I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man, this was mediocrity at its finest. I knew I could shut my brain off after the movie opened with that flashback dream he was having inside another dream he was having. Don't even get me started on the train fight, how anyone could like that corny, drawn out shyt is beyond me. You also gotta love the dedication of the henchmen who didn't just say 'fukk it' when they were literally hanging onto their lives going 300mph with an unkillable guy coming at them. And then there's the plot twist which anyone could predict after the first half hour, but they seriously kept drawing it out until the last ten minutes as if nobody didn't see that coming over an hour ago.

Honestly, the only good parts were the fight with Shingen and the special effects of that bear. The rest was just 'meh'. You know you messed up when the after credits scene is better than the whole movie put together. We need a gif of Prof X's swag ride through the crowd as quickly as possible.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A magazine actually pointed out tons of continuity errors from all the movies and the directors had no good answer for any of them. Basically, Fox wants you to be so amazed by the all star cast that you won't notice story stuff.
I know, but Toad is such a shyt character and we've got him and those others that I mentioned in movies but no Omega Red or Apocalypse or Sinister yet.

:mindblown:

At least we're finally getting The Sentinels. :blessed:

BTW is nobody else concerned this fukked up timeline/continuity that they got going here? Anyone?

singer long stated the PURPOSE of days of future past was to CLEAR UP the continuity errors.... i mean it is a TIME TRAVELING film. they're going for the star trek reboot/canon

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I liked this movie. Could have been better but i enjoyed my self. Jackman was Wolverine to the fullest in the movie, he was great. I kept waiting for the red headed chick to become lady death stryke tho :yeshrug:

Sidenote: Ive only seen one xmen movie besides this one (the first one) should I bother watching the other 3? (X1 X2 and First class?)

-DMP-

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Saw this movie the other night with the homies instead of chilling with my girl. I took an L :snoop:

It had such a clichéd plot that the "twist" was totally predictable. The biggest mistake they made was

Not making it clear as whether that lizard woman suppressed Logan's power or took it away completely because he was getting hit in the stomach with shotgun shells, bleeding out and still keeping it moving

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I liked this movie. Could have been better but i enjoyed my self. Jackman was Wolverine to the fullest in the movie, he was great. I kept waiting for the red headed chick to become lady death stryke tho :yeshrug:

Sidenote: Ive only seen one xmen movie besides this one (the first one) should I bother watching the other 3? (X1 X2 and First class?)

-DMP-
To me just read a summary of x2 and x3 but watch First Class.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

-DMP-
watch x2 and first class....seeing this shyt monday, most of the dudes i usually agree with on this forum like it so i probably should :ehh:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this nikka got to smash every hoe eh? :aicmon:

Nikka has sleped with every freaking race, ol taste the rainbow as nikka :pacspit:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

-DMP-
Nah that was Yuriko who becomes deathstryke, the red headed chick was Yukio who as far as i know never died just got crippled like barbara gordon

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh: ok i thought they were saying a diff name, but she looked like she fit the bill.

-DMP-

she looked like her comic counterpart to me :yeshrug:

0.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Man, this was mediocrity at its finest. I knew I could shut my brain off after the movie opened with that flashback dream he was having inside another dream he was having. Don't even get me started on the train fight, how anyone could like that corny, drawn out shyt is beyond me. You also gotta love the dedication of the henchmen who didn't just say 'fukk it' when they were literally hanging onto their lives going 300mph with an unkillable guy coming at them. And then there's the plot twist which anyone could predict after the first half hour, but they seriously kept drawing it out until the last ten minutes as if nobody didn't see that coming over an hour ago.

Honestly, the only good parts were the fight with Shingen and the special effects of that bear. The rest was just 'meh'. You know you messed up when the after credits scene is better than the whole movie put together. We need a gif of Prof X's swag ride through the crowd as quickly as possible.

You a fakkit that think Ryan Gosling is a great actor of course we don't expect you to like this movie

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The scene at the end credits (:ohhh:) was better than the entire movie to be honest.

People slate the first movie but even that was better than this.