I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

Daps
Reppin
went to see Wolverine, and got the Wolverine...BUB..

great movie, great storyline, Hugh Jackman really has nailed the part. The action was :damn: and i really liked how they got personal with the Wolverine. They did it better than Ironman.

Don't sleep on the movie.

During the end credits when Charles Xavier showed, the audience went nuts. But i don't get how this will work since they rebooted all the characters. All i know is i can't wait for the next X-men movie

Soild 8/10. I would put it on par with World War Z as movie of the summer. :whew:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
went to see Wolverine, and got the Wolverine...BUB..

great movie, great storyline, Hugh Jackman really has nailed the part. The action was :damn: and i really liked how they got personal with the Wolverine. They did it better than Ironman.

Don't sleep on the movie.

During the end credits when Charles Xavier showed, the audience went nuts. But i don't get how this will work since they rebooted all the characters. All i know is i can't wait for the next X-men movie

Soild 8/10. I would put it on par with World War Z as movie of the summer. :whew:

Did you not see Pacific Rim :stopitslime:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually surprised in this whole X-Men franchise we still haven't got Omega Red, Mr. Sinister, or Apocalypse yet but we got such "great" characters as Toad, John Wraith, and Bulb.

Oh and don't forget porcupine man from The Last Stand who tried to threaten a guy WHO CAN MANIPULATE FIRE!

:rudy:

toad was in the 1ST xmen film.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It was Ok. The train part want nearly as corny as I initially thought it would be.

Favorite part was after the credits and him seeing Xavier. Dude was ready to cry. :to: the whole theater went nuts when Professor came out.

So damn near everybody is supposed to be in Days Of Future Past

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
toad was in the 1ST xmen film.

I know, but Toad is such a shyt character and we've got him and those others that I mentioned in movies but no Omega Red or Apocalypse or Sinister yet.

:mindblown:

At least we're finally getting The Sentinels. :blessed:

BTW is nobody else concerned this fukked up timeline/continuity that they got going here? Anyone?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent movie. They did the character justice, wasn't too corny for the most part, story was ok. The action that there was was pretty good, there wasn't enough of it though.

I saw some people calling it corny, but I thought the action scene on the train was intense and probably the best in the movie.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I know, but Toad is such a shyt character and we've got him and those others that I mentioned in movies but no Omega Red or Apocalypse or Sinister yet.

BTW is nobody else concerned this fukked up timeline/continuity that they got going here? Anyone?

WHO CARES REALLY? nikkas wanna see XMEN blow shyt up the rest is irrelevant.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

A magazine actually pointed out tons of continuity errors from all the movies and the directors had no good answer for any of them. Basically, Fox wants you to be so amazed by the all star cast that you won't notice story stuff.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
l9d1.jpg

In real life, tho :whoa:

:scusthov:

Send them back to the concentration camp.