytch on screen for a while, Jean wuz looking :flabbynsick: and like a man, these japanese hoes look young and healthy with taut skin :noah: a nikka needed to go home and str8 to a bukakke site after that and get my rocks off, i'm in asian mode right now i'm bout to be hollerin at every peggy-sue lookin bytch i see tommorow :wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yeah i dont know why everything is about depowering/making the character humanized.The bits where wolverine couldnt heel kinda dragged the movie down.That gay shyt is going to ruin this genre i tel you.Yeah ironman is making money but its also losing fans with that garbage

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
yeah i dont know why everything is about depowering/making the character humanized.The bits where wolverine couldnt heel kinda dragged the movie down.That gay shyt is going to ruin this genre i tel you.Yeah ironman is making money but its also losing fans with that garbage
yea this trend needs to go away. I guess it makes kind of sense cause they think people will get bored with iron man fukkin shyt up for 2 hours. Then again Im not paying 12 dollars to see wolverine get his ass beat. I am paying to see wolverine kick ass