I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The movie was solid imo :ehh:

shyt was gritty as fukk for a PG-13. The violence was done well. The first half was great. The second half turned into somewhat of a clusterfukk but whatever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing this shyt.

It was ok.....I don't know if I'd give it a 7

Maybe like a 6.7/10 or some shyt.

At least he seemed like he got his mind right by the end, though.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The chick who played Viper was fukking awful. One of the least watchable performances.....worst since January Jones in First Class probably :heh:

And was it just me or did it seem like the majority of her dialogue was dubbed? Something was definitely off there.

Overall, it was ok. I enjoyed the overall story arc...but there were a few :snoop: moments unfortunately.

When the ninja's raid that house and they're running around the place doing pointless flips and shyt....:aicmon:
"....two hands :ohh:" :shaq2:

And this is probably too much bytching....but how thick was the roof on that damn bullet train? Dudes are stabbing through it with claws and swords and shyt...and apparently NO ONE noticed.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We were in a packed theater enjoying the movie up to the climactic point near the end where the camera zooms in on Logans eyes as they black out.... all of a sudden the screen fades to black and sound goes silent.

Audience, thinking it was another dream sequence: :lupe:

*a minute of nothingness*

Audience: :wtf::damn::damn:

Staff comes in 2 minutes later to explain the situation will be resolved. Heckling commences. A group of fat Italians were bytching and moaning (funny) the whole time. They caught the staff giggling and checked em like "I hope ya'll still laughin when you handin over them vouchers."

Manager: :guilty:

Rest of theater: :ooh::laff::laff:

Ended up finishing the movie damn near 3hrs after it started. Staff handed out vouchers like Nino Brown passin turkeys. :pachaha:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Oh and the movie was decent. Enjoyed the character development. Hard to be wow'd by these fight scenes since MOS set the bar so high. Just made me realize how mediocre Thor will turn out to be in comparison. :wow:

That Viper chick was literally worthless. You can replace her with anybody and nothing would change lol. There was a scene during the Silver Samari fight where she's running and screaming, but you couldn't tell she was screaming til she was quieting down. It was such a :wtf: moment that I completely lost interest in her (probably later than a lot of you guys).

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm hitting a matinee and its between RED 2 and Wolverine. :patrice: And I definitely enjoyed the first RED more than the first Wolverine. :lupe: