I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wolverine>>>superman movie.

Superman movie was a good superman movie, but outside of that it was ok. Good special effects and all.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Superman and Wolverine sucked. shyt I enjoyed Fast and Furious 6 way more. fukk y'all.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The silver samurai fight, and the train scene alone was more engaging than anything MoS attempted. And thats not even counting the swordfu of his little helper.All MoS was was punch, kick, crash building.Rinse wash and repeat, every action sequence was basically a glorified barfight, where was his use of xray vision, his eye beams or his super breath? it was just a fist fight with lots of explosions and debris thrown in :stopitslime:
Yeah that needing two hands to work the sword shyt was ingenious.:comeon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah that needing two hands to work the sword shyt was ingenious.:comeon:

Man, that shyt had me dying it was so bad. It was like the entire third act (pretty much everything after the Shingen fight) was written by someone else.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Good Superman movie? What was the best Superman movie? Cuz in my opinion that WAS the best one
I hate superman with a passion, i liked the movie tho, however i heard the sequel is going to focus again on "why is he here? how can he live in modern times?" fukk outta here with that sh1t give us darkseid already

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The silver samurai fight, and the train scene alone was more engaging than anything MoS attempted. And thats not even counting the swordfu of his little helper.All MoS was was punch, kick, crash building.Rinse wash and repeat, every action sequence was basically a glorified barfight, where was his use of xray vision, his eye beams or his super breath? it was just a fist fight with lots of explosions and debris thrown in :stopitslime:
Yeah, breh, because in supes first real fight he's gonna know of and know how to use all of his powers

GTFO

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:pachaha: at this clown tryin to be cheeky but revealing his poor reading comprehension in the process
Don't catch feelings because your taste in action movies is sub par.
Or do you just not know what the word "ingenious" means?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, I just read the wiki on Xmen Origins, and It hit me.

How the hell did Logan remember nagasaki (in The Wolverine) but looses his memories at the end of origins?

:mindblown:

-DMP-

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So, I just read the wiki on Xmen Origins, and It hit me.

How the hell did Logan remember nagasaki (in The Wolverine) but looses his memories at the end of origins?

:mindblown:

-DMP-
Its supposed to be like in the comics where he remembers some of his past not all of it, but in all honesty I think they just wanted to throw Origins in the bushes

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Don't catch feelings because your taste in action movies is sub par.
Or do you just not know what the word "ingenious" means?
are u schizophrenic? so instead of admitting u messed up u are now trying to make out that wasnt a facetious remark :stopitslime:clearly u were so eager to try and be clever u poorly read my post :rudy:
Yeah, breh, because in supes first real fight he's gonna know of and know how to use all of his powers

GTFO
weak excuse