I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and the movie was decent. Enjoyed the character development. Hard to be wow'd by these fight scenes since MOS set the bar so high. Just made me realize how mediocre Thor will turn out to be in comparison. :wow:

That Viper chick was literally worthless. You can replace her with anybody and nothing would change lol. There was a scene during the Silver Samari fight where she's running and screaming, but you couldn't tell she was screaming til she was quieting down. It was such a :wtf: moment that I completely lost interest in her (probably later than a lot of you guys).

I don't know, breh.....Thor can get on some astronomical shyt when he wants to, to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was ehh at best....final scene was better than the whole movie

question tho...logan cant smell mutants anymore???

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
just saw it. thought it was great actually.

Not even into x-men like that but it was my 2nd fav of the franchise behind x-2. Great change of pace with the setting, the characters and the execution. Just a really good stand alone story, and the segue it did with the after credits was pretty nice too. had muthafukkas in my audience hyped lol

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just got back seeing this

i give it 4 mics

shyt was really really good. i think its a top 5 comic book movie of all time. dark knight with the joker, iron man 1, xmen first class, amazing spiderman

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Movie was alright, we left the theater feeling indifferent to it. There was some good (Liked most of the storyline and the funeral scene) and some bad (did not like Viper bytch or the Samurai suit).

The end credits however was :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

Can't fukking wait to see this Days of Future Past shyt. I'm real interested to see how Singer works this out.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think the adamantium silver samurai suit was a preview to give us an idea of how tall and what the basic sentinel is going to look like, they showed trask industries commercial in the airport

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seen it on Saturday afternoon. I give it a 7 outta 10. Was pretty decent, but not great. My lil mini-review below.

The good: Liked the story, setting, cinematography, pretty good pacing and the right amount of humor and some of the new characters (Yukio & Mariko were handled pretty good). The action was good (with the subway scene and Shingen fights being the best), but not enough of it.

The bad: The lizard chick and silver samarai, which is unfortunate considering that they were the true threats/villians. Also, thought it was stupid to not only have Wolverine's adamantium claws of all things being cut off (I don't care if it was with adamantium against it either, as it just don't see like that would do it as I've never seen that shyt happen in the comics like that even if it was adamantium against adamantium or adamantium against vibrainium), but having the old guy siphon wolverine's power thru the broken tips of his claws. How the fukk does that even make sense and how would it even be known to begin with (the way it was set up was like there was some prior knowledge of that knowing that would be the way to do it). That was just shytty writing right there, as it was no logic/sense behind it nor was it even tried to be explained to have been either. And I also agree with Spliff talking about the suppression of Wolverine's powers and how that was handled. I understood it, but it could've been relayed better. Hell, if he couldn't heal like he normally does, that first shotgun blast should've deaded him.

Also, for as much hype as the train fight got on here, I thought it was going to be more to it. It was pretty decent (and funny), but they way some of ya'll made it out to be, I figured he'd at least be bodying a 1/2 dozen ninjas on there, not just 1 guy. Also, the scene when he's running to save Mariko and the ninja's are shooting him with arrows, while the look of that scene was nice, they should've had him body all them ninjas or at least a helluva lot more than what they did.

Overall, decent movie, but could've been better had they fixed some things, but not to bad at all and way better than the first one.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

i give it 4 mics

shyt was really really good. i think its a top 5 comic book movie of all time. dark knight with the joker, iron man 1, xmen first class, amazing spiderman

It was cool but it wouldn't crack top 10 for me. Blade, Iron Man, TDK, V for Vendetta, 1st Class, Road to Perdition, Batman 89...etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen it on Saturday afternoon. I give it a 7 outta 10. Was pretty decent, but not great. My lil mini-review below.

The good: Liked the story, setting, cinematography, pretty good pacing and the right amount of humor and some of the new characters (Yukio & Mariko were handled pretty good). The action was good (with the subway scene and Shingen fights being the best), but not enough of it.

The bad: The lizard chick and silver samarai, which is unfortunate considering that they were the true threats/villians. Also, thought it was stupid to not only have Wolverine's adamantium claws of all things being cut off (I don't care if it was with adamantium against it either, as it just don't see like that would do it as I've never seen that shyt happen in the comics like that even if it was adamantium against adamantium or adamantium against vibrainium), but having the old guy siphon wolverine's power thru the broken tips of his claws. How the fukk does that even make sense and how would it even be known to begin with (the way it was set up was like there was some prior knowledge of that knowing that would be the way to do it). That was just shytty writing right there, as it was no logic/sense behind it nor was it even tried to be explained to have been either. And I also agree with Spliff talking about the suppression of Wolverine's powers and how that was handled. I understood it, but it could've been relayed better. Hell, if he couldn't heal like he normally does, that first shotgun blast should've deaded him.

Also, for as much hype as the train fight got on here, I thought it was going to be more to it. It was pretty decent (and funny), but they way some of ya'll made it out to be, I figured he'd at least be bodying a 1/2 dozen ninjas on there, not just 1 guy. Also, the scene when he's running to save Mariko and the ninja's are shooting him with arrows, while the look of that scene was nice, they should've had him body all them ninjas or at least a helluva lot more than what they did.

Overall, decent movie, but could've been better had they fixed some things, but not to bad at all and way better than the first one.

I agree with your review.

especially the part about the ninjas and the arrows.I was anticipating something awesome, but he just passed out:beli:....would've been cool if he pulled them down towards him and proceeded to turn into a human/mutant garbage disposer, ripping bodies limb from limb....but nah

Not only that, but the two main villains didn't fit into the movie.What kind of shyt is that?:why:.First the lizard bytch seemed unfukkwithable, but then she's getting knocked around like a goof troop by some young, upstart karate bytch?:what:Dying a regular ol human death.....I really don't see how anybody can give this flick more tham a 6/10.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

i give it 4 mics

Top 5? Nah...this aint even Top 20.
I'd put The Wolverine at Green Lantern, Ang Lee Hulk and Iron Man 2 level.