I'm giving up on my looks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do you mind sharing where you went and the cost. I'm kicking myself that I didn't do this in 2013 when I changed jobs and had less responsibility

Dominican Republic. The whole trip with all cost included was like $2500 I think. It was more than a few years ago so I don't remember the exact #. It was definitely less than 3K.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Weren't you scared? :merchant:

No not all. I did plenty of research and talked to plenty of women who had already gone to the surgeon. They looked amazing and I am very happy with the results. The whole experience was great. The DR was great too. The best part is no longer having to every worry about a gut. I've purposely gain 15 lbs since the surgery and not an ounce went to my stomach. :blessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what?:heh:
I'm saying plastic surgery can't help me achieve the look I want which is muscular but still thick.
aww lol u were askin bp bout the dominican thing so i thot u wanted a booty. u can be muscular/toned and thick without surgery just hit the gym and do workouts to help u get that body type, u have the potential with ur shape. diet is just as iportant as working out and imbalance of the two wont yild good results. most people lack the drive and determination to get the shape they want, they also dnt realize its a long journey. ur a smart girl i'm sure you'll figure it out

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
aww lol u were askin bp bout the dominican thing so i thot u wanted a booty. u can be muscular/toned and thick without surgery just hit the gym and do workouts to help u get that body type, u have the potential with ur shape. diet is just as iportant as working out and imbalance of the two wont yild good results. most people lack the drive and determination to get the shape they want, they also dnt realize its a long journey. ur a smart girl i'm sure you'll figure it out
Why do you keep bringing up surgery when it was never on my mind?:dahell:
Only reason why I asked her was because she traveled to a foreign country to get it and that's dangerous.
Anyways, I'm fine with the size of my butt, just have to keep doing squats to get it rounder.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
No not all. I did plenty of research and talked to plenty of women who had already gone to the surgeon. They looked amazing and I am very happy with the results. The whole experience was great. The DR was great too. The best part is no longer having to every worry about a gut. I've purposely gain 15 lbs since the surgery and not an ounce went to my stomach. :blessed:

Wayment, what :dwillhuh:

I haven't been reading my own thread but started skimming posts. What causes you not to ever have a gut? :jbhmm: I want to prevent that from happening when inevitable get too lazy to go to the gym

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep bringing up surgery when it was never on my mind?:dahell:
Only reason why I asked her was because she traveled to a foreign country to get it and that's dangerous.
Anyways, I'm fine with the size of my butt, just have to keep doing squats to get it rounder.
Lol my bad nbyea do squats or put some Haitian voodoo on it :mjgrin:

Daps
Dominican Republic. The whole trip with all cost included was like $2500 I think. It was more than a few years ago so I don't remember the exact #. It was definitely less than 3K.
what was the recovery like? (pain level, time etc?) how long were you in the DR for? how did you arrange the surgery? (like are you fluent in spanish?)