I'm giving up on my looks

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'm with you (I've been watching football highlights) . I'm tired of having to fix my makeup because it gets oily and heavy. I haven't worn foundation since my little sister graduated.

I really only do my brows and I've been trying to do that "natural" brow look. I figured out a some time ago less was best for me because of my features, I still like my vampy lip colors so I'll rock those occasionally.

I didn't realize there were so many people on this board who wore glasses too.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
@CinnaSlim your education is needed on being authentically you when it comes to beauty and fashion

I used to feel boring because the phrase "she's wearing that outfit/ that outfit is wearing her" applies to me. I can't dress edgy without looking like a fool and now I know why, I blend into the background of the more interesting clothes, hair or makeup.

Cinna shared info which can help you figure out which of the specific categories applies to you, which mixture you are most comfortable with. It might not work for you ladies but I definitely had a lightbulb moment.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
U gotta punch them in the eye so they dnt forget that's what I do, females like that kind of stuff after ur nice to them

tumblr_inline_mn4xwbfQT61qz4rgp.gif

I already told her she's fine as hell :manny:.

:o:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim your education is needed on being authentically you when it comes to beauty and fashion

I used to feel boring because the phrase "she's wearing that outfit/ that outfit is wearing her" applies to me. I can't dress edgy without looking like a fool and now I know why, I blend into the background of the more interesting clothes, hair or makeup.

Cinna shared info which can help you figure out which of the specific categories applies to you, which mixture you are most comfortable with. It might not work for you ladies but I definitely had a lightbulb moment.

Style Series: Introducing the 7 Style Identities

I'm happy to know I helped someone. :hug: